Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

12:13 - Larfleeze vs. Doctor Doom

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 13

Larfleeze

Slot: The Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Larfleeze at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Doctor Doom

Slot: The Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Doctor Doom at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

Isn't Larfleeze powered by greed? He's going up against a man whose greed earned him unlimited power. 

But otherwise, Dooms shields and armour have shown to be able to withstand celestials and the inifinty guantlet - he is bringing magic and tech to this fight. 

Larfleeze is insane, and usually preys on the weakminded - which Doom definitely is not. 

2 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Isn't Larfleeze powered by greed? He's going up against a man whose greed earned him unlimited power. 

But otherwise, his shields and armour have shown to be able to withstand celestials and the inifinty guantlet - he is bringing magic and tech to this fight. 

Larfleeze is insane, and usually preys on the weakminded - which Doom definitely is not. 

The version of Doom who can take Celestials and survive the IG is not allowed here. That would put him well out of the range of power for this category.

Standard Doom stands no chance against Larfleeze. If we collectively agreed Black Adam is too much for Doom, Larfleeze is even stronger than him

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The version of Doom who can take Celestials and survive the IG is not allowed here. That would put him well out of the range of power for this category.

Standard Doom stands no chance against Larfleeze. If we collectively agreed Black Adam is too much for Doom, Larfleeze is even stronger than him

Not sure about that. It is current Dooms shields that stood up to Celestials so wouldn't rule him out just for that. He hasn't necessarily got the energy output of a Celestial but it does show how resistant he is.

And feats used in the Black Adam match up included punching through the Spectre... exactly why would we allow that but not these feats for Doom???

Larfleeze and Black Adam are completely different, with different ranges and power sets.

If anything, Larfleeze could be broadly ranked in the "cosmic" type entry, and we've all seen how well Doom does against cosmics. 

1 minute ago, Culwych1 said:

Not sure about that. It is current Dooms shields that stood up to Celestials so wouldn't rule him out just for that. He hasn't necessarily got the energy output of a Celestial but it does show how resistant he is.

And feats used in the Black Adam match up included punching through the Spectre... exactly why would we allow that but not these feats for Doom???

Larfleeze and Black Adam are completely different, with different ranges and power sets.

If anything, Larfleeze could be broadly ranked in the "cosmic" type entry, and we've all seen how well Doom does against cosmics. 

He can stack to Cosmic beings with a lot of prep. Without prep, he gets battered around by far lesser characters. When has Doom ever been of the level of a cosmic being without a specific plan and a lot of planning for that specific cosmic being

And why wouldn't he have that here? He has his Doombots, his tech and may well have prep according to the scenario - or alternatively could use his time travelling abilities to give himself prep. Additionally, his armour has specifically been shown to be able to absorb cosmic powers.

I had to scroll through Larfleeze’s feats to see if he had something that could match Doom’s Celestial blast feat and I think I’ve found a feat that could do just that:

https://m.imgur.com/a/4F4MY

The link shows Larfleeze fighting and defeating a group of beings called the Gods of House Tuath-Duan, who are apparently conceptual deities who can and have destroyed other dimensions. Now I can’t say that their completely at the Celestials level but I think the fact that Larfleeze outright fought and defeated them was much more impressive then simply surviving one hit from a Celestial.

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I had to scroll through Larfleeze’s feats to see if he had something that could match Doom’s Celestial blast feat and I think I’ve found a feat that could do just that:

https://m.imgur.com/a/4F4MY

The link shows Larfleeze fighting and defeating a group of beings called the Gods of House Tuath-Duan, who are apparently conceptual deities who can and have destroyed other dimensions. Now I can’t say that their completely at the Celestials level but I think the fact that Larfleeze outright fought and defeated them was much more impressive then simply surviving one hit from a Celestial.

Can't say I know anything about those guys so can't comment. And it was more than 1 Celestial:

main-qimg-38b555bc62b43168825877c33ac98f

And we also know he faced off against cosmic beings and won - including the likes of Surfer, Beyonder, Galctus etc via his power steal. 

6 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Can't say I know anything about those guys so can't comment. And it was more than 1 Celestial:

main-qimg-38b555bc62b43168825877c33ac98f

And we also know he faced off against cosmic beings and won - including the likes of Surfer, Beyonder, Galctus etc via his power steal. 

The Beyonder power theft is on the level of most PIS feats. The Beyonder feat was in a comic more concerned with selling toys than any sort of story. It’s a ridiculous and specific feat that doesn’t have a lot of bearing on a random encounter like this. I don’t know enough about Larflerze to argue either way here. Overall, I think power steal isn’t something Doom can pull off.