Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18024 Falcon (comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

Movie-Brat

Raphael tried his best to deal with the incoming Cybermen at hand even despite his driving anger, but soon he was more outclassed than overwhelmed due to the superior weaponry and armor of the Cybermen. 

Soon enough, Raphael got punched around multiple times by the different eras of Cybermen; even losing his sai in the process. He even tried to fight the Cybermen hand to hand but upon hitting their chest unit, the Ninja Turtle ended up with a bruised abd numb hand. 

And in turn, one of the Cybermen shoved him away-causing him to slide across the ground. Even right after punching him in the face. 

Raphael groaned as he weakly tried to get up as three marching Cybermen approached him, with weapons ready to fire. 

Raph prepared for the worst. Until...

SLASH! 

All three heads of the Cybermen ended up being sliced off by a glowing sword. Raph looked up to see after the bodies dropping down, Thena. 

Even right down to her chopping away two more additional Cybermen. 

With a confident smirk, Thena said to Raphael, "you're welcome!"

Raph groaned in anger that he had been shown up by Thena yet again and with those exact same words as well. 

Raphael once again went into battle against the Cybermen despite pleas from Simmons still carrying the EMP daggers. 

"Will you just use the daggers?!" Simmons cried out in exasperation. 

"Hard headed, Huh?" Jack Harkness commented. 

"I'm beginning to have a grudge against that particular turtle." She groaned in annoyance. 

---------

The heroic group entered the sewers. Still on the path to the Cybermen base. 

"We should be about ten blocks away from their homebase." Black Widow said as she looked at a device that detected Cybermen. 

------

"Leader." The Cyber-Lieutenant approached the Cyber-Leader. "Our Cybermats have detected the opposing forces approaching out homebase."

"Then we will continue to fight them underground as we are doing above." The Cyber-Leader said. "They must not succeed, but we will add opponents for them that are in our favor."

"Shall I order the Cybermats to bring them here?" The Cyber-Lieutenant asked. 

"At once!" The Cyber-Leader said.

--------

"Wait! Do you hear that?" Leonardo asked. 

"Hear what?" Kate Bishop responded. 

The group paused to hear the marching footsteps approaching them. 

"Here we go!" Sam Cap said as he prepared for the incoming army. 

Finally, they managed to see their incoming enemies, ten Cybermen, along with a peculiar addition. 

"Turtlebot?" Leonardo reacted in shock. 

"Who?" Asked Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

"One of Baxter Stockman's creations but it was destroyed." Leonardo replied. 

"Somebody no doubt rebuilt it." Shang-Chi pointed to the various Cybermats holding it together in front and back of the body. 

"Careful, it's programmed to emulate the fighting skills of myself and my brothers." Leonardo warned the rest of the group. 

"It never met me." Sam Cap said. "I'll take these guys on."

"You're gonna need this then." Black Widow handed him a glowing blue saber. 

"How much EMP weapons did Simmons make anyway?" Sam Cap asked out of pure curiosity, astonished by one more EMP weapon. 

"She told me the Cybermen giving her a time crunch got her going in weird places." Black Widow shrugged. "I don't get it either."

Despite his sighing, Sam Cap faced the Cybermen and the Cybermat controlled Turtlebot. He activated the EMP saber, emitting a small charge before rushing into battle just as the Cybermen began to shoot at him. 

-----

This is among the plenty of final fights in this arc. Starting with Sam Wilson/Captain America. 

There are ten Cybermen, the Earthshock era, plus the Turtlebot. And Sam Cap still has the shield and EMP saber with his fighting skills as well. And the Turtlebot is a robot with the skills of the Ninja Turtles but is only programmed to counter their moves specifically. 

Learn More About
Falcon (comics)
Read more about Falcon (comics) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Falcon's Wiki Article CBR Blog Article on Falcon Official Site

Cybermen (Mondasian)
Read more about Cybermen (Mondasian) at Wikipedia
Official Site: BBC Links: Wikipedia The Misc Wiki- Cybermen (Mondasian) TARDIS Index File

Another pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. Interesting tension between Raph and Thena. 

As for the match, I'm thinking the Cybermen and Turtlebot are going to give Sam a hard time. The Turtlebot may be specifically designed to take on the 2003 Turtles, but it still has all their individual skills, and since the Cybermen rebuilt it, it's very likely more durable than when the Turtles fought it. Sam has seen and experienced a lot both as an Avenger and in his solo adventures, though, so he'll probably be able to pull this out with his skills and the EMP dagger. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.20 - JohnnyChany
4.00 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.20 Total Combined Score
13.20 / 3 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Falcon (comics): 5