The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19065 Tessa vs. Nine the Phantom

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 17

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.360c1a2a04ce06b2b1420919439574f4.jpeg

Left alone with the mercenary leader of the Black Dragon clan, Kano, as an unlikely cellmate in his magical cave prison, Raiden continued to try to break free using his lightning bolts. The bolts continued to bounce harmlessly off the magic barrier.

KANO: Are you going to be doing that all day? You might hit me with one of those.

RAIDEN: Don’t tempt me, I am in a foul mood.

KANO: Whenever you want to give it a go, just let me know. At least it will break up the boredom in this place.

RAIDEN: How did you get in here?

KANO: Same as you, I was thrown in here.

RAIDEN: By whom?

KANO: Wouldn’t you like to know.

RAIDEN: I wouldn’t be so coy if you ever plan on leaving this place.
KANO: You think I need your help to get out of here?

RAIDEN: What other options do you have? Unless you are biding your time until the Black Dragons arrive?
Kano shook his head.

KANO: Nah, I don’t fancy they would ever find this place. I’d wager that is the point of this dingy rock cluster.

RAIDEN: Then a temporary alliance may be in order. What do you know?

Kano thought it over and relented.

KANO: It started when I came upon a lil' trinket of sorts, an amulet. That shiny little thing could take me anywhere. I'm saying anywhere, whole other worlds.

Raiden thought about the recent interdimensional attacks on Earthrealm, including from the marine monster, Hydron, and listened intently.

KANO: I didn’t have much use for the thing. Why would I go anywhere else when all the action is right here? I did realize that I could probably get a pretty penny for it from the right buyer. So I lined up some offers from some interested magic men from down under, if you catch my drift.

RAIDEN: Kano, who did you sell the amulet to?

KANO: Sorry mate, gonna have to leave that part of the story out. Professional ethics and all. Anyways, made a killing on the sales market and figured that was the end of it. 

RAIDEN: Let me guess, you were betrayed.

KANO: Maybe, maybe not. Hard to tell at the moment. I was ambushed by an old man and a woman I ain’t ever seen before. The woman had some… very fine qualities until she hit me with her magic show and I ended up here.

RAIDEN: Have they told you what they are keeping you here for?

Kano shook his head no.

KANO: I thought they were under the false notion that they could trade yours truly for the amulet. But, that’s not it.  I think they were brought here by the thing. They talk about a lot of people and places that I have never heard of, and I pride myself on being a guy in the know.

RAIDEN: Fascinating. I am curious what their plans are? Full invasion or something else?

image.jpeg.22e662f8adcc8093c0979b8334b2be08.jpeg

Kenji and Leo set off in different directions to begin their search for Mai Ling. Tessa remained alone with her thoughts. She wondered how she could leverage her magic to help her narrow down Mai Ling’s location. She also wondered about the source of the dimensional tear in her world. Even if the evil wizard, Scion, had returned as they all feared, he had never displayed that kind of ability before.

An ominous presence suddenly sent a chill down Tessa’s spine. A sphere of fire ignited near Tessa, and from that sphere emerged a witch dressed in purple with vibrant pink hair and a tattered cape. Tessa had a special ability to tell if someone was good or evil, but it wasn’t needed at this moment. The witch’s black eyes, yellow pupils, and malicious aura gave it away.

The witch was in actuality Nine the Phantom, once known as the great sage, Nine, one of the Six Heroes of lore who helped to defeat the Black Beast and personally developed the power source combining science and magic called the Ars Magus, and nine of the eleven legendary magical Nox Nytores weapons of her world. The former Konoe Mercury had her brain warped by being trapped in the Boundary and wished for nothing more than to destroy the world she once fought to save to finally stop the endless time loop the world was stuck in. This all changed when a new opportunity had arrived.
NINE: And who might you be, young interloper?

TESSA: My name is Tessa. I am looking for my friend, Mai Ling. Do you know of her or where she might be?

NINE: I do not, but I’m more interested in how you came to be here.

TESSA: I traveled through a dimensional tear. I am not looking for trouble only to rescue Mai Ling.

NINE: You misunderstand. Your mere presence here is trouble. You and the ones that came with you weren’t invited.

TESSA: Again, we only came to find our friend. Once we have her we intend to return to our world.

NINE: Neither your purpose or your intent are important. Only the possibility of your interference.

TESSA: I am trying to be polite, but don’t think you can intimidate me.

NINE: Is that what you think I am trying to do?

Tessa became confused. Nine looked her over.

NINE: You are a mage in your world, yes?

TESSA: I am a sorcerologist. 

Nine chuckled.

NINE: What an interesting term. I am surprised the Mage’s Guild never adopted it.

TESSA: What do you want from me?

A small ball of flame appeared in Nine’s hand.

NINE: To test you.

TESSA: What?

NINE: You assumed I was here to stop you from interfering in the plan that was made. That is not the case. I, for one, welcome the chaos, and the possibilities it may bring.

TESSA: What are you talking about?

NINE: But first you must prove that you are strong enough to make a difference. Fight me now, sorcerologist! Show me the extent of your magical abilities.

TESSA: I’m not interested in playing your game.

NINE: If you don’t defend yourself, know that I will destroy you.

Being on the the six legendary heroes Nine the Phantom is one of those top Blazblue characters. And I say Blazblue is about the most powerful of fighting games. Tessa should give her a nice scrap but as far as voting, Nine gets mine.

Another good set-up, Johnny. Wonder how Raiden's going to get out of this predicament, as well as who's powerful enough to trap him. 

Also, interesting battle of the buxom mages (and I'm sure Venom's somewhere grinning! :D ). As for the match, Nine just looks more powerful judging from the feats, but Tessa's more even-tempered. Gotta think on this one. 

On 4/14/2023 at 4:41 AM, DSkillz said:

Also, interesting battle of the buxom mages (and I'm sure Venom's somewhere grinning! :D ). 

😁

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Yukimuraster90
5.00 - StormChaser
4.50 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.50 Total Combined Score
19.50 / 4 = 4.88 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE