Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19061 Koyasha vs. Mileena

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 16

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.1adb526eaef324c11f8612a23d87d1b5.jpeg

From a bright light three figures emerged, The first was a woman wearing a baggy white outfit, flowing purple cape, and a large purple witch’s hat, the second was a humanoid Lion wearing a red loincloth and carrying a giant sword, and the last a man in a blue full ninja bodysuit. The magelord, Tessa, was pleased by the success of their journe\y.

TESSA: It worked. We have made it.

LEO: So where is Mai Ling?

TESSA: That I do not know. My magic was able to bring us this far because the tear between worlds was still lingering when she disappeared. However, from this point on I fear tracking down Mai Ling will be much more difficult.

KENJI: All we know for certain is that Mai Ling was battling Lavia again when she disappeared through the portal.

LEO: I am disturbed by Lavia’s reappearance as a monster. Tessa, you had set her free once before, and she should have remained free after the defeat of Scion.

KENJI: Which can only mean one thing.

TESSA: Scion has returned.

LEO: Impossible.

TESSA: Is it? Scion warned that he would return once human nature again was consumed by greed, anger, and false ambitions. I don’t how things have been for you lately in Savalia, your highness, but I unfortunately have no trouble believing that our world has returned to that point.

KENJI: It saddens me, but I must agree.

Leo grinded his teeth as he thought about it and was dismayed to realize they were probably right. 

LEO: We have defeated him and his monsters before, we can do it again.

TESSA: You are right. However, our first priority must remain trying to find and rescue Mai Ling.

KENJI: Lavia disappeared along with her, which means Lavia is somewhere in this world as well. In her monstrous form, Lavia is incapable of keeping a low profile. If we can find the harpy, it may lead us to Mai Ling.

LEO: There is no time to waste, we must begin the search.

KENJI: May I suggest that we split up. There is a lot of ground to cover and we will be able to cover more of it separately.

TESSA: A logical request. If we are to split up, allow me to use my abilities to ensure we remain in contact. We are in a foreign land and have no idea what manner of monsters or other threats roam free here. We have all fought valiantly on our own before, but we must remember we are most effective as a team. Whomever finds Mai Ling first must alert the others and if you are in trouble do not hesitate to ask for assistance.

Leo and Kenji nodded. Soon the three heroes went their separate ways in search of Mai Ling.

image.jpeg.89a1c98b198917559b00a1cb59eb16b8.jpeg

Back at Kitana’s palace in outworld the new Kahn was still sparring with the time displaced Namira. Kitana remained confident in her victory although she did have a growing respect for the orphan princess’s fighting prowess. 

Namira used her scimitar to try and uppercut Kitana, who blocked it with her fans. With an opening, Namira kicked Kitana’s shin, then the top of her head  and then finished with a roundhouse kick that knocked Sindel’s daughter back. Kitana hurriedly regrouped and tossed her metal fans at Namira, who deftly knocked them away with her scimitar. Namira went into the same spinning attack that had taken down two Outworld guards. Recognizing the technique, Kitana rolled away and then conjured up a tiny tornado of wind to knock Namira off her feet. Kitana quickly retrieved her fans and went back on the offensive. Namira fought hard with her scimitar to keep the razor sharp tips of Kitana’s fans from piercing her skin. Kitana was lighting quick in her attacks and the barrage of slices coming from all angles from Kitana put Namira on her backfoot. Kitana capitalized with a jumping front kick that knocked Namira to the ground. Kitana summoned the gust of wind again to push Namira back into the air. She attacked Namira’s sword hand, disarming her, before kicking her two more times. Another conjured gust of wind kept Namira from falling to the ground and allowed Kitana to land another devastating combo. Kitana finished her assault by jumping high into the air and coming down hard on Namira’s chest, pinning the former harem girl to the ground. Kitana held her steel fan under Namira’s chin, millimeters from her neck.

KITANA: Do you yield?

NAMIRA: I yield.

Kitana smiled, stood up, and stepped away from Namira, content in her victory. She retracted her fans and resheathed them. Namira sat up slightly on her elbows, clearly disappointed in her defeat.

NAMIRA: Did you manage to see what you were looking for?
Kitana turned back to face Namira and offered her hand to help Namira stand.

KITANA: Yes, I did. You are one of the more skilled humans I have come across. Our session reminded me of the many skirmishes I have had with Jade. Having you around will help keep my senses sharp. 

Loud noises and shouting erupted from outside the throne room. Within moments, Jade appeared in the throne room to explain what was going on.

JADE: There is an intruder in the palace. There is no telling how she got this far undetected, but there is nothing to worry about. I will stop her!

Without another word, Jade exited the throne room and ran down the hall. The invader was adorned in green, like Jade, except she wore shorts and had goggles lifted into her hair. The intruder beat the Outworld palace guards to a pulp with her plasma powered eskrima sticks. Jade announced her presence by using her neon glowing metal staff as a springboard, leaping into the air and then slamming the staff hard against the ground, sending out a pulsating shockwave of energy..

JADE: You will cease this invasion at once, outsider, or you will face me.

The intruder remained unphased.

ORCHID: Such a proposition doesn’t intimidate me.

JADE: It should.

Jade charged in with her staff. Orchid jumped over the jab attempt, but was met with a swift uppercut as Jade quickly moved it back in an upward swing. Black Orchid landed on her feet.

ORCHID: You are quicker than I would have thought.

JADE: I am general of the Edenian army, my skills are unmatched.

ORCHID: We’ll see. Right now you are just someone in my way of getting to Kitana.

JADE: You will never reach her!

Jade attacked with a left side kick that was blocked by Orchid. Orchid replied by trying to trip up Jade with a slide, but that was also blocked. Jade swung her staff and hit Orchid across the face, she followed up with a couple of palm strikes and a  jumping knee strike. Jade attempted to bring down her staff for a powerful overhead attack, but Orchid back dashed safely away.  Orchid unleashed two cat shaped energy constructs to attack Jade.

JADE: What the?

Jade utilized her staff to protect herself from the unorthodox projectiles. Orchid then transformed into a big cat energy construct herself and pounced on Jade. She landed several scratches on Jade before transforming back to herself and comboing into a handstand twirling kick and a cartwheel kick. Orchid readied her eskrima sticks to smash in Jade’s face. Jade retracted her staff, slammed it on the ground vertically and re extended her weapon to knock Orchid back. Jade followed up with a shadow kick amidst a spark of green light. Orchid swung her staff around in front of herself to stay on the offensive. She was caught off guard, however, when two big cat energy constructs appeared behind Orchid and crashed themselves into Jade. Orchid jumped behind the second construct, wrapped her knees around Jade’s shoulders and flipped the Edenian over. Orchid smashed her eskrima sticks into the ground causing an explosion of yellow energy that blew away Jade. Orchid got in up close to the recovering Jade and unleashed an amazing display of stamina and determination by striking Kitana’s personal bodyguard with an ultra combo of kicks and eskrima strikes that hit Jade 53 times before Orchid again transformed into the big cat energy construct and jumped into the air holding Jade, still attacking her a few times for good measure. Jade fell unconscious to the ground and Orchid reverted back to herself.
During this fight, a second intruder made themselves known inside the throne room itself. The half Tarkatan, Kitana clone, Mileena got the jump on an unsuspecting Kitana and Namira.

KITANA: You dare show your face around here?

MILEENA: What’s wrong, are you not happy to see me, sister?

NAMIRA: This is the sister you spoke of?

KITANA: Yes.

Mileena pulled out her sais.

MILEENA: Kitana you look a little worn down. Did I come at a bad time?

KITANA: I have all the energy I need to put you down.

?: That won’t be necessary.

A fourth woman walked into the throne room, as the ninja, Koyasha, entered in dual wielding swords. 

KOYASHA: It will be my pleasure to step in for this. I have been itching for a good fight since we arrived.

MILEENA: You have a new ally, sister? How unexpected.

KOYASHA: I saw right through your plot. I knew it as soon as Jade ran off. Causing a distraction to occupy everyone who is protecting your target. It is a basic assassin strategy.

MILEENA: Guilty as charged. I like your outfit Earthrealmer, you remind me of someone.

KOYASHA: There is no one like me.

MILEENA: Only one way to find out. Why don’t you take off that mask of yours. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

Mileena ripped off her mask to reveal her sharp Tarkatan teeth. Koyasha was taken aback only for a moment.

KOYASHA: I don’t care what kind of monster you are, I am sure you will bleed out all the same.

Where are you getting all these cool pictures?

For this one. I always say Mileena is a new creation. Where as Kitana is thousands of years old. Koyasha is like the deadliest killer in her time. It could go either way but I think Koyasha beats Mileena.

9 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Where are you getting all these cool pictures?

For this one. I always say Mileena is a new creation. Where as Kitana is thousands of years old. Koyasha is like the deadliest killer in her time. It could go either way but I think Koyasha beats Mileena.

Google search mainly.

True point about Mileena. From what I read she has a more savage less disciplined style in the reboot because she just hasn't had the training that Kitana has despite being a clone. I try to remain as neutral as possible for all these fights, but it would be nice to see Mace: The Dark Age pick up a win.

Good set-up, Johnny. Good story for the arc with a nice fight thrown in-between. I'm familiar enough with Mileena, but not at all with Koyasha. 

Sooo many kunoichis in this one ... :D 

As for the match, while Mileena is apparently only 20-something, she was created to combat Kitana. Between that, her Tarkatan brutality, and some teleporting moves, I'm thinking this Koyasha chick might have her hands full. Still, Koyasha just may have the edge in experience, and may be able to take advantage of Mileena's slipping sanity. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.50 - DSkillz
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.50 Total Combined Score
18.50 / 4 = 4.62 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Koyasha: 5