Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18773 Harley Quinn vs. Tira

JohnnyChany

image.jpeg.b1a9643748b4ef45a3b989d8a74d41e7.jpeg

Harley Quinn stormed into her hideout/getaway with Poison Ivy and slammed the door behind her.

“I tell ya Red, I am sick of this town and I’m sick of the disrespect!” Harley announced.

Ivy peered over the large plant she was watering. “What has gotten under your skin?”
”I ran into Harvey today,” answered Harley. “We were talking about old times and old crimes, but he wouldn’t stop talking about that new girl.”

“New girl?”

“You know the one. The one that just showed up a few weeks ago. The girl that the news thought was me.”

Ivy smirked when the realization hit her.

“Harvey kept calling her a new and improved Harley. Harley Quinn 2.0, only more ruthless, and on and on,” Harley complained.

Ivy rolled her eyes. “He was obviously just trying to rile you up.”

“Well, it worked,” Harley pouted. “And he ain’t the only one. Everywhere I go I hear about this Harley impostor. All the bad guys rave about her and all the good guys are worried about her.”

Ivy walked over to Harley and caressed her cheek. “You’re really upset about this.”

“Of course. I need to know who she is and what she thinks she is doing tryin’ to upstage me like this. I should sue for infringement, but I'd rather just smash her to pieces.”

Ivy chuckled and walked back to her plant. “Her name is Tira. And her focus has been trying to reach the occult section of the Gotham underground. Something about a nightmare and a wicked sword.”

Confusion spread across Harley’s face. “How do you know so much about her?”

“She spends most of her time in the Green,” Ivy responded. “I know everything that happens in my domain. In fact, she has a whole medieval renaissance aesthetic about her. It’s kinda cute.”

Harley appeared genuinely hurt. “Not you too, Red.”

Ivy smiled. “I’m only teasing. There really isn’t anything to worry about. I’m sure Batman is consorting with Zatanna as we speak about her mini reign of terror. She will be in Arkham before the weekend.”

“That’s not good enough,” Harley protested. “If Bats is the one to take her down, everyone will still think she is betta than me. I gotta be the one to do it. That way everyone will remember just who I am and know that the original is way superior to any carbon copy ripoff!”

Ivy lifted an eyebrow. “I like it when you get so… determined and driven.”

Harley placed her hands behind her back and blushed.

“If you want to take her on, it needs to be soon. Like I said Batman could swoop in at any second,” Ivy warned.

Harley turned toward a table full of weapons and picked up her favorite large mallet. “Then I’m getting this girl tonight!”

“Sounds fun.” An idea sprung into Ivy’s mind. “Tell you what, just to ensure the caped crusader doesn’t interfere in your business, how about I cause some mischief to keep him occupied this evening. Even better, I will do it at Harvey’s expense. That new club he is using could use some serious redecorating. It doesn’t have near enough plant life.”

Harley grinned from ear to ear. “Ah, Red, you do love me don’t ya?”

“Most days.”

“I betta get started on my woman hunt then,” declared Harley. “You say she is always hanging out in the Green, right? Then it shouldn’t be too hard to track her down, there ain’t that many forested areas in Gotham.”

“Not nearly enough,” Ivy said coldly.

“Sorry Red, I know it’s a sore subject.”

image.jpeg.24ac5782167c291f85f0d8454f151e80.jpeg

In a secluded area of the Gotham City Park, Tira stood in front of a male volunteer with his arms stretched out. 

“I’m ready whenever you are, doll face,” proclaimed the man.

“Just give me a second,” stated Tira’s Jolly persona as she turned her back on him for a brief internal discussion.

“This guy is in no way strong enough to be Knightmare’s new vessel,” observed Tira’s Gloomy persona.

“Yeah that much is obvious,” Jolly agreed.

“I told you it was a mistake to trust that Dr. Scarecrow man,” scolded Gloomy. “He is clearly just trying to use us to get to the Evil Seed to improve his lame toxins.”

“It’s disappointing, but it’s still a win-win,” Jolly insisted.

“How so?”

“Now next time we see him we get to slice and dice him and show him what real terror is,” said Jolly.

“That does sound like fun,” Gloomy admitted.

“Is there a problem here?” The man wondered from behind Tira.

“Nope, all set,” responded Jolly. 

Tira picked up her large ring blade, turned to face the man, and swung it around violently, cutting up the male volunteer repeatedly and sending him to the ground. Tira lifted the ring blade to strike down on the man’s neck, but then changed her mind and sat next to him instead.

He desperately gasped for air as he looked down at the deep lacerations in his body. “Why did you stop? If you’re going to kill me, just do it.”

“Because sometimes it’s just as much fun to watch someone bleed out,” Tira answered with a smile.

“The only one that is going to bleed out to death here is you, honey!” Harley threatened as she stepped out into the moonlight, mallet in hand.

Tira jumped to her feet and picked up her ring blade.

“You look interesting. Who are you?” asked her Jolly persona with a giggle.

Harley was insulted. “Don’t act like you don’t know who I am. I am the one you are trying to be like.” Harley ran her eyes up and down Tira. “Although I gotta say, I don’t see it.”

Jolly was genuinely confused. “I don’t understand. Why would I want to be someone I never even met or seen before?”

Harley tightened her grip on her mallet. “Don’t play dumb with me, it’s really annoying.”

Tira’s entire stance changed as well as her voice. “The only dumb one here is you. Now get lost and stop confusing Jolly.” Tira pointed down at the dying man. “You are ruining our show.”

Tira’s sudden transformation caught Harley off guard.

Gloomy continued, “There is no way either Jolly or I would be trying to imitate some idiot girl from Gotham City. We have been alive since before this city existed.”

It took Harley a few moments for Harley to realize what was going on.

“So you got a few voices in that head of yours, huh?” she surmised. “That must be the real reason why Harvey likes you so much. One of 'em is Jolly, what’s your name?”

Tira sneered. “Gloomy.”

“I am a licensed psychologist, ya know,” Harley boasted. “I would have loved to analyze the inner workings of your head if I didn’t have this overwhelming desire to bash it in.”

Gloomy scoffed. “You make death threats with your children’s toy?”

“We’ll see if you still think it’s a children’s toy once it’s caved in your cranium,” Harley retorted.

Tira’s posture and expression suddenly changed back again and she swayed playfully back and forth as she held up her ring blade.

“Let me fight her, Gloomy,” Jolly pleaded. “A fight to the death sounds like even more fun than watching that loser succumb to his wounds.”

Harley and Tira charged at each other with murderous intent. 

I have to think on this one heh, always thought this would be a cool fight, just never could put them to face off in my mind.

Great job.

On 1/1/2023 at 2:05 PM, IKA said:

I have to think on this one heh, always thought this would be a cool fight, just never could put them to face off in my mind.

Great job.

Thanks. Yeah, it is a matchup I've wanted to do for a little while. There are the obvious parallels and pretty even skill level in my estimation. I was even constructing a Tira in Arkham Asylum setup in my mind for the last tournament, but I wound up out of time. 

Good entry, Johnny, and good match-up of mentally unstable women. :) 

Harley's a pretty good fighter, but she's at her most dangerous with the usual combination of her kooky weaponry and lunacy. Tira looks like the more skilled fighter, though, so since Quinn only has her mallet and Tira has her blades, I'd say Tira almost wrecks Joker's hench-wench. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.80 - IKA
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.80 - leroypowell3
5.00 - StormChaser
4.60 - broadwaybeyonder
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
7 Total Votes cast
33.90 Total Combined Score