Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19005 R.A.X. Coswell vs. Jax

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 9

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.466a74eafb387063ddf70e8688ed8136.jpeg

The helicopter containing Cassie Cage, Noel Vermillion, and Tsubaki Yayoi landed at Special Forces headquarters.During the trip, Tsubaki and Noel told Cassie all about the N.O.L., sethr, grimoires, and other aspects of their world. By the end of the conversation, Cassie felt as if she was on an acid trip.

CASSIE CAGE: Thank you for sharing your stories with me, just please don’t quiz me on it later. I don’t think I understood more than 40%.

NOEL VERMILLION: Don’t worry about it. I was there and I still don’t know what’s going on most of the time.
The three women exited the helicopter and walked toward some familiar faces.

CASSIE CAGE: Uncle J, General…mom.

Jax eyed both Noel and Tsubaki.

JAX: You were right, Cassie. Definitely don’t recognize those uniforms from any branch of military in this dimension. How bizzare.

TSUBAKI: This is standard I assure you.

Cassie pointed at the seven fighters, Larcen Tyler, Jetta Maxx, Jonathan Blade, Shadow Yamoto, R.A.X. Coswell, Midknight, and Xavier Pendragon that were standing with Fujin behind them.

CASSIE: Hey, I would say the two girls I brought to the party look a hell of a lot more normal than the motley crue you guys have over there.

SONYA BLADE: I don’t think they stand out any more than the typical fighters we would find in Outworld.

CASSIE: But you said they aren’t from Outworld right?

JAX: No they are from the past. Gods have been messing with timelines again.

Jax’s dissatisfaction with the situation was obvious in his expression.

SONYA: They were all chosen from a being known as the Eternal Champion because they were all meant to have positive impacts on the world and their lives were cut short before they could. He brought them all to the present once before to save the world from a….

SHADOW YAMOTO: Evil machine named the Overlord.

SONYA: Right. Anyway, Raiden believes that wasn’t their only destiny. He convinced the Eternal Champion the same, that it is in their destiny to help us, and now here they are.

FUJIN: I must admit I was a little skeptical at first, but given how we are now experiencing dimensional incursions all over Earthrealm, I think it was a precious decision on my brother’s part.

SONYA: Are we sure that pulling these fighters into our time didn’t cause these incursions?

FUJIN: I wouldn’t see how. They have been pulled to the present before without incident.

XAVIER PENDRAGON: What is happening in this world right now is being caused by some as yet unknown phenomenon.

JAX: Agreed. But I have doubts that you and your group are the right ones to help us deal with this issue. No offense.

LARCEN TYLER: Listen, we are only here out of respect for the Eternal Champion. But I’m not a fan of being involved in outfits where I’m not wanted.

SONYA: He didn’t say that.

JONATHAN BLADE: The hell he didn’t. He just said we aren’t good enough.

JAX: I’m saying I don’t know if you’re good enough. Look at you for instance, you are from the future, a former cop turned bounty hunter. Your technology looks sort of impressive, but I don’t know anything about your time period. Same goes for this sorcerer guy, the ninja assassin, and that vampire over there.

FUJIN: You should not be so dismissive, Major Briggs.

JAX: I’m not being dismissive, I just want to know more about who I’m going to war with. It’s not just our lives at stake, it’s our daughters’.

Jax shot a look at Sonya.

CASSIE: Hey! I’m more than capable of taking care of myself and so is Jacqui.

JAX: Without a doubt. But what about these fighters plucked from time. I can see the two fighters you brought with you are military, even if it isn’t our military, I can tell that they have had training. Some of these other fighters appear formidable, but some things don’t add up.

Jax singled his attention on Larcen Tyler.

JAX: Fujin, you told me Raiden went with one of these champions to fight a sea monster who invaded our dimension, correct? I fail to see how a cat burglar from the 1920s can hold up against such enemies.

FUJIN: Larcen Tyler proved himself in battle before my very eyes against a dangerous master assassin named Al-Rashid.

JAX turned his attention to Jetta Maxx.

JAX: What about the Russian acrobat from the 19th century, have you seen her in battle yet?

FUJIN: I have not as of yet. No other trials were required of the Champions after it was proven that the Eternal Champion’s faith in them was justified. 

CASSIE: Hey, not all of Earth’s defenders have to be military. My dad was a movie star.

JAX: And it made me nervous as hell every time I felt my fate was in his hands.

Cassie leaned in close to her mom.

CASSIE: Is everything okay with Uncle J? He seems overly antagonistic right now.

SONYA: He is going through some family issues right now. I think he is just blowing off steam.

Tsubaki and Noel were also huddled close together.

NOEL: It feels very awkward here right now.

TSUBAKI: We may be better off on our own until we find some familiar faces.

R.A.X. Coswell stepped up to Jax Briggs.

R.A.X.: I’ve heard enough. We don’t have to prove anything to you, or any of you. We are all skilled fighters and that is one of the main reasons the Eternal Champion chose us. If that’s not enough for you, I couldn’t care less.

JAX: You are the cyborg kickboxer from the future right?

R.A.X: That’s right. I had cybernetic surgery because I needed to to gain an edge. It looks like we have that in common.

JAX: I didn’t replace my arms by choice!

R.A.X.: Still puts us on even footing.

JAX: I am a soldier, you are a Muay Thai kickboxer. We are not the same!

SONYA: Hey Jax, you’ve made your point. Let’s move on.

Jax started to walk away from R.A.X. Coswell.

R.A.X: You are right, we are not the same. I’m pretty sure I’m better.

SONYA: Oh, here we go.

Jax marched right back to Coswell and got in his face.

JAX: Let’s put that theory to the test.

CASSIE: Looks like the Champions are going to have more trials after all.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz
4.60 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.60 Total Combined Score
18.60 / 4 = 4.65 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
R.A.X. Coswell: 0