Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18852 Madison Lee vs. O-Ren Ishii

StormChaser

Madison shot at Cataleya. Cataleya jumped behind a column for cover. There was a subway train that sped past the station. Cataleya got her weapons ready while the train was speeding past the station. 

Madison continued shoot in Cataleya direction. She made her way behind one of the other columns. Cataleya used the opportunity to shoot in Madison's direction.

Cataleya walked out with her sawed-off shot gun and shot at Madison. Madison stayed behind the column and crouched down. She waited for the perfect opportunity to jump out at her opponent.

After one of the subway cars arrived, Madison looked at the door open. She knew that this could be her opportunity to get onto the train. Madison tried to run toward the train, but Cataleya kept shooting at her direction.

Madison jumped back for cover. She knew that she would have to kill this assassin before she could get on the train. Madison crawled around the column in the subway station and shot at Cataleya.

One of Madison's bullets grazed Cataleya's arm. Cataleya immediately jumped for cover. She used the opportunity to reload ammunition in her shotgun. The subway car that had stopped had closed up and sped away.

Madison slowly started walking toward Cataleya's direction. After jumping around the column, there was no sign of Cataleya. Madison immediately dropped to the floor and kicked herself away from that spot.

Cataleya came out of a shadow and started shooting at Madison's direction. Madison found herself lucky that she was not hit by Cataleya's shotgun. In the chaos, the former Charlie's Angel realized that one of the vials for the virus was damaged and had fallen onto the track. 

Madison got angry and spun around. She shot at Cataleya's direction. Madison smiled after hitting Cataleya in the shoulder. Cataleya dropped her shotgun on the ground. They heard a train whistle because another subway car was approaching. 

Cataleya tried to take out her pistol to shoot down Madison Lee. Madison was able to kick the assassin in front of the oncoming train. Madison smiled after she watched the train run over enemy. 

Madison gathered the remaining vials. She knew that the yakuza boss would be upset that one of the vials were lost. The former Charlie's Angel had to be ready for anything.

She boarded the train and headed to the airport. After the many battles that she had on this night, the former Charlie's Angel was ready to be done with this virus. Madison wanted her money. 

Madison arrived at the airport without any obstacles. She flew to her destination and was able to rest. The former Charlie's Angel was able to regain her strength.

After arriving in Tokyo, Madison had found herself a hotel to stay in. The Yakuza leader had sent her the location of their meeting place. Madison figured that she would be double crossed so she arranged to stay at a hotel next to the meeting spot.

Madison was able to rig explosives through the meeting ground. She went up to her hotel's roof and watched the meeting ground from a telescope. Madison waited for the call from the Yakuza leader.

O-Ren Ishii called Madison and said "Have you arrived?"

Madison said "Yes. The vials are ready for you to purchase."

O-Ren said "Good. I will use them to get vengeance upon the government that killed my people."

Madison watched as several of Crazy 88 members swarmed the meeting ground. She smiled and pressed a button. Several explosives went off and killed several of O-Ren's men. 

Madison said "I don't like being double crossed."

O-Ren said "It is kill or be killed. I told you the price that you would pay for losing one of the vials. I was told that you lost one."

Madison said "If you want my head come and get it."

O-Ren was able to track Madison to the hotel. She signaled for her surviving henchmen to leave because she wanted to kill Madison herself. O-Ren walked through the hotel and eventually walked into a conference room.

Madison was waiting in the room. Madison smiled and looked at the Yakuza leader. O-Ren took out her katana and got herself ready for battle.

Madison said "For a second there, I almost got a little nervous but I must say. I like to use guns."

Madison Lee has her two gold-plated desert eagles, a small pistol, and an explosive

O-Ren Ishii has a katana, two throwing knives, and a pistol.

Now THIS is an interesting fight... The trained gun-fighter and Elite former Angel going up against the self-made Yakuza boss who just happens to be deadly with the sword. Oh man, this one is gonna be a doozy...

I'm gonna go with Madison, but she's gonna have some scars on her.

• Like 1