Azog: 3

Rumble 20553 Henry Evans vs. Koba
MATCH SCORE
Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

Match 19032 Kitana vs. Namira

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 12

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.fe7a271b68a0579fd918f9e78edffba4.jpeg

A Tarkatan warrior ambled into Mileena’s private chambers in her keep in the Setian Valley.

TARKATAN: The Earthrealmer invader is proving difficult to cut down.

MILEENA: What? You can’t defeat her. She must be one of Raiden’s new defenders. I have to see this for myself.

Mileena followed him outside the keep to get a bird’s eye view of the battle. The mysterious woman wore green and fought with two plasma-based eskrima sticks. She also had the ability to summon big cat shaped constructs of pure energy that would attack on her command and she could even turn to that cat shaped construct of energy herself. Mileena watched with great curiosity as the stranger beat down a dozen Tarkatan warriors. After the last one fell, Mileena spoke up.

MILEENA: What is your business here, earthrealmer?

ORCHID: I don’t even know where here is.

MILEENA: Were you not sent here by choice?

ORCHID: No. I have no idea how I got here and while I was looking for a way out, I was attacked by those things.

Mileena couldn’t believe that this fighter was not affiliated with Raiden. Her mind was racing.

MILEENA: Were you really not sent by Raiden?

ORCHID: I don’t know any Raiden. My suspicion is I was somehow transported here by Ultratech, I must have been getting too close. I just need to get back.

MILEENA: Who are you?

ORCHID: My name is Orchid. I don’t feel the need to tell a stranger in a purple mask any more than that. Do these jagged tooth monsters that attacked me work for you?.

MILEENA: There’s no need for name calling. The Tarkatans are a proud race. They were just protecting our base from a possible invasion. You have landed in an Outworld full of unrest after Kotal Kahn and my dear sister usurped my father’s throne.

ORCHID: I have no interest in getting involved in this world’s civil war and even less interest in getting involved in family drama.

MILEENA: But if you want to get home you will need to use the technology at the Outworld Palace, and to do that you would need Kitana’s permission.

ORCHID: Then Kitana is the one I need to speak with.

Orchid turned to leave.

MILEENA: I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Kitana will have you killed on sight. You may be a strong warrior, but you would not survive five minutes against the entirety of the Outworld royal army by yourself.

ORCHID: I am guessing you have a better idea.

MILEENA: Why yes. You say you have no interest in getting involved in war, but what about a stealth infiltration. I can tell from your fighting that you have assassin training. I know the ins and outs of that palace. The two of us together can make it to Kitana’s throne room without a problem.

ORCHID: You want my help to get to your sister.

MILEENA: And in exchange, once we are there I can get you home. It seems like an obvious win win to me.

image.jpeg.8f9f30e417371dbf97e4e2dbb2c83a27.jpeg

Inside Kitana’s throne room, Kitana showed off her skill with her steel fans to an impressed Namira.

NAMIRA: Your moves are equally graceful and deadly. I have never seen fans used to such great effect.

KITANA: Thank you. Now it is your turn.

NAMIRA: Huh?

KITANA: I respect your royal birthright and your struggle of having that taken from you by tragedy. I have even more respect for your decision to train yourself to exact your vengeance. But while I empathize and relate to your story that’s not enough. 

NAMIRA: What are you saying?

KITANA: You need to prove yourself before I let you be one of my closest protectors. I don’t care what Raiden thinks.

NAMIRA: I don’t need to prove myself to anyone.

Four royal guards entered the throne room and slowly approached Namira.

KITANA: Whether or not you feel like you need to, you will do it all the same.

The guards pulled out their weapons as they drew closer.

KITANA: Do not be afraid. I have not ordered them to kill you, only to put you down.

Namira pulled out her scimitar.

NAMIRA: I am not afraid.

The first guard lunged an attack at Namira, who quickly disarmed him with a swipe of her sword and followed it up with two roundhouse kicks. She then jumped in the air and brought down her scimitar against the second guard’s shield. He stumbled backward and Namira slashed at his knee before delivering a front kick directly under his jaw that sent him to the ground. The final two guards stood on either side of Namira preparing to attack her simultaneously. Namira let out a war cry, she held out her scimitar and spun in a circle several times on one leg. The spinning attack knocked away both guards. As they struggled to recover, Namira assaulted each one with a combination of kicks and blade strikes that rendered them unconscious.

NAMIRA: Satisfied? I would remind you that I was placed here by the Thunder God, I did not ask to be your bodyguard.

KITANA: The fact is you are here now, so there is no point in debating the way that it occurred. If you want to be in the throne room, you need to prove your strength. That is the way it works in Outworld.

Kitana gently lifted up her fans and bowed respectfully.

KITANA: And no, I’m not satisfied, not yet. I need to see your abilities for myself, close up.

NAMIRA: You won’t hold it against me when I defeat you, your highness?

KITANA: Quite the opposite. I hold elite warriors in the highest esteem. I have not seen anything yet that would bring us to that conclusion, however, Prepare yourself for real combat, your highness.

5 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Feel bad going against the underdog but Kitana is just on another level then Namira, more experienced, more canon wins against tougher opponents, ect. Namira is pretty tough though, wish I could vote for both of them.

I feel that way too. Namira is my favorite of Mace. Kitana should be satisfied with her skill though.

Another good set-up, Johnny. Though I'm not familiar with a lot of the characters in this arc, the stories are still coming along nicely. 

As for the match, I never played Mace the Dark Age, but Namira look pretty skilled. Still, Kitana still has thousands of years of experience and seems more powerful. It may be a good thing that this isn't a serious fight, but they both risk being possibly be caught off-guard by Mileena's and Orchid's attack. Not sure Orchid will follow through, though. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.30 - Pizzaguy2995
4.60 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.90 Total Combined Score
13.90 / 3 = 4.63 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Kitana: 6
Namira: 1