Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Pandora, the Witch of Vainglory vs. Yhwach Bach

IKA

“Over 900 years, he shall recover his heartbeat,” Aizen spoke to himself down in the depths of the Muken, “Over 90 years, he shall recover his intellect, and Over 9 years he shall recover his power.” 
A soft clap could be heard in the pitch-black darkness.  

“The way you said those lines was very well spoken” A graceful voice spoke out, her voice almost sounding as if it were a musical masterpiece. “What comes next?” 

“After 9 days...” Aizen paused for a moment, it wasn’t in his character to respond so quickly. Why did he respond so easily? He composed himself and then continued. “It’s been a very long time since I’ve last spoken to anyone, almost a thousand years in fact.  

“I see, that is sad, very sad in fact.” The beautiful voice spoke of sadness, but its tune did not match the emotion, “I would love to hear how this story ends.” Aizen again had to stop himself from speaking back, had he really been that desperate to talk that he would just speak on command like that? No, he would like to be in charge of this opportunity. 

“I hear your voice, but I see no face, how can I be sure you’re not here to play games with me?” 

“You make a wonderful point, if only there were torches around, we could see each and speak face to face.” Suddenly, the room was filled with light, and the warmth of lit torches covered the room. After 1,000 years, Aizen could finally see another face and hear another voice, but it was not exactly as he had expected. Instead of a Soul Reaper her was met with a young lady with platinum hair and eyes as blue as the ocean. How had she gotten down here, why was she even here? “Finally, we can speak freely without the dark blocking your view.”  

“What kind of game is this?” 

“There is no game,” The young lady opened her arms as if embracing the world with her very being, “I have simply come to release you from your prison.” 

“I didn’t ask to be released,” Aizen rebutted “What do you have to gain from freeing me anyway?” The young lady again claps her hands as if to praise Aizen. 

“Your insightfulness is wonderful,” The Young lady again raising her arms up as if to announcing herself to an audience, “My name is Pandora, and I’m looking for something, something even I cannot get on my own. I’m looking for help finding it.” 

“And why would I help you?” 

“Because you wish to “Stand at the top” and I can get you there.  

“Oh? Is that so? How do you suppose you could do that.” The young lady reached out her hand as if to put it upon Aizen’s shoulder, and somehow with no explanation Aizen was stood in front of her, her hand was placed upon his shoulder. After 1,000 years he was no longer bound to the walls of Muken. 

“Because what I desire is to stand atop another world and embrace it with my love.” Aizen was confused, none of this made any sense, this wasn’t some elaborate illusion, this was very real, but even he could not understand what was happening“I came here looking for someone I had lost, and instead I found this Soul Society, and after hearing about you, I knew you could help me do just that,” Her hand moved from his shoulder and was now placed on the side of his face, her words were so gentle and her voice so soft. He could feel the essence of love filling the air around him and his thoughts became scrambled. He didn’t even know who she was and he wanted to help her achieve her dreams. “You can have this world, because my desires are on a much grander scale.” 

“In 9 days” Aizen spoke now with no resistance. “He shall destroy this world.” 

“That wouldn’t be very good if he destroyed your world, would it?” 

“No, it would not, and I would have been powerless to stop him from here. They think he’s dead, but he’s just sleeping.” 

“Then you should wait for me in my world, while I stop him from destroying yours.” 

“Bu...”, Aizen didn’t get to finish his sentence before he found himself kneeling down in a forest. It had been the first time in a millennium that he had gotten to see the outside world. The usually unemotional Aizen had a tear fall down his cheeks as he falls back laying on the grass. Back at the Muken, an explosion happened that tore the 1st squad's barracks from the top of the Muken. Shooting down to the ground stood a tall man covered in a dark black Aura, his body seemingly covered in eyes.  

“Where is he?” The man questioned, seemingly unaffected by the radiance illuminating from the young lady.  

“He’s not here anymore, but he did ask me to get rid of you for him.” She replies in a cold demeanor. 

“Nonsense”, without so much of a second thought he launches an attack on the delicate young Pandora splattering her body into a pile of blood. “Get rid of me? What makes you think someone like you can talk to the great Yhwach Bach in such a manner.”  

“That wasn’t very nice of you, why did you attack me like that?” Pandora somehow not dead from the attack the just took place stood behind him. “We don’t have to fight.” Yhwach didn’t understand how she could have survived his attack as even his eyes could not see a future that she survived, yet somehow as if time itself was bending to her will here she stood unaffected. 

“There can only be one great power here, and his name is...” 

“Sosuke Aizen” With that spoken defiance of him, he decided to make sure she was dead for good.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It’s Pandora vs. Yhwach Bach, two seemingly unstoppable forces, with very different abilities and very different goals.  

Pandora is planning to use Aizen to find something she is searching for. 

Yhwach finds her and Aizen as a possible threat and will put her down by any means necessary. 

Pretty good entry, IKA. Of all the characters mentioned in the match, I've only heard the name "Aizen" before, so I'm not really familiar with any of them. Still, the story makes them seem pretty intriguing. 

As for the match, it looks like Pandora should stomp after looking up both her and Yhwach. 

Yeah that's the issue, they also are marked unavailable still. Just trying to find out what is going on so it doesn't further effect things. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - Boratz
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.20 Total Combined Score
19.20 / 4 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Pandora, the Witch of Vainglory: 8