Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:17 - Judge Dredd vs. The Event Horizon

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 17

Judge Dredd

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Judge Dredd at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rebellion Developments

The Event Horizon

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Event Horizon at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Rematch time Dredd. The Event Horizon is capable of traveling through the warp  hell, so I think Dredd could very well face far worse than he might have seen before. The Event Horizon as a connection to Hell drove people mad, actually traveling through it might just be able to overwhelm the Judge once and for all.

A welcome rematch! And again, two of my favorites.

Judge Dredd has faced worlds where the deadly Dark Judges have tortured and killed everyone, and where the very nature was putrid and corrupted.

He has walked through Cursed Earth, where mutant cannibals roam and horrendous intelligent dinosaurs devour everyone.

He has had telepaths attack his mind and try and break his will by showing him his worst nightmares, and survived. He has overcome Judge Fear's power, which literally kills normal humans through fear and horror. 

The ship itself is 100 years behind his own tech, and apart from his extensive training and resilience, he also has his arsenal which is better than what the survivors of the film used.

On 1/8/2022 at 10:29 AM, Culwych1 said:

A welcome rematch! And again, two of my favorites.

Judge Dredd has faced worlds where the deadly Dark Judges have tortured and killed everyone, and where the very nature was putrid and corrupted.

He has walked through Cursed Earth, where mutant cannibals roam and horrendous intelligent dinosaurs devour everyone.

He has had telepaths attack his mind and try and break his will by showing him his worst nightmares, and survived. He has overcome Judge Fear's power, which literally kills normal humans through fear and horror. 

The ship itself is 100 years behind his own tech, and apart from his extensive training and resilience, he also has his arsenal which is better than what the survivors of the film used.

The survivor slot specified live action characters. 

So we are dealing with Dredd from either the Stallone or Urban movie and any tie in material produced for the those iterations. 

I don't recall most of your examples from either film. Though they could be from tie in comics or the like.

I guess my question is which movie are we using for Dredd?

11 hours ago, RiotGear said:

The survivor slot specified live action characters. 

So we are dealing with Dredd from either the Stallone or Urban movie and any tie in material produced for the those iterations. 

I don't recall most of your examples from either film. Though they could be from tie in comics or the like.

I guess my question is which movie are we using for Dredd?

Good question actually - I had forgotten that. 

In that case the Urban version of the character which in my opinion was more faithful to the comic character. He has gone through the same training as comic Dredd, where psi's also exist - and most importantly for this specific fight, where he has also faced the horror and terror of the Dark Judges in the comic sequel Dredd: Final Judgment. 

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

Last month's Christmas comic release actually saw all 3 versions of Dredd (comic, Stallone, Urban) team up due to, you guessed it, interdimensional stuff. The comic Dredd was actually shocked at the brutality of the Urban version.

image.png.dcb06968f0dfc83ce90343fae847145d.png

Was a brilliant short comic - those two calling each other "junior" and "gramps" 😆, and funniest moment was when Stalone's version took his helmet off - absolutely stunning the other two. 

6 hours ago, Fox said:

Just mentioning, this slot is specifically for a Movie version of Judge Dredd not the comics version.

That feat I mentioned and scan I posted is a comic book sequel of the movie version where he meets the original comic book version. 😄 

If we can take the comic book sequels of the movie version, which is different to the comic version and where he officially does meet the Dark Judges, then I'd say we have enough to say he definitively takes this.

If we can only use the movie, I.e. ignore what happened after the movie in comic book format to the same character in the same universe, then the feats supporting him make this considerably harder (as there is limited exposure to supernatural in the film).