MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 18990 Lucia (Street Fighter) vs. Estel Agguire

JohnnyChany

THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE STREETS OF DRAGON RAGE PART 4

image.jpeg.0347ff458529b16924f4d44301d280b2.jpeg

After leaving Shiva’s dojo, Carlos Miyamoto went directly back to Mayor Cody Travers’ office. Cody sat at his desk, looking at the same pictures he had shown Carlos earlier. Cody’s assistant, Marlowe, walked in with Carlos with a concerned expression on her face.

“Cody, you are going to want to hear this,” she prefaced.

“Carlos, what are you doing back here?” asked Cody.

“I fought him.”

“Fought who?”

“Shiva, that guy in the picture,” Carlos said as he pointed at the picture.

Cody was irritated. “You told me earlier that the guy at the dojo wasn’t this Shiva.”

“Yeah… I lied…I just wanted… I wanted to find out for myself. Prove to everyone I can still help,” Carlos explained.

“That was a stupid, selfish thing to do,” Cody scolded.

“I did beat him,” Carlos informed. “But the important thing was what happened after. He told me he is not in the Syndicate anymore. I… I believe him. He said you can call Wood Oak City’s finest to validate his story. He also said that while there are members of the Syndicate in the city for shady purposes, they aren’t the ones responsible for the recent crime wave in Metro City.”

Cody rolled his eyes. “You think we should operate off the word of some crime boss’s bodyguard.”

“I think we should at least take his warning seriously. He said the violence is about to explode in the city. He also suggested getting help from people in Wood Oak City. He specifically mentioned an Axel Stone, a Blaze Fielding, and a Adam Hunter,” Carlos recapped.

Cody shifted uncomfortably in his chair. “I know Axel, we have a history. I don’t know if I want to go down that road yet.”

“If the Syndicate is going to start causing trouble in Metro City there would be no more valuable resource than him,” Marlowe reminded.

Mayor Cody scoffed at this.

“Before we do anything else or chase any ghosts conjured up by Mr. Shiva, I want to round up all the known Syndicate members operating in this city,” Cody declared. “In fact, I think I’ll give Lucia a call and get her on the job. I know she is more than capable of defending herself if things get rough.”

Cody pulled out his phone and dialed up Officer Lucia Morgan of the Metro City Police Department.

Lucia answered. “Hey mister mayor, how are you?”

There was a lot of shouting and loud noises on Lucia’s end, but Cody initially thought nothing of it and pressed on. “Officer Morgan, I’m in need of your assistance. Several unsavory Syndicate members from Wood Oak City have descended upon our fair city. I need you to round them up before they cause too much trouble.”

“Ah geez, mister mayor, I would love to help you out, but I’m in a bit of a situation right now.”

The deafening sound of a rocket explosion boomed through Cody’s phone.

“Officer Morgan! Lucia! Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m good. I wasn’t by the window that was hit by the rocket launcher.”

“What is going on over there?” asked Cody.

image.jpeg.1fdef2a8096664346f13bc734f67de73.jpeg

“The police department is under attack. It started a few minutes before you rang. I thought that is why you called,” answered Lucia.

“Who is attacking you?!?”

“The WOCPD SWAT Team.”

Cody was in disbelief. “You guys are under assault from Wood Oak City cops?”

“Yeah. They caught us completely off guard.”

Cody and Carlos exchanged worried glances.

“I’ve gotta tell you Cody, there is something wrong with these cops,” stated Lucia.

“I’ll say they are raging war on another city’s precinct.”

“That ain’t it. It’s their eyes, they are all white, they ain’t got no pupils.”

“Mind control, maybe,” guessed Cody.

Cody’s assistant Marlowe spoke up. “When we were researching the Syndicate we saw that they had been using a mind control device on the citizens of Wood Oak City. But there was nothing about white pupils.”

Cody was expressive with his hands as he shouted orders through his phone. “Lucia, listen to me, this sounds really dangerous, your main objective should be to get as many of your fellow officers to safety as you can. Backup will be on the way!””

Lucia interrupted him. “I’m sorry mister mayor I can’t talk anymore right now. I’ve got a clear shot to take down the SWAT team leader, she just walked through our front door. Man she is ripped. This is going to be tough. Wish me luck.”

Before Cody could get in another word, Lucia disconnected the call.

“Are we calling in backup from another station?” asked Marlowe.

Cody loosened his tie. “No, we are the backup. Carlos, grab your katana!”

Carlos nodded and the two men started to exit the mayor’s office. Cody paused and looked back at his assistant.”Just to be on the safe side, call in some reinforcements from Station 89 as well.”

“Yes sir.”

Back at MCPD headquarters, the leader of the WOCPD SWAT team, Estel Agguire, called in for another rocket launcher strike to bombard the front of the Metro City Police building..A group of Metro City police officers confronted Estel with guns drawn in her direction.

“You stop it right there!” one demanded.

Without hesitation, Estel punched the ground sending out electric discharges that stunned six of the eight cops surrounding her. She put down another one with a spinning heel kick and then rushed down the last cop standing with a double leg takedown before beginning to pummel him into the ground with her fists. Lucia tried desperately to get to her but was cut off by two riot geared members of Estel’s SWAT Team.

“You guys don’t know what you’re doing,” Lucia pleaded. “If you can hear and understand me, you need to stop this.”

Both SWAT members rushed at Lucia. She flicked fireballs at them with her feet to damage their riot shields. With a head of steam she charged at one of her assailants and took him down with a shoulder tackle, she then knocked out the other with her patented Hurricane Spinner kick.

With chaos reigning around them, Lucia and Estel remained the only two cops still on their feet in their area. They stepped toward one another.

“I’m going to bring you down!” Estel threatened.

“That ain’t how this is going to go down at all!” responded Lucia.

Ah, appears I forgot to log out again ... 😑 

Anyways, good set-up, Johnny. I'm liking how this arc is progressing. 

Looks like a fight of tough blonde cop chicks. :D Never played Final Fight 4 (have only recently even heard of it), but after watching some gameplay of her from it and SFV, I think she may be able to use her moves and quickness to hold her own against this Estel for awhile. Estel looks pretty tough in her look and in gameplay, so I don't think Lucia can really win, but maybe she can hold her off until the others arrive.

Estel could probably be convinced she's on the wrong side again, anyway. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.70 Total Combined Score
9.70 / 2 = 4.85 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Lucia (Street Fighter): 4
Estel Aguirre: 2