Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 18805 Ladybug (Bullet Train) vs. John Wick

IKA

“Really, you want me to do another mission?”  

“Of course, it is what you do for a living.” 

“I thought I told you I was retiring, so I can just live my life nice and peacefully.” 

“You did, and I chose to ignore that.” 

“Of course, you did, but I...” 

“We need you Ladybug.” 

“But I...” 

“So, are you in or out?” 

“Well, you asked so nicely so, I can’t say no to you.” 

“Awesome, I am forwarding you the details now, it should be a quick job, nothing too stressful.” 

---- SIX MONTHS LATER ---- 

“Damn that hurt,” Ladybug complains to himself. He shoves the bloodied remains of his poker opponent off of him. The body limply falls into the broken wooden remains of the poker table they had just been playing on before the explosion, blood pouring profusely out of the man’s face a neck. As Ladybugs gets to his feet he glances down and the body and sees a card hidden under the man’s sleeve. “I knew you were cheating.” He walks over to a freezer located nearby and grabs a cold bag of peas and places it on his head to help with his headache. The cracking noises of gunshots can be heard all around him, as he begins walking toward the rear door of the building attempting to flee the chaos that has suddenly enveloped the area. “It’ll be a quick job,” He mumbles to himself “Nothing too stressful. I should have stayed home.” As he reaches for the door, he can hear yelling coming from above him, he quickly takes a step back and someone comes crashing down in front of him, the body smashing against the concrete with a thud sounding much the same as a pool noodle smacking the surface of water. Looking up to his right he sees a well-dressed man with shoulder-length black hair staring back at him. 

“Found you.” 

---- The Mission ---- 

A crime lord by the name of “El Angel De le Muerte” has moved into the New York area and has begun causing havoc. Ladybug was assigned to infiltrate the group and steal some sensitive documents which could be used to blackmail him. Using his skills effortlessly was able to make his way in, but due to a series of events that can only be described as terrible luck, he has now essentially had to take on a new identity to maintain this visage going under the name “Iosef Tarasof”. Unbeknownst to him, someone else with that exact name had just made a big mistake. 

---- The Mistake ---- 

Iosef being angry that a man would turn down his offer to buy his car went to the man’s house, stole his car, and killed his puppy. Stealing the car was a mistake in it itself, as was killing the innocent dog, but the biggest mistake was not killing the man he had robbed. That man was known to the world as “The Baba Yaga.” or “The boogeyman”. He wasn’t actually a Boogeyman though, no, he was the one they sent to kill The Boogeyman” A short time later, a mechanic would call him and tell the name of the man who stole his car and killed his dog - “Iosef Tarasof.” That Baba Yaga John Wick would hang up the phone prepare his weapons and ask his informants to send him a picture of Iosef, he was mistakenly sent a picture of Ladybug who had unknowingly just become John Wick’s target.  

---- Ladybug ---- 

After a string of bad luck, Ladybug finally had a chance to procure the sought-after documents. All he had to do was win a game of poker from someone who had stolen those very documents 6-Months earlier. Ironically enough, he was only able to steal them during a distraction caused by the newly named Iosef. This caused Ladybug to fully invest in his new identity and swear to retrieve the documents for the man, he was trying to steal from. After about an hour into the game, Ladybug would head to a fridge behind the man to grab an ice-cold water, a grenade was tossed on the table from the floor above, causing an explosion. Ladybug would be mostly unharmed by the explosions because the man took most of the impact himself. The man’s body would be launched at Ladybug, knocking him to the ground, and the sound of gunshots would suddenly fill the area.  

Well, I just finish watching the three John Wick movies, and I seen Bullet Train.

From what I seen, John Wick should be able to win here.

I like the match and I give the setup a 5.0.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.90 - Boratz
4.60 - leroypowell3
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
28.50 Total Combined Score
28.50 / 6 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match