Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18927 Mace Daniels vs. Blaze Fielding

JohnnyChany

After their defeat at the hands of Axel Stone, Blaze Fielding, Cherry Hunter, and Floyd Iraia, the Y Syndicate looked to regroup, reload, and get their revenge. To that end, they pursued Dr. Zeng, a megalomaniac who was a maker of synthetic drugs for the government until he became obsessed with bringing about the end of the world using all tools at his disposal including biological warfare devices. The Y Syndicate broke the mad doctor out of his prison cell in exchange for his services in developing drugs and weapons for the syndicate. As a show of good faith, the Y Syndicate even kidnapped Hawk Manson, one of the four people primarily responsible for his incarceration as well as Zeng’s stepdaughter turned enemy, Alana McKendrick. 

Equipped with more lethal weapons than before thanks to the good doctor, The Y Syndicate returned once again to Wood Oak City to take over the metropolis. Learning from past mistakes, the Y Syndicate deployed a preemptive attack on the would-be heroes that would try to stop them. They infected both Axel Stone and Floyd Iraia with synthetic drugs designed by Dr. Zeng, that put both brawlers in a paralyzed state that could only be cured by Dr. Zeng himself.

This fueled a rage inside Axel’s friend and former co-worker in the police force, Blaze Fielding. She set out to the docks where the Y Syndicate was currently residing to bring more shipments in of Zeng’s drugs. There was a part of Blaze that knew she should try to get help from her other allies in the Hunter family before taking on the Y Syndicate solo, but she didn’t care. She wanted blood and she was determined to beat down every member of the Syndicate until she received a cure for her afflicted friends.
Blaze stood behind a shipping crate at the docks and cracked her knuckles. It was go time. 

?: Hey you! Do you know where my friends are?

Blaze Fielding twisted her neck to see a woman with black leather pants, black gloves, a black bralette, and a red jacket.  The ensemble was almost an exact color swap for Blaze’s own outfit save for the skirt.

BLAZE: I don’t know you or your friends so I’m going to go with no. If you don’t mind, I'm busy here.

MACE: My name is Mace Daniels. I’m a private detective. I helped put away Dr. Zeng before he was busted out of prison by the Syndicate. I’m here to find out what they did with my friends Hawk and Alana.

Blaze felt some empathy for this stranger.

BLAZE: I understand your concern, but this isn’t a place for amateurs. You could get hurt.

MACE: I’m not an amateur. Like I said, I put away Zeng before, and I will do it again.

At that moment two of the Syndicate’s thugs noticed the two women and approached with lecherous intent.

THUG #1: Hey ladies, it’s kinda cold out tonight. Why don’t you come to papa and I’ll keep you warm.

Blaze rolled her eyes. She could not stand perverts.

MACE: You fellas looking for a good time. Why don’t you come real close.

Feeling they had stumbled upon some unbelievable luck the two thugs walked directly toward Mace. She deftly knocked one off the dock with a sweeping leg strike and then grabbed the other thug, slapped him four times, and knocked him into the water with a jumping kick.

BLAZE: Not bad.

MACE: Not bad? I’m an amazing fighter. I love taking down hoodlums and lackeys. Probably even more than you.

BLAZE: Not possible. No one gets higher body counts than me, not even Axel.

MACE: Let’s make a friendly wager then, whoever beats the most bad guys on this dock wins.

BLAZE: You’re on. But those two right there don’t count.

MACE: Fine. It won’t make a difference.

The two women then left the cover of the shipping crates and attacked the Syndicate directly.

image.png.991771ea132097795ed6558b03844c09.png

image.jpeg.c9818c111e05f2fb2ba29eeb52b7364f.jpeg

17 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Well they're not fighting each other. I'll go with Blaze. Even though Axel was my go to guy.

Yeah, I figured a fun way for a couple of characters from beat em up games to square off would be who could beat up more cannon fodder. I think it would be a good idea if they ever made a Final Fight/Streets of Rage crossover type game.

7 hours ago, Boratz said:

Another good on, Johnny!

From what I've seen, leaning toward Blaze

Thanks.

On 3/1/2023 at 2:22 PM, Mercenaryblade said:

Winner faces off against Maki, yes its been done already but c'mon: CBUB Profile: Maki Genryusai (magneticferret.com)

Anyways, I'm going with Blaze 

I was inspired after I did this match and I am going to do a Final Fight/Streets of Rage/Double Dragon crossover. Should be fun.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.60 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.90 Total Combined Score
18.90 / 4 = 4.72 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Mace Daniels: 2