Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Phalanx at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel comics

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

This would be more of a challenge for them, but The Invid are bio masters. In the Robotech cartoon, they were looking for the perfect form for themselves and it was decided that humans were supreme (big surprise). I'll let an argument come up for the Phanlanx before I say anything else.

Eh, the Phalanx could likely just assimilate the Invid and their technology as they've already done with over 100,000 worlds in their history. 

Well, since the main way folks seem to pay attention to arguments around here is to show feats, I'll just mention that the Phalanx came very close to conquering galactic empires in the Shi'ar and the Kree. I'm not seeing the Invids being as powerful or advanced as either of them.  

The Invid fought the Zentradi (my first pick for this slot then I changed my mind) to a standstill. They had the Robotech Masters on the ropes before they even came to Earth and conquered it. Humanity couldn't retake their homeworld either. The Invid left of their own decision to find an even higher evolutionary state (maybe ascend like the Ancients from Stargate). They really aren't all about technology that's just their means during the Robotech Wars. Advanced evolution is their game.

On 12/27/2021 at 8:36 PM, leroypowell3 said:

They really aren't all about technology that's just their means during the Robotech Wars. Advanced evolution is their game.

That's more or less a similar deal to what the Phalanx do, except that they work on a galactic scale. The only reason that they didn't conquer 616 Earth is because they have trouble assimilating mutated humans. They wouldn't have the same issue with normal, mutant-less Earth, let alone another interstellar race.

20 hours ago, DSkillz said:

That's more or less a similar deal to what the Phalanx do, except that they work on a galactic scale. The only reason that they didn't conquer 616 Earth is because they have trouble assimilating mutated humans. They wouldn't have the same issue with normal, mutant-less Earth, let alone another interstellar race.

The only reason the Invid never conqured the universe is because they were only interested in planets that had the flower of life that races use to make protoculture. If push comes to shove and it looks like the Phalanx discover the power of the flower of life, the Regis (Invid queen) would pull a Dark Phoenix or something and just scorch the planet the way she just vaporized the entire retuning Robotech Expeditionary Force. She's literally a god.