Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18891 Mace Windu vs. Zodak

leroypowell3

Black on Black Violence

Uncle Ruckus here. No relation. It’s black history month and I can’t think of any better way to acknowledge it than with some black on black violence.

I got my friend here, The Grandmaster. He got some magic powers that lets him snatch up folks like the rapture and put against each other.

For a tall blue guy, he’s alright. ‘Least he ain’t black.

First up is the second black person ever in Star Wars.

That token Jedi Sam Jackson, I mean Mace Windu.

I tell you what that guy Billy D. Williams played was spot on. A low life, good for nothing hustler. Just like all of ‘em.

Mace Windu is supposed to be a Jedi battlemaster. About the best in the galaxy. He uses a technique called Vaapad which basically turns his enemies anger back on him. Almost the Force version of Judo. Bet that made him think he was special. I sure loved seeing that pure, misunderstood Anakin slice his arm off.

His opponent is the race swapped Zodak from the 2002 He-Man and the Masters of the Universe cartoon.

This version of Zodak is some kind of mystic who hats King Hsss and his snake men. Matter of fact, he’s the only one even defeated King Hsss (twice for that matter). Even He-Man couldn’t beat Hsss. I assume he wasn’t trying and just let this dark skinned Zodak to the work for him just like it’s supposed to be. We all know that blonde-haired He-Man reserved his cans of whoop-ass for Skeletor.

So there you have it. Two black men about to commit violence against one another and the winner goes to jail for assault. Ha! The system is so good.”

The Grandmaster stares at Uncle Ruckus with disdain.

I am disturbed by your skin color detestment.”

“Take it up with the bleeding hearts that made February a month to think about black folks.

“Let the battle begin!”

Heh, nice set-up for Black History Month, leroy. Haven't seen The Boondocks yet, but I know enough about Uncle Ruckus to know that you have his self-racist tone down-pat. :D 

I can't speak for the match-up, though, since I haven't seen anything Star Wars-related since The Last Jedi and it's been a pretty long time since I watched Season 2 of '02's He-Man.