Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18970 Yoshi vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 11

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

The 1987 Michelangelo was holding The Noid by his long rabbit-like ears.

“You little red creep! I’ll teach you not to ruin my pizza!” Michelangelo yelled as he started slamming The Noid onto the ground. Each impact causes The Noid to cry out.

"Michelangelo! Calm Down!" Leonardo yelled.

“Yeah, I know we’re supposed to kill everyone in the dome. But at least give The Noid a quick death.” Donatello said.

“Besides, we got the pizza back.” Raphael said as he was holding the pizza box. Then Raphael’s stomach growled. “Man, chasing that little guy around has made me hungry.”

But before Raphael could grab a slice of pizza, a long tongue wrapped around the box. The pizza box was pulled out of Raphael's grip and into the mouth of Yoshi.

“HEY!” Raphael yelled in rage.

The green dinosaur swallowed the whole pizza. “That was good.” Yoshi said.

"My Pizza!" Michelangelo yelled in horror to see the food gone, and caused him to drop The Noid.

“After all the trouble we went through to get it back!” Donatello yelled.

“Pal, that was your last meal!” Leonardo yelled at the dinosaur.

“O, really? Because I’m still hungry. I think I’ll have me some turtles next.” Yoshi said.

“Sorry, but turtles are off the menu!” Raphael yelled.

“But we’ll be happy to give you knuckle sandwiches!” Michelangelo yelled.

While the 1987 Ninja Turtles had their focus on Yoshi, The Noid uses this opportunity to run away.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Yoshi and the 1987 Ninja Turtles. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

55 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Don't know much about Yoshi but I don't see him beating all four turtles. Again not that I would really know but just an outsider looking in.

Well, the thing about Yoshi is he can eat just about everything.

Judging off that video, it doesn't look like Yoshi is too fond of sharp weapons (although he does apparently eat some spiky things). So he might be able to gobble up Mikey and Donatello's weapons, but that's it. Even without their weapons, they should be able to take him down with their martial arts training. If Yoshi is bold enough to try and eat a whole turtle, there is no way he is devouring all four before they put him down. 

Very violent imagery for the characters involved lol.

• Like 1

Here is another video that could help out with Yoshi.

In this one Yoshi is able to use his tongue to grab three guys at once.

Finally got to this one. Good set-up. Venom. Looks like the Noid gets a stay of execution for now. 

As for the match, not only can Yoshi eat almost anything, he's also pretty good in combat, if his multiple adventures with Mario and Co. and competing in various Super Smash Bros. games are anything to go by. The Turtles are highly trained in their choice of combat, though (yes, even the '87 Turtles 😛 ), so I don't think Yoshi can eat them all before he gets taken down. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.10 - JohnnyChany
3.80 - DSkillz
4.70 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.60 Total Combined Score
12.60 / 3 = 4.20 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Yoshi: 2