Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18767 Madison Lee vs. Captain Collins

StormChaser

Letty shot the harpoon gun at Marison Lee. Madison was able to slide out of the way. Letty then charged at Madison.

Letty tried kicking her opponent, but Madison grabbed her foot. Madison twisted her foot and kicked her in the chest. Letty flew back against the ledge of the building. 

Letty immediately got back to her feet. She took out her pistol and aimed it at Madison. Madison looked over at the other buildings. She saw that government agents had circled in on the potential buyers.

Madison ran and jumped off the roof. She glided down to her car with the suit that she was wearing. Letty saw this and was able to slide down the fire escape. She ran to her car and started racing through the city.

Letty finally caught up to Madison. Madison ran to her car and jumped in. She sped off and tried to escape. Letty chased after the fleeing former Charlie's Angel.

Letty drifted around tight corners to stay close to her opponent. Madison did all that she could to escape. Madison then took out one of her desert eagles. She shot at Letty's car.

Letty was able to avoid getting shot after bullets went through parts of her windshield. Letty pushed on the NOS and rammed the back of Madison's car. Madison car spun around and then crashed into a store front. 

Letty quickly got out of the car. She ran up to Madison's car and aimed her pistol inside of it. There was no sight of Madison Lee. Letty then walked into the store. 

Letty looked around the racks of clothes and searched for the evil woman. She then heard a noise and spun around. Letty saw that it was just a mannequin falling over.

Madison then jumped out of a shadow and knocked Letty's gun out of her hand. Letty tried punching Madison, but Madison blocked the attack. Madison punched Letty across the face and threw her over her shoulders. 

Letty's body slammed against the floor. Letty reached for her gun, but Madison did a flying kick into Letty. Letty flew back into a rack of clothes. Letty got back to her feet and took out her knife.

Letty tried stabbing Madison. Madison dodged the attack. Letty then tried slicing the evil woman with her knife. Madison was able to avoid getting sliced with the blade.

She then grabbed Letty's armed and twisted the knife out of her hand. Letty screamed after Madison broke her hand. Letty tried punching the former Charlie's Angel in the face, but Madison kneed her in the back of the leg.

Letty fell to her knees. Madison took out her smaller pistol and pulled Letty's hair back into her chest. She pressed the pistol against Letty's cheeks.

Madison said "Kill or be killed."

Letty said "Just do it, bitch and stop talking"

Madison squeezed the trigger and shot Letty through the head. She pushed Letty's lifeless body on the floor and scoffed. Madison thought that she would have put up a better fight.

Madison collected herself and left. She was upset that the sale was ruined but she had received a message. There was another potential buyer for the drive. 

Madison looked over the message and smiled. The meeting place would be on an interceptor base in the middle of the ocean. The message stated that the potential buyer would take control of the base and once they purchased the drive, they would weaponize the virus on the interceptor station. 

Madison made arrangements to obtain a small aircraft. She set her sights for the coordinates that she was given. Madison kept her weapons and gadgets with her in case the buyer failed to secure the base, or if the buyer tried to double cross her. 

Meanwhile, Captain Collins had just got assigned on this particular interceptor station. She was still angry about how things went down after she reported the misconduct from her superiors. 

Captain Collins had seen a lot of adversity in her career, but things had only gotten worse since her actions. She took comfort in knowing that she did the right thing and there were some that came out and supported her. Captain Collins was led through the interceptor station on a tour. 

She got to know some of the different personnel at the station. Captain Collins felt that being stationed here was a way to keep her quiet and punish her for what she had done. She felt that this would be a boring assignment and that she would spend the rest of her career being out of sight and out of mind. 

While Captain Collins was getting adjusted to her new surroundings, there was an alert that went through the station. One of the men that she men, Corporal Shah had said that there were approaching aircraft. Captain Collins ordered that a lock down be put in place.

Suddenly, there was gun fire heard through the base. Several armed men ran through and started taking out the different soldiers throughout. It was not long until most of the base was overtaken. Captain Collins was able to barricade the control room. 

Shortly after the interceptor station was taken, Madison arrived at the station. She walked past the bodies of fallen soldiers and toward the buyer. Madison saw that the man appeared insane, but she did not care as long as he paid the right price.

Madison said "A lot of work for just this little piece of information."

The buyer said "It is worth a lot more than you will ever know. Things are about to get nuts!"

Madison took out the drive and reached out to give it to the buyer. The buyer reached out to grab the drive, but Madison moved her hand back. She smiled and watched him smirk.

Madison said "Do you have my money?"

The buyer said "Well of course I do, Ms. Lee. My dear brother, Pollux has that for you."

Pollux handed the case of money to Madison Lee. Madison looked over the fortune and smiled. She then looked at the buyer. Madison handed him the drive. The buyer then handed the drive to his brother.

Pollux said "Well Castor, I can start work in the virus but I will need the control room to finish it.:

Castor looked at Madison Lee and said, "Wait a moment. Ms. Lee. How would you feel about getting paid even more?"

Madison said "What would you want me to do?"

Castor said "That drive is worth much more as a finished product. My darling brother cannot finish the virus without the control room, and there is a pesky little army girl in the control room. I will pay you twice the amount if you exterminate the pest problem."

Madison said "Consider it done"

Madison was able to sneak through the interceptor station. After maneuvering herself through the facility, she found herself in the control room. She shot down Corporal Shah, but was not able to shoot Captain Collins before she jumped for cover. 

Captain Collins screamed in anger after seeing Shah get killed. She had her weapons ready to face off against this enemy. Captain Collins could see that this woman was not one of the original attackers. She realized that she must have been someone else entirely. Captain Collins knew that she could not underestimate her and would have to eliminate her at the first chance she had. 

Madison yelled "Why don't you just come out so I can kill you and collect my overtime check?"

Captain Collins said "Just shut up and die already!"

Madison Lee has her two gold-plated desert eagles and a smaller pistol

Captain Collins has a machine gun, pistol and knife

Glad to see Collins getting some action here. Great work on the setup!

I really think Collins should win if this was realistic, Gold plated Desert Eagles are pretty dern impractical. But then, that wouldn't be fun. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - Mercenaryblade
4.50 - JohnnyChany
4.30 - DSkillz
4.60 - leroypowell3
4.60 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.50 Total Combined Score
22.50 / 5 = 4.50 Final Rating on the match