Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18380 Sydney Bristow vs. Ava Faulkner

StormChaser

She thought she could escape her past, but Sydney Bristow could not run far. She walked into her home and found that her husband Michael Vaugh had a bullet between his eyes. She cried out no as she ran over to his body. Then she thought about her kids and ran to see if they were okay. They were nowhere to be found. Sydney cussed and screamed as she ran out of her house. She panicked as she looked in all directions. There was no sign of her children. The only thing that she could think of was to call one of her old friends. Sydney called Marcus Dixon, who held a higher position within the CIA. She cried as she told him of what had just happened. Marcus was in disbelief as he knew that Sydney had been out of the game for a while and he did not think anyone would have a grudge. He told her to head to a safe house and he would look into it. After Sydney hung up the phone, she heard the police sirens in the distance. She had a feeling inside her chest that whenever killed her husband and took her kids, was going to try and set her up for murder. She got to the safe house and waited for Marcus to come. Several thoughts went through her mind as to who could be behind this. For so long, she had fought against many enemies but she thought that was all in the past. She thought that was over. Marcus came into the safe house and Sydney immediately aimed her gun at Marcus. Marcus put up his hands and said that it was just him. He had a junk drive in his hand and said that he had some news. Marcus put the drive into a computer and Sydney started looking over the screen. She saw different files, coordinates and dates. Marcus said that it appears that there is a new organization that is trying to overthrow the different governments. Marcus also said that it seemed that Michael was looking into it for the D.O.D. and that is probably why he was killed. Sydney asked about her kids and Marcus did not know. He said that best case scenario they would be leverage in the event that you or the CIA try to come and seek revenge. Marcus told Sydney to let them handle this but Sydney told him that she was going to get back her children. After going back and forth, Marcus finally said that they believe the assassin behind Michael's death was a former soldier who is now doing assassinations. The operative is believed to be someone named Ava Faulkner. He gave her some more information as to Ava's location. Sydney tracked her down and confronted her in a coffee shop. With a beach blonde wig and dark sunglasses, Sydney disguised herself and sat next to Ava. She pulled out a pistol and asked where her kids are. Ava told Sydney that she knew that she would come eventually and asked why Michael had a target on him. Sydney did not know and Ava responded that after she gets done killing Sydney, she will find out why and get revenge. Ava pulled out a pistol and jumped behind a table. Sydney took cover as she prepared for a battle against the assassin that murdered her husband

I think this might be your first match up yes? 

If it is, welcome to the CBUB!

Not a bad set up, you delivered the premise and characters. I would advise you try and space the text out a bit for better readability though. 

20 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I think this might be your first match up yes? 

If it is, welcome to the CBUB!

Not a bad set up, you delivered the premise and characters. I would advise you try and space the text out a bit for better readability though. 

Thank you I will try to do that

38 minutes ago, StormChaser said:

Thank you I will try to do that

Welcome. Always exciting to get a bit of new blood.

Sadly, I'm only familiar with Sydney, so my input will be minimal.

• Like 1

Welcome, StormChaser!  A good setup for your first match.  Will look up a little more on Sydney and Ava before voting.  

EDIT: Upon further review, as much as I'd hate for Sydney not to get her revenge, I'm thinking I'm gonna vote for Ava.  She seems to have an edge in fighting skills from what I've seen.  

• Like 1

Welcome to MagneticFerret, StormChaser. I hope you enjoy your time here. :) This is good for your first Official Match. To add to what others said about line spacing, a good idea might be to add some dialogue from the characters. 

I barely know a thing about Sydney and nothing about Ava, so I can't really comment on who would win here. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - broadwaybeyonder
3.90 - DSkillz
4.00 - Twogunkid
4.00 - Boratz
3.50 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
19.70 Total Combined Score
19.70 / 5 = 3.94 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE