Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18956 Abobo vs. Abigail

JohnnyChany

THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE STREETS OF DRAGON RAGE PART 2

image.jpeg.e5bec8f38d977076a4daa357c4d1f929.jpeg

Ms. Y sat at a desk in front of a small group of lieutenants that once formed the Syndicate run by her and her brother.

“Axel, Blaze, and those other fools may have thought they defeated us, but we have only begun,” Ms. Y announced.

“Where is your brother?” asked the whip wielding Nora.

“Still recovering from his injuries,” Ms. Y responded.

“Then shouldn’t we wait?”

“No. Now is the perfect time to strike when they don’t expect it. We just need to fill out our ranks,” explained Ms. Y. “And we do that by expanding our search for recruits.”

Ms. Y handed out papers to her lieutenants.

“Metro City?” Yamato read aloud in confusion.

“That’s right we are taking our show on the road,” Ms. Y announced. “That city is littered with former thugs and hooligans that once formed the Mad Gear gang. Now that that gang has dissolved, I will give them all a new purpose. To serve me!”

“Once we have them with us too, we will be unstoppable,” Nora theorized. "We'll finally be able to put down Axel and his friends for good."

Ms. Y grinned. “Exactly.”

image.jpeg.2440cfdc8c452ea403f6079929f9d463.jpeg

Ms. Y and the newly revived Syndicate weren’t the only ones interested in recruiting the remains of the once mighty Mad Gear gang. A new faction making a rise in Metro City sent out recruiters to every corner of the metropolis trying to bolster their ranks with former Mad Gear lieutenants looking to get back to a life of crime. The enormous mountain of muscle that was Abobo was selected to head to Abigail’s Scrap Metal to obtain the services of Abigail himself. Former Mad Gear members J, Axel, and Roxy also worked at the Scrap Metal garage and would be welcomed to the fold with open arms, but Abigail was the primary prize. Abobo was picked as the recruiter because of the belief that he would have an easier time relating to the beefy behemoth, Abigail, due to similar physiques as well as a perceived similar disposition.

This logic didn’t sit well with Abobo, who was still bitter about the assignment as he arrived at Abigail’s Scrap Metal.

“Abobo doesn’t enjoy talking to people. Abobo is no recruiter. Abobo just likes to smash things,” he complained.

Roxy was the first to notice him. “Welcome to Abigail’s Scrap Metal. What can we do for you?”

“Not a customer. Here for you to join us and return to a life of crime,” Abobo declared.

Roxy was immediately put off. “Not interested.”

“You will join us,” Abobo insisted.

Roxy’s friend, Axel, entered from the office. “Hey, didn’t you hear the lady? We don’t do that no more.”

“Where’s Abigail?” Abobo demanded. “Abobo is mainly here for him.”

“He’s busy,” stated Roxy. “And if you are just here for trouble, then you need to leave!”

“Abobo will not leave here empty handed.”

“You don’t have a choice. Leave or be thrown out,” Axel threatened.

Axel attacked Abobo, but was no match for Abobo’s power. Axel was almost immediately pummeled into the ground. Roxy jumped on Abobo's back from behind. Abobo grabbed the red-haired ex con and smashed her into the windshield of a nearby car. He then pounded her into submission with his fists. The commotion of the fight brought in the head of the establishment, Abigail, to the garage. His eyes were immediately fixed on his prized car.

“My vroom vroom!” he shouted. He then noticed the beaten bodies of his comrades. “My friends!”

“They weren’t listening, Needed to be taught a lesson,” said Abobo.

Rage was boiling over inside Abigail. “You come in my shop. You beat up my friends and you damaged my vroom vroom! I will destroy you!”

“Abobo knew this was bad idea.” Abobo sighed. “Oh well, Abobo prefer to fight anyway.”

The two brawling brutes collided with excessive force.

Good set-up, Johnny. Wish I knew more about the arc's titular franchises (I've only played the first two NES Double Dragon games and the first two Final Fight games), but I'm familiar enough with these two with the DD playthroughs and watching gameplay of the first FF game. 

As for the match, while Abobo's big at seven feet and has been known to break through brick walls, Abigail's even bigger at around eight feet (as of Street Fighter V) and is stronger than Hugo from the same game and Final Fight franchise (who once picked up a delivery truck in a cutscene).

I never really saw a noticeable skill gap between the two, and I think Abobo's gonna get overwhelmed in this one.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.40 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.00 Total Combined Score
24.00 / 5 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE