Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18575 Vernita Green vs. Lola (Transporter)

StormChaser

Spencer tried shooting at Vernita, but Vernita jumped for cover. Vernita then started shooting at Spencer but missed her target. Spencer started putting in a new clip of ammunition.

Vernita used the opportunity to shoot at him again. She was able to graze Spencer's arm with one of her shots. Spencer dived for cover to avoid getting shot again.

Spencer grabbed his arm in pain. He then put a bullet in the chamber and tried shooting at Vernita once again. Vernita ran for cover outside the cabin.

Spencer steadily followed behind her. Spencer approached a hallway to the yacht that Vernita had ran into. Spencer went into the hallway and then was met by Vernita.

Vernita sliced at Spencer with her knife. She was able to slice Spencer's wrist which caused him to drop his gun. Spencer was able to push Vernita back against a wall. 

Spencer pulled out his knife. He quickly looked over the wound on his arm. Spencer then looked back at Vernita with his knife pointed at her.

Spencer said "I suppose it is too late for me to just go home."

Vernita said "You suppose correctly."

Spencer said "Well that is too bad."

Spencer tried stabbing Vernita in the face. Vernita moved out of the way. She then sliced open Spencer's arm with her knife. Spencer stumbled back.

Vernita tried slicing Spencer again, but Spencer was able to dodge the attack. Spencer looked down at his arm that was covered in blood. He then looked back up at Vernita.

Spencer said. "That really hurt."

Spencer tried stabbing Vernita again but she was able to move out of the way. Vernita kicked Spencer across the chest. Spencer fell back on the floor.

Spencer got to his feet and jumped out of the way while Vernita lunged at him. Spencer then tried slicing at Vernita with his knife. Vernita was able to dodge his attack once again. Vernita then pierced Spencer's abdomen with her knife.

Spencer stumbled around once again. He was getting dizzy with the amount of blood that he was losing. He tried to unleash one final attack on Vernita Green.

Vernita was able to grab his arm and then stabbed him several times in the stomach. Spencer fell to his knees. He looked up at his target. Vernita then stabbed him in the throat.

Spencer fell back on the floor. Vernita then wiped the blood off her knife. She started walking to the helm. Vernita saw the Yakuza boay captain at the wheel. She nodded at him and told him that she had taken care of the intruder.

The Yakuza boat captain told Vernita that O-Ren wanted her to call her and discuss the recent events. Vernita was reluctant to contact her former colleague. She knew that O-Ren was dangerous. The phone rang and O-Ren answered the phone.

O-Ren said. "Copperhead, your extraction from the country has proven costly to my organization. My fee has now tripled."

Vernita said. "Look bitch, I was not expecting them to send someone on your boat."

O-Ren said "What did you get yourself into, Copperhead?"

Vernita said "Some government bitch hired me to take out an NSA agent."

O-Ren said "Send me what you have on this government bitch. I want to find out who she is."

Vernita sent the information to O-Ren Ishii. She knew that O-Ren would want retribution for the men that she lost. She also knew that she would have to pay O-Ren or she would come after Vernita too.

The Yakuza boat captain nodded and started the boat. The boat started its voyage to leave this country. Vernita felt a little bit of relief in the fact that she was finally going to get to go home.

While Vernita was fighting Spencer Aimes, another assassin had gotten a call from Jane Marke. This assassin, Lola accepted the mission and looked over the file that was sent to her. She grinned while reading through the file on Vernita Green.

Lola felt that this would be a fun mission. She was on a motorcycle and saw that Vernita was on a yacht at the dock. Lola started driving as fast as she could through the streets. She knew that she had to get to that yacht before it left the harbor.

Lola approached the docks and saw the yacht in the distance. Lola spit some chewing gum on the ground and then drove as fast as she could through the dock. She saw a ramp up ahead.

Lola drove as fast as she could toward the ramp. She drove over the ramp and flew toward the yacht. She was able to jump off her bike before it crashed into the yacht. Lola landed and rolled onto of the deck. 

Lola jumped to her feet and took out her automatic pistols. She walked through the hall and found Spencer's body. Lola leaned down and kissed the lips of Spencer's lifeless body. She then stood up and started searching for her target. 

Vernita and the Yakuza boat captain heard a loud crash. He told her to go found out what happened. Vernita picked up a machine gun from a case. 

Vernita started walking outside the yacht. She found the crashed motorcycle in the back of the yacht. Vernita knew that she would have another fight on her hands.

Vernita said "What the hell?"

Lola walked out of the yacht. She saw a small glimpse of Vernita. Vernita saw Lola walking on the other side of the wreckage.

Lola said "Hell isn't the problem. I am." 

Vernita said "Very funny, bitch."

Vernita has a machine gun and a knife

Lola has two automatic pistols

3 hours ago, patrickthekid said:

This will be her hardest fight yet. Lola is much better equipped in the long range with her guns and there isn't much space to hide in at the docks. Are there any buildings in the docks area?

They are in a yacht that recently left the harbor

I'm a little behind in your arc, but this one's pretty good, Stormchaser. 

As for the match, Lola's definitely tough to beat from a distance when she has her automatic Glocks at the ready. However, she didn't impress me once she fought up close, as Frank Martin took her out in under a minute. From what little I've seen of Vernita, she may be close in combat skill to Frank, so if she can somehow close the gap, Lola might be in trouble.

• Like 1