MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 18962 Bizarro vs. Hugo, the Abominable Snowman

The wind whistled across the barren wastes of the Himalayan Mountains.  Snow was beginning to fall at an increased rate on the hillside.  Any other illusion of peace was broken as Bizarro tumbled out of the sky and crashed to earth.  The clone poked his head out of a snowbank and glanced around his surroundings.  “Bizarro am getting better at landing,” Bizarro said. 

Bizarro easily rose free of the drift and hovered few feet off the ground.  “This good place for new Fortress.  Better get started right away.”  Launching himself forward, Bizarro smashed into and through the mountain, causing snow, rocks, and ice to tumble down the slope.  He picked up boulders with ease and started arranging them in a circle.  If Superman could have a Fortress of Solitude, so could Bizarro.  And this was the perfect spot for him. 

Bizarro set a large sheet of ice on top of the rocks he had arranged as makeshift roof.  He examined his work, only for the ice to crack and collapse on itself.  “Perfect!” cried Bizarro happily.  “Now me have Fort-triz of my own!” 

The ground began to shake under Bizarro’s feet.  He spun around to see a giant figure as white as the landscape, apart from his blue nose.  Bizarro looked even more dumbfounded than usual at the creature as he peered down through his unkempt hair.  “Ooh, look!  A bunny rabbit!  Just what I always wanted!” 

“Bunny rab..?”  Bizarro was yanked into the air by the snowman’s fist before he could finish his thought.  Hugo pulled Bizarro tight into his embrace, leaving Bizarro straining to breathe.  “I will name him ‘George’ and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him!” 

“Me am no bunny rabbit!” Bizarro gasped.  “Me am Bizarro!”  Hugo clutched Bizarro in one fist and looked puzzled at him.  “Why you call yourself Bizarro, George?  Don’t you like the name George?  It’s a good name for a bunny rabbit.  A rabbit of my very…” 

Bizarro managed to kick out with his legs and knocked the air out of Hugo.  It weakened the snowman enough to allow Bizarro to break out of his grip.  Bizarro snarled at Hugo as he lay in the snow staring up at his ‘bunny rabbit’.  “When did you learn how to fly, George?  I didn’t know bunny rabbits could fly.” 

“ME AM NOT BUNNY RABBIT!” shouted Bizarro.  “ME AM BIZARRO!  And you trespass in Bizarro’s Fort-triz!  Go away!  Leave Bizarro alone!  Or me will destroy you!” 

Hugo was taken aback, but got onto his feet, rolling up a few large balls of snow and ice.    “You are being very naughty, George!  I will have to punish you for this!  Bad, bad George!” 

OK:

DCAU Bizarro and Hugo both at full strength. 

The battle will remain in the Himalayas, so Bizarro can’t just fly Hugo off to somewhere warm.  He has to defeat him on his turf. 

Game On! 

Another good DCAU/Looney Tunes set-up, broadway. You have Bizarro and Hugo as in-character as I remember them. :) 

As for the match, it's actually hard to tell who's stronger here. Yeah, Hugo tossed the saucer toward Earth, but since the ship is actually traveling pretty slowly and not spinning as if it's been tossed, it's also possible that Hugo's toss merely triggered the ship's flight mode.

Hugo's strength, durability, etc., also isn't tested otherwise. When he tightly hugged both Bugs and Marvin, he didn't exactly smother them, so I'm not sure he'd actually be able to do so with Bizarro. We also don't know if Hugo has some level of toon force.

Meanwhile, DCAU's Superman has redirected a comet away from Earth, moved huge structures, and out-punched his universe's Darkseid, so Bizarro should be able to do the same.

It may not come to blows, though. In Hugo's debut, The Abominable Snowbunny, he was melted by the sun. If Bizarro discovers that (which is a toss-up, given it's Bizarro), a steady dose of heat-vision should win this for him. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.80 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.40 Total Combined Score
24.40 / 5 = 4.88 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Bizarro: 3
Hugo, the Abominable Snowman: 3

Well, the recap should likely be interesting. :) 

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bizarro flew through the air dodging the enormous boulders of snow and ice that Hugo threw at him.  The Abominable Snowman rolled up another projectile as he called out.  “You should really stop messing around, George.  I am the best snowball thrower on my block.  I really am.”  He hurled the snowball and it finally connected with it’s target.  The force of the hit sent Bizarro spiraling down dangerously close to the ground before righting himself. 

“ME NAME IS BIZARRMPH!”  Bizarro’s roar was interrupted by another snowball clocking him in the face, pushing him back several feet.  The snow quickly melted as Bizarro’s eyes glowed red.  “You better stop or Bizarro make you sorry!” 

Hugo bounded across the snowy plain and scooped up Bizarro.  “Not until you learn to behave yourself, George.  This will hurt me more than it hurts you.  It sure will.”  Hugo lifted Bizarro up in a giant fist and Bizarro unleashed his heat vision.  The Abominable Snowman looked in disbelief as his fist and right arm started to melt away until it had completed disappeared.  He stared up at Bizarro in shock.  “Why’d you do that, George?  Don’t you want to be my bunny rabbit?” 

“BIZARRO IS NOT BUNNY RABBIT!!!” Bizarro screamed at the top of his lungs.  “Me am Bizarro!  Me will make you pay for not leaving Bizarro alone!”  Hugo held his left arm across his chest and sank to his knees in the snow.  Tears started to pour down his snowy cheeks.  “But I don’t want to be alone, George.  I don’t like to be lonely.  I’ve nobody to talk to or play with.  And if anybody comes to visit, they always run away from me.”  Bizarro hovered above the sad Snowman.  The sight of the giant creature seemed to trigger something in the Superman clone.  How many times had he felt that the world saw him as nothing but a monster, something to run away from, when all he wanted was to be a hero? 

As Hugo tears began to freeze into icicles, Bizarro’s anger subsided.  He slowly descended to earth and picked up as much snow as he could carry.  “What are you doing, George?” Hugo asked.  “Bizarro am trying to help Snowman,” replied Bizarro.  “Me think.” 

Moving quickly, Bizarro shaped the snow into a new right arm.  Lifting it up to Hugo’s shoulder, he exhaled a blast of cold super breath.  The snow began to harden and merge with Hugo’s frozen body.  Hugo’s face brightened as he held up his repaired arm.  “Look, George!  You fixed my arm!  You are the best bunny rabbit in the whole world!” 

Hugo brought Bizarro into a big bear hug.  “Me name is not…” said Bizarro, before stopping himself and smiling.  “Me mean… you’re welcome, citizen.” 

“Please, George, call me Hugo.  How can I ever thank you for fixing my arm, George?”  Bizarro thought for a moment.  He glanced back at the plateau where he had attempted to build his Fortress of Solitude.  “Well… Maybe Hu-go can help Bizarro build For-Trizz again?”  Hugo nodded happily.  “Oh yes, George!  I’m the best For-Trizz builder on my block!  Uh, what is a For-Trizz?” 

“Don’t worry!  Bizarro will show Hu-Go!” 

Superman scanned the Himalayas with his super vision as he flew by.  He knew Bizarro had been heading this direction.  Superman was very disappointed that his clone still couldn’t stay out of trouble.  Even giving him his own planet to ‘protect’ wasn’t enough to keep him from coming to Earth and endangering human lives. 

Then, Superman’s ears picked up the unmistakable sound of Bizarro’s voice.  Directing his eyes to the source of the sound, Superman couldn’t believe what he saw.  There was Bizarro and a giant creature setting up blocks of ice and piles of snow. 

“This a good spot, George?” 

“Yes, that is real good, Hu-Go!  Us need more snow for the roof!” 

“I’ll get it, George!  Yep, I sure will!” 

Superman grinned and turned to head back to Metropolis.  It seemed that Bizarro was quite content in his new home.  Superman could check on him later, but maybe now he’d finally turn over a new leaf, now that he had finally found himself a friend. 

• Like 1