Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 17956 Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Raphael (TMNT)

Movie-Brat

9:30 P.M. - New York City. May 2021

Domino fired multiple shots of the EMP guns at the Cybermen. Much of them fell down in one shot, even the more advanced and evolved Cybermen. But eventually, the bullets began to decrease as even the more advanced Cybermen required more and more EMP bullets to take them down the more they "upgraded" the weakness. 

Domino had opted to go for hand to hand combat at one point and even despite lucky shots with her abilities, the Cybermen had started to overcome her. 

Suddenly, as if prayers were answered, the Cybermen began to glow red and thrown to the side-creating an explosion. 

A woman dresses in red and black, the Scarlet Witch, came to the rescue of Domino. Followed by a red and blue shield to slice off the head of one of the Cybermen. 

In came Sam Wilson, Captain America himself, flying down as he grabbed the shield as it flew back to him. Shang-Chi, Leonardo, Black Widow, Rogue, Ms Marvel, Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Kate Bishop (Hawkeye) soon joined the fray as they destroyed much of the remaining Cybermen. 

"About time you all got here!" Domino smirked. 

"Took a while to get a cab." Sam Cap quipped. 

"You!" Leonardo growled as he saw Agent Bishop. 

"I'm not exactly happy to see you either." Agent Bishop replied with disdain towards the turtle. 

"Whatever beef you two have, settle it later." Sam Cap said as he intervened. 

"Now's not the time to fight each other." The Scarlet Witch concurred. "The Cybermen are a much bigger problem regardless of your own squabbles."

"Don't think I trust you Avengers one moment." Agent Bishop glared at both her and Sam Cap. "You allied yourself with such monsters as mutants, Inhumans or even aliens. Even that traitor to the air force, Captain Marvel."

"Did we ask for your opinion?" Sam Cap said with a huge hint of annoyance. 

"We don't even have for this!" Shang-Chi said. "The Cybermen are a bigger issue."

"Look, go with Domino and join the the others in the battle." He added. 

"You don't tell me what to do-" Agent Bishop was suddenly cut off with a punch-knocking him out, by a fast red blur. 

Makkari had now stepped into the fray. 

"About time you showed up!" Sam Cap smiled. 

I hope I didn't miss anything. Makkari signed. 

"Not much other than the loudmouth you knocked out." Black Widow said. 

"He was the load anyway." Domino said before adding, "But, time to get back on the battlefield!" 

With that, she ran off to join the others. 

"Got what you need?" 

Yeah. Makkari signed in response. 

------

Earlier...

In a fast blur, Makkari arrived onto the battle-knocking down Cybermen with sonic booms. Finally, she spotted Simmons with the briefcase at hand and ran toward her. 

"At last, you're here!" Simmons said in relief and signed as well. 

What did you need me for? Makkari signed her question. 

"This!" Simmons said as she opened the case. 

It had turned out to be a simple pair of matching boots much to the confusion of Makkari. 

Boots? She signed in confusion as she took the case. 

"Not just any boots." Simmons said as she signed. "These boots are designed to create EMP sonic booms. The biggest one that could potentially affect them all could be done when you get to eighty eight miles per hour!"

Makkari was intrigued by the process. Putting all that in mind, she placed the boots on her feet. 

How will I know when I reach eighty eight miles per hour? She signed her question. 

"You'll know it when it happens." Simmons replied and signed in response. "My apologies, with the time crunch, I couldn't exactly figure out how."

Regardless, I will not fail! Makkari signed and ran off. 

Simmons looked at the battle before her which started to look dude due to the increasing number of Cybermen. 

"Good luck, Makkari!" Simmons sighed. 

-------

Now...

Sam Cap nodded. "Let's kick their metal asses over space!" 

Scarlet Witch removed the manhole cover and with that, the group made their way down the sewers. 

--------

A quinjet flew around the New York City battle. Splinter had been deeply concerned about the whereabouts of his sons despite reassurance from Wolverine. 

However, he saw something that caught his eye; Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo on the battlefield fighting the Cybermen. 

Splinter gasped, "My sons!"

Wolverine nodded and she told the pilot, "Take us down!"

-----

Donatello tried his best against the Cybermen as did Michaelangelo but no dice. Raphael had been frustrated all night as he fought them but was constantly annoyed by other individuals who at least held their own despite the ever increasing number. 

"There's too many of them!" Donatello shouted. 

"We will hold!" Thena shouted as she kicked away a few Cybermen. "We must give the designated group time to defeat the Cybermen!"

She then spotted Raphael getting knocked down by one of the advanced Cybermen, prepared to shoot him. 

In response, right before the Cyberman fired one of the wrist lasers, Thena managed to slice off the head and the upper body and slicing the rest of the body in half. 

"You're welcome!" She quipped as she leapt to fight more Cybermen.

That ended up being the last straw, considering Thena's rescue an insult and done on purpose to show him off. 

"That's it! That's it!" Raphael growled in frustration. 

In an act of rage, he roared and charged into an incoming group of matching Cybermen. 

Simmons and Jack Harkness attempted  to catch up with him but he disappeared into the crowd of attacking Cybermen. 

"No wait!" Simmons sighed in frustration as she held the EMP daggers. "You're going to need these!"

"He's going to get himself killed!" Jack said in concerned. 

"That's Raph for ya!" Michaelangelo chimed in. "Always a hothead!"

"That's not exactly a very helpful statement." Simmons said, perplexed at his choice of words. 

"I'll go after him!" Thena overheard and witnessed Raphael charging earlier. 

"I'll cover you!" Captain Marvel said she joined her. 

In response, Thena fought her way through to rescue the hotheaded ninja turtle. 

"You want a piece of me?!" Raphael screamed at the Cybermen. "YOU GOT IT!!!"

He charged against an incoming group of Cybermen of all varieties, all were ready to fight him. 

-----

We're getting close to the final battles. But I wanted to do something with one of the Ninja Turtles so, I went with Raphael as another filler battle. 

This is 2k3 Raphael for the record and this time, the number of Cybermen are 35. The latter consisting of the Moonbase/Tomb era, Invasion/Revenge era, Earthshock era, the Moffat era and the Chibnall era. 

And admittedly, most of the designated group I picked consisted of characters who had their MCU Phase 4 stuff released last year which I admit, did that on purpose as a tribute. 

But a quick thing, I wish to dedicate this written fight scenario to a friend of mine who passed away recently. This fight is dedicated to one of my dear friends Marsha. She was very kind and I stuck up for her. I'm going to miss her. :(

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. Weren't Cyclops and Black Bolt in the same group as Scarlet Witch in a previous match, though? They would've been tremendous help in this fight, too. 

As for the match, yeah, Raph's gonna get creamed here. Unless his colleagues catch up to him pretty quickly, he's also gonna be the Cybermen's next choice for conversion. 

Also, my condolences for you losing your friend. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.70 - leroypowell3
3.70 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.40 Total Combined Score
12.40 / 3 = 4.13 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
Raphael (TMNT): 1

11 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. Weren't Cyclops and Black Bolt in the same group as Scarlet Witch in a previous match, though? They would've been tremendous help in this fight, too. 

Also, my condolences for you losing your friend. 

It wasn't necessarily a group, just more individual heroes getting in on the fight. But my fault if that wasn't clear on my mind. 

And thank you and others for your condolences.