Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18691 April O'Neil vs. Charlene "Charley" Davidson

broadwaybeyonder

Project: Rehab.  Case #4 Session 1. 

“How do you feel, dear?” 

“I… I feel… fine.” 

“Good, dear.  Now, what is your name?” 

“My… name… is April…. O’Neil.” 

“And what is your profession?” 

“I… I’m a… reporter.” 

“Is that why you were snooping around my house?  Were you looking for a story?” 

“There… is… no… story.” 

“No?  Are you sure there is no story, April?” 

“Ugh!  No… no… story.  People… going… missing.  Must… learn…why.” 

“There, there.  I see that you might be a problem after all.  That’s all for now, April.  Sink into the floor.” 

“No.  No!  No!” 

“Sink.” 

April awoke with a start.  She was lying on an old, tiled floor.  Her gaze darted around the room.  It looked like she a deserted locker room.  The only sound was the buzzing of the lights above her. 

April desperately attempted to gather her thoughts.  What did she remember?  The reports!  Yes, the police reports.  African American men and women being reported as missing.  The police hadn’t been following up on any of them, but April had a feeling that there had been something more going on.  Particularly when she ran a check and found a man that looked exactly like one of the missing persons, only now with a wife and new name.  She had followed the lead to a mansion in Upstate New York, the home of a Mr. Armitage.  She didn’t think she had needed the Turtles help and had just left them a message saying that she was going on an assignment. 

April nursed her aching head.  Another in a long line of unwise ideas.  But it had been turning out alright at first.  She had taken some pictures of some kind of gathering happening at the Armitage’s, with some of the guests matching the descriptions of the missing people.  After the party she snuck into the house for more evidence, and then…

There was the sound of chains and locks being opened coming from the door to the room.  April rose to her feet and backed up to the wall.  The door creaked open and a brown-haired man in his 20s entered.  He eyed April with sadistic grin.  “Hello there.  I’m Jeremy.  Have a nice nap?” 

April made a break for the door, but the man stood his ground.  “Stay.”  Instantly April froze in place.  Her eyes went wide with fear as try as she might she could not move.  “Mom does great work, doesn’t she?” asked Jeremy. 

“Look,” April said shakily.  “You know what’s good for you, you better let me out of here.” 

“Relax, lady.  I’m not gonna do anything to you.  See, Mom has put some sort of post hypnotic whatever to make sure you don’t try to run away, and she’s put another trigger in to make sure you stay quiet, and I have some fun at the same time.” 

Jeremy motioned to the door, and an African American man and woman walked in holding another woman between by the arms.  A black bag covered her head and her arms were tied behind her back.  She struggled to free herself, but she was brought into the locker room and tossed to the ground next to April.   Jeremy smirked.  “April, say hi to your roommate Charley from Chicago.  She was up her for some motorcyclist convention and had an accident.  Dad let her stay the night, but she started snooping around like you.  So, after a little session with Mom, she’s all ready.” 

April looked down at the woman then back to Jeremy in disgust.  “Ready for what exactly?” 

“What?  To fight, of course.  I get to watch you two bash each other’s brains out, and no matter who wins, there’s one less pair of loose lips running around.” 

“Yeah, one problem with that, genius,” said April with a short, humorless laugh.  “Just what makes you think I’m going to be fighting anybody?” 

“Trust me, lady,” Jeremy said, leading the man and woman out of the locker room.  “With what Mom put in your head, you aren’t going to have a choice.”  The man and woman walked the door, leaving Jeremy to turn back to April.  “Oh yeah, before I forget.  Go.” 

April dropped to her knees as the post hypnotic control was released.  Jeremy slammed the door behind him, April could hear the door being locked.  She moved over to Charley, untying her wrists.  “Listen, Charley.  It is Charley?  Look, these people are all nuts and dangerous.  I have some friends who can help us, but we need to work together if we’re gonna get out of here.” 

With her hands free, Charley removed the black hood from her head, revealing her face to April.  Charley looked up at her in confusion, then her face twisted into a scowl.  “Who are you?!” she shouted.  April was taken aback by the fury in the woman’s voice.  “Please, my name is April.  April O’Neil.  I want to help.” 

Charley scrambled to her feet, not breaking eye contact with April.  “It’s you!  You’re the one who took them!  Where are they?  What have you done to Vinnie?  Throttle!  Modo!” 

“Charley, please, calm down.  I don’t know who you are talking about.” 

“Oh sure!  You captured me just like you did them!  But now you are gonna tell me where they are!” 

April began to feel a rush of anger.  “How about you tell me where you’ve taken Leonardo and the others?!”  Inside April, there was a part of her that knew something wasn’t right.  Leonardo?  The Turtles didn’t even know where she was.  But any attempts to think logically were overridden by the sight of Charley’s face, and a voice inside her head urging her on. 

This is the face of an enemy.  This is the face of the woman who has taken your friends.  Your friends’ lives are at stake.  Either you destroy your enemy, or your friends will die. 

“Don’t play games with me!” yelled Charley.  “If I have to go through you to save the guys then so be it!” 

April clenched her fists and started to circle the room with Charley.  “Same here!” 

OK:

Both April and Charley have been captured by the Order of the Coagula. 

They have both been hypnotized to think that the other is their worst enemy and the only way to save their friends is to fight to the death. 

These are the original cartoon versions of both characters, with fighting skills they have picked up from their adventures with the Turtles and Mice. 

Game On! 

Learn More About
April O'Neil
Read more about April O'Neil at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mirage Studios Links: Wikipedia TMNT Wikia Ninja Turtles Profile

Charlene "Charley" Davidson
Read more about Charlene "Charley" Davidson at Wikipedia
Official Site: Fox Broadcasting Links: Wikipedia Wikia Comic Vine

Hmm... I don't remember 80's April ever defending herself in the cartoon (maybe a little but nothing impressive enough to make me remember)

Never seen Biker Mice from Mars so I don't even know who Charlene is. 

Give me an argument and I would go with her.

• Like 1

Another good set-up, broadway. If I'm not mistaken, the family holding April and Charley hostage are from one of those Jordan Peele films, right? 

As for the match, I've never seen Biker Mice from Mars, either, but Charley seems to be something of a biker chick and I've heard that she can occasionally hold her own in a fight. I've never seen that from '87 April. 

I'd say Charley wins, but it might be a ... fun fight to watch. 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Another good set-up, broadway. If I'm not mistaken, the family holding April and Charley hostage are from one of those Jordan Peele films, right? 

As for the match, I've never seen Biker Mice from Mars, either, but Charley seems to be something of a biker chick and I've heard that she can occasionally hold her own in a fight. I've never seen that from '87 April. 

I'd say Charley wins, but it might be a ... fun fight to watch. 😉

Yes, they are the family from Get Out.  

Charley is more of a mechanic than a biker.

I like the match. I give the setup a 5.0.

I’m not sure who would win here. I never seen Biker Mice from Mars, and 80's April never put up a fight. However, April is a fighter in Shredder's Revenge, which the game is canon to the 80's cartoon. So that’s something.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.60 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.60 Total Combined Score
18.60 / 4 = 4.65 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
April O'Neil: 2
Charlene "Charley" Davidson : 2

13 hours ago, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.60 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.60 Total Combined Score
18.60 / 4 = 4.65 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
April O'Neil: 2
Charlene "Charley" Davidson : 2

APRIL O'NEIL REHAB: SESSION #1: RESULTS INCONCLUSIVE.  

CASE #4 CONTINUES.