Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18949 The Noid vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 10

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“A Kame and a Hame and a Send-Him-Home-To-Mommy!” The Evolution Goku yelled before he created a ball of energy between his hands. “KA...ME...HA...ME...HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Goku yelled again as he fired the Kamehameha.

Edward Cullen yelled in pain as he got hit by the attack. Within seconds the vampire was burned away into ashes.

“Alright! It’s about time I won something on this site!” Goku cheered to himself.

At the Ruins Zone, the 1987 Ninja Turtles had just finished killing a group of Sleestaks.

“Man, there’s no end to this battle royale.” Raphael said as he and his brothers were watching the chaos that was happening around them.

“Yea, all this fighting is making me hungry.” Michelangelo said as he was holding a pizza box.

“Michelangelo! This is no time to be eating.... Hey, wait? Where did you find a pizza?” Leonardo asked.

“I found it laying on the ground.” Michelangelo said.

“Buu will turn you into a cake.” The Fat Buu said as he fired his Transfiguration Beam at Carol Danvers and turning her into a cake.

"Buu will turn you into a cookie." Penny Proud gets turned into a cookie.

"Buu will turn you into a cupcake." Izzy Garcia gets turned into a cupcake.

"Buu will turn you into a hotdog." Moon Girl gets turned into a hotdog.

"Buu will turn you into a hamburger." The Rise of the TMNT April gets turned into a hamburger.

“Well, no reason to let a good pizza go to waste.” Michelangelo said.

But before Michelangelo could grab a slice of pizza, a small guy in a red suit appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the box. The red guy was laughing as he was running away with the pizza box.

“My Pizza!” Michelangelo yelled.

“What in the name of April’s yellow jumpsuit was that?!” Raphael yelled.

“That’s The Noid. He likes to destroy pizzas.” Donatello said.

“He’s heading towards the Flood Zone.” Leonardo said.

“Oh No! He’s going to throw my pizza into the lake!” Michelangelo yelled as he chased after The Noid.

“Michelangelo, watch where you’re going! With everyone fighting each other, you could get hit in the crossfire!” Donatello yelled as he, Leonardo, and Raphael ran after Michelangelo.

“Things keep on getting worst!” Leonardo yelled.

“As if that Mutant Mayhem movie wasn’t bad enough.” Raphael said.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on the 1987 Ninja Turtles and The Noid. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them.

-In order for The Noid to win, he must throw the pizza into the lake.

-In order for the Ninja Turtles to win, they need to catch The Noid and keep the pizza safe.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

Heh, now I'm having some kind of '80's flashback. :D 

Good set-up, Venom. You even managed to throw in a wisecrack that '80's Raph might say. :) 

As for the match, about the only time I remember Noid being successful was in his own self-titled NES game from way back when. I think the pizza-crazed '80's Turtles should be able to easily thwart him, if they and/or the Noid don't get snuffed out in the process. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyChany said:

Great installment, Venom. Curious, do you have a list of everyone you want to put in this or do you just peruse the database and see what strikes you?

Well, it's actually both. Some of the matchups I have done, where ones I couldn’t think of a setup before. But thanks to this arc, I am able to come up with those matches. When a match comes to an end, I think of what characters to use next.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.20 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.90 Total Combined Score
22.90 / 5 = 4.58 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE