Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19038 Riptor vs. Hauzer

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 13

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.5d744362a40e2471dadd4bed6d477b34.jpeg

In the battle, inside the former ZLF laboratory between two hulking brutes, Victor Von Gardenheim and Iron Tager were wearing down after trying to use their respective impressive strengths to pummel the other. Victor felt he needed to end the match soon. He grabbed Iron Tager by the neck and attempted to choke out the mammoth mauler. Tager utilized his gigantic fists to push back Victor with a combo of quick strikes. Tager then blasted Victor with an energy ball and followed in closely to keep up the pressure. Victor responded by enlarging his own head and knocking back Tager with a fearsome headbut. 

TAGER: Enough of this.

Tager activated his magnetism abilities and lifted Victor in the air and brought him down on his shoulders. Tager soared into the air, breaking through the roof, before returning and delivering a devastating backbreaker to Victor. The darkstalker crumpled to the ground. Tager used his magnetic pull again and lifted Victor back in the air to repeat the move. As he drew Victor near to him, Tager was caught off guard by an unorthodox counter from Victor. Victor extended out his butt cheeks to attack Tager. The move shocked Tager in more ways than one as it electrocuted him as well.Victor took advantage of the opening and enlarged his fist to the size of a small person and struck down on Tager. Tager took a big step back and then replied with a rocket punch that sent Victor across the room. Victor slowly returned to his feet and pounded on the ground sending several lightning bolts of electricity across the floor and electrocuted Tager again. Tager felt his stamina greatly diminishing and pulled out one last move in desperation. He charged himself up and flew back into the sky where he remained for several moments. He came down with a supercharged body press that flattened Victor. Neither man returned to their feet after that as the exertion and exhaustion of their hard-hitting fight overcame both of them.

Tager’s superior, Kokonoe, remained unphased by the battle. She pulled out the lollipop that was in her mouth.

KOKONOE: Disappointing Tager. You almost destroyed our new lab in that fight, and you did not even win. Not really.

Kokonoe pulled out two large metal circular discs from her jacket arm sleeves and placed them near the two men. She then activated them and they levitated both Victor and Tager into the air, putting each one in a stasis field. She started to fix up the lab that been wrecked in the carnage and noticed two former ZLF scientists cowering behind an overturned table in the corner.

KOKONOE: Are you just going to sit there or are you going to help me put this place back together?

SCIENTIST #1: After all that, you’re just going to take over our lab anyway?

KOKONOE: Naturally. that is why I came here.

SCIENTIST #2: And you expect us to help you?

KOKONOE: I could just kill you if you prefer. Finding replacement lab assistants would be inconvenient but not an impossible task.

SCIENTIST #1: What are you doing to Victor?

KOKONOE: Both he and Tager are in stasis fields. The fields have restorative properties. I have no desire to destroy this Victor of yours. I don’t even know him. 

Kokonoe walked over to where Victor was suspended in the air.

KOKONOE: Also his design has piqued my interest much more than my initial impression.

The front door buzzer sounded as another person was entering the lab.

SCIENTIST #2: This is it.

SCIENTIST #1: What?

SCIENTIST #2: I had reached out to someone for help during the fight. I didn’t think he would get here so soon.

The multitalented scientist/village doctor/teacher that was Miss Litchi Faye Ling entered into the back of the lab where the others were all congregated.

KOKONOE: Litchi?!? What are you doing here?

LITCHI: Professor, I saw you and Tager from a distance, but then I lost you. I was worried I might never catch up with you guys, but here you are.

The other scientists looked on, although they had very different reactions to Litchi’s sudden entrance.

SCIENTIST #2: That’s not who I thought it was going to be.

SCIENTIST #1: I’m not complaining. She is a real looker.

SCIENTIST #2: I don’t care how hot she is. If she is working with the cat lady, that’s not good news for us.

Litchi approached where Tager was suspended in the air.

LITCHI: Oh no, Tager. Will he be ok?

KOKONOE: He will be fine. Why have you come here?

LITCHI: When I recognized you, Professor, I realized that we were all stranded in this strange world together. I figured the best way for us to get back home would be to work together. Just like the old days. 

KOKONOE: Fine. As long as you don’t…

LITCHI: Maybe we can even find a cure for Roy in this fascinating new world.

KOKONOE: Bring up Roy. I still don’t understand why you hold out so much hope for him or feel responsible for his condition. Either way if we are to succeed, we must focus on the task in front of us, which is to find a way home. No distractions or side missions.

LITCHI: Yes, professor.

image.jpeg.4e775a3561a3d3a7239f64b891dc03be.jpeg

In another laboratory, deep within the UltraTech Industries headquarters, scientists were hard at work developing new weapons and tinkering with existing ones. On the floor above them stood the enigmatic robotic AI CEO of Ultatech, ARIA, and her fiery lieutenant, Cinder.

ARIA: Analysis complete. I have successfully integrated myself into most of the computer systems of this world. The few remaining ones should soon follow.

CINDER: That didn’t take long.

ARIA: Evidence of the fact that humans from any world are ineffectual at technological security.

CINDER: I must admit I was a little dubious about this dimension hopping thing. But, I still feel pretty good and all my abilities are still intact. I’m good to go.

ARIA: Your approval or lack thereof was not a factor in the decision.

CINDER: Brutal, A-Bomb. I’m just saying, are you sure it was a good idea to trust those sorcerers?

ARIA: I am not capable of trust. I simply did a risk/reward evaluation of their proposal and deemed it satisfactory. I was designed to assist in human evolution to make sure they survive as a species. To do so I have been testing them, forcing them to evolve. 

CINDER: Yeah, I got all that.

ARIA: What better way to improve Ultratech’s weapons, and thus improving humankind’s ability to adapt, than to test them out on other worlds against threats not existent in our world…yet. It also provides a rare opportunity for me to see technologies not found in our world and decide how best to incorporate them.

CINDER: Ok, I think I can follow all that. When do we get started?

ARIA: I have already started. I intercepted communications of another dimensional breach in this world. This one produced a monster terrorizing people in the south of France. There is incessant chatter in the report on whether it is a dragon or a dinosaur, but such distinctions are unimportant. What is important is the data it can provide.

CINDER: You want me to go see how tough it is before I burn it to the ground?

ARIA: Negative. I have given the order to have Riptor, leader of the Stalkers, dropped off at the location. She should be arriving as we speak. Soon we will know if we have succeeded in creating the ultimate hunter with her, or if there are lessons to be obtained by this dinosaur dragon from another world.

32 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Generally speaking when a T-Rex fights a Raptor, I usually bet the T-Rex. The fact that this T-Rex has horns and breaths fire only further convinces me to back it.

Also chicken feet and wings on its tail heh. But, to be fair to Riptor, she also breathes fire, has cybernetic enhancements. Either way probably one of the more vicious fights so far.

Edited because I originally stated Hauzer wasn't THAT big but this artwork would prove me a liar.

image.png.55df1859ae16a2bebb2371146d27e2eb.png

Good set-up and recap, Johnny. You really seem to know these characters. 

As for the match, if this were actual gameplay, this fight might be closer. Hauzer really looks to have the size and strength advantage, though (even if he's at best maybe half the size of a real T-Rex), so I think he has the edge here. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - SSJRuss
4.50 - DSkillz
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
28.50 Total Combined Score
28.50 / 6 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match