Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18969 Zato-1 vs. Noob Saibot

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 5

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.e73b9331c16a2b9dbf28f07f446a4a14.jpeg

In the Eternal Champion’s cabin, Fujin, the Eternal Champion, and Larcen Tyler now found themselves alone after Raiden left with Koyasha and Namira to further convince them to join Earthrealm’s defenders.

FUJIN: Can you gather the rest of your champions?

ETERNAL CHAMPION: Yes, of course.

The Eternal Champion waved his hand over the Cauldron of Time and one by one he transported the other champions from their timelines. There were nine of them in total. There was the 1920’s cat burglar, Larcen Tyler, who was already with them. There was Slash, a caveman from the prehistoric great rift valley in 50,000 BC. There was Trident, a green scaled Atlantean gladiator from 110 BC. Next to him stood Jetta Maxx, a former Russian aristocrat turned acrobat from 1899.  Xavier Pendragon, a blacksmith and alchemist from 1692 was also among them. Two champions were plucked from the recent past in the forms of Midknight, a one time member of the CIA who was turned to a vampire like creature in 1967 and Shadow Yamoto, a japanese female assassin killed in 1993. The final two members of the Eternal Champions hailed from the future. A former police officer turned bounty Hunter named Jonathan Blade from the year 2030, and a professional cyborg Muay Thai fighter from the year 2345 named R.A.X. Coswell. It was quite an eclectic collection of fighters and Fujin marveled at the thought of the Eternal Champion finding a way to get them to all fight together.

SHADOW YAMOTO: What do you require of us now?

ETERNAL CHAMPION: You have been brought here to help protect the Earth from the evil forces of Outworld. Only through victory in vicious combat will this world survive.

TRIDENT: Righteous battle it is then.

SLASH: Slash will smash all enemies.

A sudden explosion of lightning lit up the cabin and Raiden reappeared.

RAIDEN: We must move quickly, an invasion of Earthrealm has already begun!

FUJIN: Outworld is openly attacking us?

RAIDEN: Not Outworld, something else.

image.jpeg.ef6313c0e3c6138248f736c199caf308.jpeg

Elsewhere, a literal blind man wandered through the darkness of the Netherrealm. Zato-One, the former leader of the Assassin’s Guild, who once willingly sacrificed his own sight to become host to the Forbidden Beast, Eddie, now found himself lost in an unfamiliar world after a flash of white light took him there from Venom’s bakery. Still, Zato-One remained calm and collective despite this drastic turn of events. Mostly because he felt a familiar presence in the not too distant vicinity.

ZATO-ONE: She is here. Millia. I can feel her.

EDDIE: There’s one problem: we don't know where here is.

ZATO-ONE: Where here is, is nowhere near as significant as who is here.

EDDIE: Good grief.

ZATO-ONE: My only motivation, my only desire is to protect her.

EDDIE: Yeah I know.

ZATO-ONE: We will find her, and with her, most likely the answers that we seek.

EDDIE: I sure hope so.

?: Who dares enter here.
From the ground emerged a figure in all black.He stood firmly in Zato-One’s path. It was Noob Saibot, Bi-Han, the original Sub-Zero, the Lin Kuei warrior killed by Scorpion and resurrected as a wraith by Quan Chi.

NOOB SAIBOT: You have the audacity to venture through Quan Chi’s former temple.

ZATO-ONE: No audacity was required. We were sent here, for reasons currently unknown.

NOOB SAIBOT: I can see right through your words and your lies. You are clearly an agent for a rival sorcerer or perhaps Shao Kahn. There are rumors of his presence in the Netherrealm.

ZATO-ONE: I know of no Shao Kahn. As I have stated we were transported here with no warning or explanation.

NOOB SAIBOT: You take me for a fool, but it will not work. Surely you can’t be working for Raiden, he would not involve himself in such dark magic. Or maybe he would now.

EDDIE: Man, this guy talks a lot.

ZATO-ONE: The longer we waste our time with him, the further away Millia gets.

EDDIE: Say no more.

The Forbidden Beast extended himself to attack Noob Saibot. A shadow version of Noob Saibot ascended from the ground and knocked Eddie back.

EDDIE: Ooh, this guy also fights with a shadow. This could be fun.

NOOB SAIBOT: Prepare to meet your end.

On 3/14/2023 at 9:12 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Zato's shadow creature Eddie is a living entity. I don't think Noob's is. I think Zato might take this.

In some of my research it stated that Ed Boon answered a fan's question about their being two Noob Saibots in a lot of his attacks and said that the wraith is named Noob and his shadow is named Saibot. Whether that means Saibot is a living entity or just an extension I am not sure.

21 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

In some of my research it stated that Ed Boon answered a fan's question about their being two Noob Saibots in a lot of his attacks and said that the wraith is named Noob and his shadow is named Saibot. Whether that means Saibot is a living entity or just an extension I am not sure.

Yeah I wondered about that too. 

In Zato's case, in one of the games Zato is actually dead and Eddy the shadow thing is the one controlling him.

Another good set-up, Johnny. Looks like a good battle of ninja with their own shadow clones, etc. 

As for the match, since they're both immortal, I think Zato-1 could probably incapacitate Noob first, since his and Eddie's shadow powers seem more diverse and more akin to what the symbiotes that Spider-Man goes up against can do. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.60 - DSkillz
4.50 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.10 Total Combined Score
14.10 / 3 = 4.70 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Zato-1: 2
Noob Saibot: 2