Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18569 Waluigi vs. Santa Claus

Macklemore

Santa Claus looked around his workshop. He was pleased with the work his elves were doing. "No matter what anyone says, I want you all to know the appreciation I feel for all of you. Without you, my work would truly be meaningless," he said, his loud voice booming across the work place. "And due to me considering you all such an important part of our holiday process, I would like your opinion on something," he said, pulling out the coveted "Naughty or Nice" list in view of the elf workforce.

The elves perked up, they knew the holiday icon respected them, but they never took part in decisions when it comes to who was naughty or nice. As it was new territory for them, they stopped what they were doing and listened to the man who started speaking up about a strange, strange man. "Waluigi," Santa uttered his name. "He doesn't really do anything other than play sports, but he is associated with a very, VERY, greedy man. A very bad man, one who only takes and takes. Could I truly justify giving him coal for being associated with someone bad?" Santa asked, looking around for any elf that was brave enough to be the first one to give their own opinion in a room full of 1000s of their colleagues. Suddenly, a lone elf raised a hand up high, and Santa pointed toward him, signaling over to him that he should start speaking.

"If you want it to be fair, I think you should bet him over it. If he wins, he gets a present. If he loses, he gets coal," said the elf. No one else said anything else, almost as if they were agreeing with the only elf who gave a valid reply to the question posed by him. Looking around for any better way to deal with the situation, Santa found himself in a situation where he was essentially forced to take that answer and run with it. "As you wish," said Santa, snapping his fingers as a sled flied in front of him, carried by his trusted flying reindeer. Getting into it, he waved goodbye to his workforce and left them with a message. "You just make sure everything else is perfect on your end, and I'll deal with Waluigi," he said as he flied off to Diamond City.

Seconds later

Flying into Diamond City, his sled parked on thin air outside of Waluigi's apartment, he knocked on the window, causing Waluigi to open up the window, bewildered at Santa's sudden appearance in the middle of October. He was both starstruck and mad at the jolly man, saying "You haven't been here for the past thirty eight Christmases, and now you're suddenly willing to give me a chance?" asks Waluigi, his voice hurtful. "Not quite," replied Santa. "I'm here to have a contest with you, and if you win, only then will you get everything you want every Christmas from now on."

Waluigi was still hurt, but he couldn't turn down the offer of Santa. After all, Waluigi was notoriously obsessed with winning. "Sure, what do you have in mind?" asked Waluigi. "You and I, when Christmas comes, will have a contest to see who can put up the most Christmas lights in 1 hour the moment the clock strikes twelve. We will have until 1 a.m. to put up Christmas lights, at which point the contest stops and we count however many lights we've put up."

"And if I win, you promise to give me a prize?" asked Waluigi. "Anything you want," replied Santa, to which Waluigi smiles mischievously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, really. Waluigi vs. Santa in a battle of who can put up the most Christmas lights in an hour. Who do you reckon takes this?

Just missed voting on and rating this. My bad. :( 

Interesting set-up, Macklemore. It kinda seems that Santa may be giving Waluigi a chance to redeem himself. I didn't hear Waluigi's typical "Waaaaa!!!" when he was startled, though. 😛

I think that while Waluigi might've made this X-Mas light contest interesting, he still went up against Santa Claus. Kris Kringle rightfully won here.

• Like 1