Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18868 Madison Lee vs. Evelyn Salt

StormChaser

Before Madison could lift her pistols to shoot at O-Ren Ishii, the Yakuza leader threw a knife at the former Charlie’s Angel. Madison immediately jumped out of the way. While Madison was distracted, O-Ren kicked one of the rolling chairs in Madison’s direction. 

Madison stumbled back from the chair being kicked into her. O-Ren jumped toward Madison with her katana. She sliced through Madison’s back with the end of the blade. Madison screamed as she fell forward. Madison looked over at the table and saw drops of her blood that splattered against the table.  

O-Ren tried to swing her blade once again at the former Charlie’s Angel. Madison was able to dodge the attack and kicked the Yakuza leader in the chest. O-Ren flew back against the wall. She then saw Madison aiming her pistols at her. O-Ren jumped for the floor and rolled underneath the conference table. 

Madison tried shooting down the former Viper Assassin, but O-Ren was able to evade being shot. O-Ren took out her pistol and then tried shooting down the American woman. Madison was able to slide to the other side of the table for cover. Madison looked around the room to see if there was anything that she could use to help in her battle against O-Ren Ishii. 

O-Ren took out one of her other throwing knives. She threw it at Madison’s direction. Madison dropped to her knees and saw the knife go into the wall behind her. She then started shooting in O-Ren direction. O-Ren lunged underneath the table.  

She held onto her katana and waited for the former Charlie’s Angel to make a mistake. Madison reached down and took out an explosive. She tossed the explosive at O-Ren’s direction. O-Ren’s saw the explosive bouncing toward her. She jumped out from underneath the table and shot in Madison’s direction. 

O-Ren then dived forward while the explosive went off. The room shook after the explosive and Madison jumped up to her feet. She started looking for her enemy in the smoke. O-Ren had lost her pistol in the explosion but still had her katana. She heard Madison’s footsteps and jumped out from underneath the table.  

O-Ren tried decapitating the former Charlie’s Angel, but Madison was able to dodge the attack. Before Madison could take the offensive, O-Ren had kicked her between the legs and then kneed her in the face. Madison fell backward onto the conference table. She looked up at the Yakuza boss and saw that she was coming at her with her blade. 

Madison was able to roll out of the way while O-Ren came down with her katana. O-Ren blade got stuck into the table, and Madison used the opportunity to punch O-Ren across the left side of her face. She then jumped kicked her across the right side of her face. O-Ren fell hard against the table. She spit out a couple teeth and reached for her katana. 

O-Ren was able to pry her blade from the table. She spun around and tried disemboweling Madison Lee. Madison was able to jump back and shot at O-Ren Ishii. She shot O-Ren a couple times in the chest. O-Ren stopped for a moment and just looked at Madison Lee. She then looked down at her chest and saw the blood starting to appear over her chest.  

O-Ren said “Forgive me for underestimating you.” 

Madison said “You know, my old boss underestimated me. That’s why I work for myself.” 

Madison shot O-Ren several more times. O-Ren’s body fell back against the floor. Madison stood over the fallen Yakuza leader and smiled. She then heard several footsteps coming her way. She aimed her pistols at the entrance of the conference room and saw several of O-Ren’s henchmen appear. They saw their fallen boss and then looked up at Madison. 

The Crazy 88 members then bowed to her to signal that they would now follow her command. Madison smiled again once she realized that she would now have an army at her disposal. The former Charlie’s Angel knew that she could do more than what she originally planned. She could change the world in her own image. 

After healing up from her battle with O-Ren Ishii, the former Charlie’s Angel started planning on how she would use the virus. She thought that she could hold the world ransom or use it to take down different world governments. While she was planning on how she would move forward her plans, she had received a call from a government official. 

The government official said “We understand that you have the virus. We would like to make a deal.” 

Madison said “You do not have enough at your disposal to purchase this from me.” 

The government official said “You do not want to say no to us. We can make you disappear from the face of the planet.” 

Madison said “I do not care to be threatened. I have an army now and a weapon that will make you fall to your knees.” 

The government official said “We have eliminated many in our pursuits. You are no different.” 

Madison said “I am aware of who you are and what you have done. You were responsible for creating a world changing device. How did that go again? Oh yes one of your precious CIA operatives took down several of your assassins. What was her name again? Sydney Bristow?” 

The government official said “We eliminated Bristow and nearly everyone involved in that. You would be no different.”  

Madison said “Look I am bored with this conversation. Consider this a common courtesy, I will not come after you if you leave my operation alone, but if you come after me. I will bring down my full wrath.” 

Madison hung up the phone. She told her guards to be on the lookout for anything suspicious. Madison was set to meet with different criminal organizations.  

After Madison hung up on the government official, he thought about the issues that he had with Jane Marke. He thought about calling in Vernita Green to face this former’s Charlie’s Angel, but he did not want another loose end like Marke created. He looked through different operatives that could potentially take out Madison Lee and obtained the virus. 

He then found one that was a former Soviet Agent. This operative was Evelyn Salt. The government official was able to call one of Salt’s contacts. He manipulated the contact into feeding information to Salt. The government official hoped that the information would lead Salt into tracking down Madison Lee and taking her out. His plan would be then to secure the virus from Evelyn Salt. 

Evelyn Salt received the intel from her contact and started to make arrangements to go to Tokyo. She studied her target and investigated find a way to infiltrate the Yakuza facility. Salt was able to set off several explosives in the area. Madison sent her men to investigate while she stayed in a safe room.  

Salt was able to break into the safe room and found the former Charlie’s Angel. Madison heard the intruder and immediately jumped for cover. Madison was able to gather her weapons.  

Madison Lee has her 2 desert eagle pistols, a side pistol, and a katana 

Evelyn Salt has a machine gun, a pistol, and a knife 

Madison is on a role here! After having taken out O-Ren Ishii out... Yeah, I would think that Salt would be someone who wouldn't really measure up to someone like Madison who probably just gained some crazy experience after dealing with O-Ren!

• Like 1