Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Guile
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Guile: 3

Vindicator vs. Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 1
Magik (Illyana Rasputin): 2

Match 19069 Hsien-Ko vs. Hisako (Killer Instinct)

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 18

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.c48ac38de63b83aa89c815c2c8cb7c8f.jpeg

In Professor Kokonoe’s newly acquired lab, she and Litchi Faye Ling were busy at work trying to figure out a safe way to travel back to their world. The discussed the possibility of building a cauldron in hopes that connect through the sethr to the cauldrons of their world. However, the possibility of being sucked into the Boundary made this an unlikely option.
Kokonoe joked that if they ran into Arakune, formerly Kokonoe’s student and Litchi’s colleague Roy, they could use him as a test pilot much to Litchi’s chagrin. Suddenly, they were interrupted by the sound of a cell phone. They briefly looked around before it was realized by Litchi that it was coming from the stasis field where Iron Tager currently levitated unconscious.

LITCHI: Should we answer it?

KOKONOE: And tell the caller what? That Tager is too busy floating unconscious to answer their call. There are more pressing matters.

The phone rang a few more times before Litchi decided to reach in the stasis field, grab it, and answer it. On the other end was the silver haired former mercenary troop member, Bullet.

BULLET: Litchi, is that you? Are you with the Capti.. I mean the Red Devil, Tager?

LITCHI: Yes, I am, Miss Bullet. Although he is a little indisposed at the moment.

KOKONOE: You’re talking to Bullet?

Kokonoe snatched the phone out of Litchi's hands.

KOKONOE: Bullet, you were dragged into this world as well? How fascinating.

BULLET: Yes, professor. I wasn’t sure what to do, I was seeing if I could get a hold of Tager.

KOKONE: What do you remember about being teleported here?

BULLET: Not much, m’am, mainly bright white lights.

KOKONOE: Hmm, the same as us.

BULLET: Are you finding a way for us to return home?

KOKONOE: Too early to make any definitive statements.

BULLET: How can I help?

KOKONOE: Well physics and interdimensional space travel aren’t really your fields of expertise so I don’t know how much help you could provide. Hmmm, ah I know what you can do. I have been called a zoanthrope several times since I arrived in this world. I have no idea what it means, but I suspect it is directly related to my appearance. I theorize that they are a species equivalent to grimalkins in this world, or more like my dad, or like the Kaka Tribe. I have no time to research the answers myself, but you could find out for me. It is possible that being more informed about the species of this world will lead us down a more direct path on how to exit it.

BULLET: I’m on the job m’am. I will gather all the intel I can find.

The two former ZLF (Zoanthrope Liberationf Front) scientists currently assisting Kokonoe and Litchi in the lab remained quiet as they silently waited for their requested backup to arrive.

image.jpeg.d8b6a83e8440bf7717a384d8873b6006.jpeg

Twin sisters, Hsien-Ko and Mei-Ling walked aimlessly through rural Japan.

HSIEN-KO: Hey sis, how did we get here?

MEI-LING: I don’t know, but I bet that dastardly Jedah Dohma  is responsible.

Hsien-Ko looked around at the colorful maple trees surrounding them.

HSIEN-KO: If Jedah Dohman has transported our souls once again then he has chosen a much different place than last time. This doesn’t look like anything like Majigen.

MEI-LING: I don’t trust it.

HSIEN-KO: I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for giant soul sucking fetuses.

MEI-LING: This is no laughing matter if we can’t find a way back home.

HSIEN-KO: Maybe that spirit lady will help us out like last time.

MEI-LING: Maybe. Do you have any idea on how we can summon her?

HSIEN-KO: No.

The screams of frightened men filled the night sky.

HSIEN-KO: Sis!

MEI-LING: Let’s hurry.

The jianshi and her sister rushed toward the sounds of terror. They arrived at an abandoned temple where an onryo was cutting down men left and right. The vengeful spirit wielded a naginata and appeared to fade in and out of existence at a rapid pace.

HSIEN-KO: Is that a demon?

MEI-LING: She has the look of one of the Dark Ones.

HSIEN-KO: We need to save those humans and take her down. No matter what world we are in, we must hold true to our duty to hunt the dark.

MEI-LING: That’s right.

The sisters’ target was named Hisako. Hisako, the “eternal child”, was once just a normal girl 500 years prior who had taken up her father’s naginata to defend her village from bandits. She succeeded at driving them away, but at the cost of her own life. Still, she remained in the village as a spirit to protect it, even getting a shrine erected in her honor. In the recent past, Ultratech had desecrated her village to draw her out because of simple curiosity and she only returned home once her vengeance on Ultratech was satiated. Now, her village has been burned to the ground and the spirit’s rage became all encompassing.
Hsien-Ko, the Chinese jumping vampire, hopped up on top of the steps of the temple where Hisako currently stood and shoved the spirit down several steps before tending to the victims.

HSIEN-KO: I am here to help.

The men that Hsien-Ko stood over all had on Ultratech lab coats. Near their bodies were weapons of both the technological and occult variety. It was clear to Hsien-Ko that these men weren’t innocent bystanders, but some type of hunters in their own right. Still, something felt off. Nearby, Hisako crawled on all fours across the steps and floated over to attack Mei-Ling at a frightening speed. Mei-Ling could barely hold her back and feared being overpowered.

MEI-LING: Sis, I need you!

HSIEN-KO: Are you ready?

MEI-LING: Let’s do it.

Hsien-Ko stuck her arms into her gigantic metal clawed sleeves. Meanwhile, Mei-Ling transformed into ward paper and attached herself to the front of Hsien-Ko’s hat. This was done so that Hsien-Ko could have access to her full jiangshi abilities, and Mei-Ling would protect her from letting the dark power consume her completely. Without hesitation, Hsien-Ko swung her giant metal claws at Hisako, who in turn showed surprising strength in protecting herself with her naginata. The jiangshi and the onryo clashed steel two more times and then Hisako began moving around erratically. 

HSIEN-KO: No matter what, I will defeat you.

22 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

I don't care what anybody says. I'm voting for Hisako. She is the scariest character in all of video games. I can't even play her.

LOL. Hisako is definitely a very effective character design. Considering the popularity of the Ring and the Grudge it's a little surprising it took that long to get a fighting game variant of the onryo archetype.

Another good set-up, Johnny. Battle of the Asian spirit girls! 

Why haven't I played more of these fighting games?? Some of these characters look interesting. 

Anyways, I gotta think about this one. Hsien-Ko's weapon barrages look pretty tough, but Hisako can teleport and distort reality around her opponents somewhat. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Yukimuraster90
4.50 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
28.50 Total Combined Score
28.50 / 6 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match