Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19021 Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch) vs. The Snake Men

leroypowell3

Megastory 16

Stargate adventure

The SG team came through the stargate confidently. Sure they weren’t SG1 or the hot shots of the Atlantis expedition but they were veterans of world hopping and although it was in actuate to say that nothing surprised them, it had to be quite the phenomenon to really raise their eyebrows.

Team leader- Morgan Zencow- directed his men to spread out as the terrain was both hilly and foresty.

Although this world had already been explored, SG Command got reports of violence inflicted upon the inhabitants. They send Zencow’s team to investigate. The indigenous peoples didn’t have high technology but they were plenty capable of defending themselves so if something was victimizing them, it had to be a pretty strong threat.

As the men did as they were trained to do, the ‘too quiet’ feeling washed over Zencow. Someone was watching them.

An outcry from over where Johann was confirmed the danger.

When Lothe came out with his hands up, the aggressors revealed themselves.

They were humans- wearing unknown battle armor. They had the SG team surrounded with unfamiliar weapons trained in a zone cover.

“Alright, who are you?” one of them said. His helmet obviously had a small speaker built in to amply his voice.

“SG team 5.” Zencow answered.

“Don’t know that designation.” said the questioning stranger.

“Who are you?” Zencow risked. “You’re not from around here.”

“Hey,” different man said. The biggest one. “We ask the questions here!”

“Stow it Wrecker.” the first one snapped. Then to Zencow, “ How would you know that?”

“Because we’ve been here before.” Zencow answered. “A couple of times. The people here don’t have army like yours. And they sure as hell wouldn’t ambush us. They called us for help.”

The lead armored man visibly relaxed, turning his rifle away. “Okay men, they’re not hostiles.”

The others went neutral and the SG team put their hands down.

“Who are you guys?”

“Clone Force 99. I’m Hunter, that’s Wrecker, Tech, Crosshairs, Echo an Omega. We were in a hot battle and retreated into some kind of portal and found ourselves here. About a day later, you guys showed up.”

“Where are you from?”

“Not sure that would mean anything to you. What’s more important is that something hostile is out here. We haven’t engaged yet but we know it’s there.”

“You mean like an animal?” one of the SG men asked.

“No, something intelligent. Watching us. Probably waiting for the right time to strike.”

At that moment, the enemy struck.

Some sort of slimy whip reached out and snatched Tech’s rifle. Another enemy dropped down from a high tree right on top of one of the SG men. It was a bipedal reptilian creature. But the eyes were intelligent. Nevertheless it was attacking and that warranted opening fire.

Even as that one went down, more hostiles emerged. The hissing sounds they made indicated a serpentine gene.

Clones and SG men formed a circle, understanding that they were all in this together.

“If we don’t make it out of this,” Echo was saying to the SG team. “It was nice meeting you.”

Fight Parameters:

It’s really the Bad Batch vs. The Snake Men

The Snake Men consist of: Rattlor, Toung Lashor, Snakeface, Cobra Khan, SSSSqueez with four other unnamed Snake Men. I know that there are some other toys but I’ve never seen them in any medium so I really don’t even know who they are.

The Bad Batch consists of Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, Crosshairs, Echo and Omega.

The SG team is basically red shirts so they may be extra gunfire but they’re not gonna make it.

Awesome job, Leroy

I'm leaning towards the Bad Batch as it sounds like this is the entire team which we have not got to sework together in quite a while

5 hours ago, Boratz said:

Awesome job, Leroy

I'm leaning towards the Bad Batch as it sounds like this is the entire team which we have not got to sework together in quite a while

Yeah I decided to have everybody involved. Apparently something is up with Tech, and the conversation in your match is implying. I just watched the last episode of season 1 earlier this week so maybe I'll know what you all are talking about in several months (takes me forever to watch a season on anything).

I'd warn not to underestimate the Snake Men. Eternia has some kind of blasters too so that's not going to be any kind of surprise to them. They almost took over Eternia if not for Hordak who in turn lost to King Greyskull.

I never understood the tech in Eternia seeing advanced vehicles and weapons alongside medieval weapons was a bit bizarre. 

Anyways, I have to go with the Batch especially as they're at full strength. The SG redshirts will probably contribute to killing a few snakemen. 

On 3/31/2023 at 7:58 PM, leroypowell3 said:

The SG team is basically red shirts so they may be extra gunfire but they’re not gonna make it.

This last line made me chuckle. Good fight. Decided to look up the Snake Men through here because it has been so long since I've seen any He-Man related property. Surprised they haven't pitted up against Cobra yet. 

Based on what I've seen I'm going with the Bad Batch

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - SSJRuss
3.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - JohnnyChany
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - Boratz
4.80 - Mercenaryblade