Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Match 17730 The Foot Clan vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

Movie-Brat

The first arrow fired, hitting one of the Cybermen on the chest. Sparks flew out of the chest as the Cyberman screamed in pain and the arrow sent a mini EMP wave to another Cyberman-destroying it entirely. 

Kate whistled, "Whoa! Cool!"

Kate fired more arrows at succession speed as much as she could. Each arrow hitting directly onto the Cybermen, sending mini shockwaves to the next. All the while Shang-Chi had been sending EMP shockwaves with the EMP rings he was given, even using them as melee weapons against the Cybermen. 

"These arrows are good and all, but I don't think these guys are giving up!" Kate Bishop said as she noticed the endless armies of Cybermen coming through. 

"And I'm going to run low on them soon!" She added. 

"Where is Makkari?!" Jack Harkness asked. 

"She should be here!" Simmons responded as she looked around all corners of the New York streets. 

"She better make it fast then!" Shang-Chi said as he punched another Cyberman. 

The battle itself was still going, still repetitive based on the ongoing armies of Cybermen pouring in from not just the sewers but different portals as well. Despite all efforts from various heroes, there was no sign of them slowing down. For every ten Cybermen destroyed, another ten appear to replace them if not increase their numbers. 

"There's too many of them!" Leonardo shouted and he sliced a Cyberman across the chest with one of the EMP katanas.

"We got to keep trying!" Shouted back Sam Cap as he punched one of the Cybermen. 

In the meanwhile, Thena had been holding her own well against the Cybermen. Her weapons being strong enough to dismantle the lot of them. Scarlet Witch still tearing them apart with her hex magic. As well as Cyclops blasting much of the Cybermen as he could. Even despite a particular version of the Cybermen "upgrading" after the third blast. Even Black Bolt and Medusa despite the overwhelming odds at least tried to hold their own. 

Even Splinter and Wolverine watched from afar on board a Quinjet; shocked by the endless amount of Cybermen marching throughout. 

Suddenly, he saw Leonardo on the battlefield. 

"Take us down!" Splinter shouted at the pilot. "I need to help my son!"

"You're not going alone!" Wolverine said to him. 

Elsewhere, Makkari ran up and landed on the rooftop of a building. To her shock, she saw that the Cybermen army was growing with different versions from various time periods. She knew she had to join the fight and fast. Literally so. 

Just as she jumped down-landing on the pavement, suddenly, the Foot Ninjas had managed to get caught up with her much to her surprise. They surrounded her just a few miles away from the battlefield. 

'I don't have time for you!' Makkari signed. 'This is a matter of life and death!'

As a Foot Ninja strikes, she leapt out of the way and instead, said ninja crashed into trash cans instead, knocking him out. 

More Foot Ninjas appeared as well as the Foot Tech Ninjas and the Elite Guard. Making a total of fifty Foot Ninjas, along with twenty one Foot Tech Ninjas and of course, the four members of the Foot Elite Guard. 

Makkari deduced Karai was around and did not take long to exact her revenge. 

'I do not have time for this!' Makkari signed. 'The Earth is in peril!'

"I am not finished with you, yet!" Karai said with venom in her voice, still in the Shredder armor as she made her through to stand with her fellow ninjas. And not looking the least bit happy. 

The revenge however ended up being interrupted as the sound of marching, metallic footsteps signaled the arrival of a certain enemy. 

Karai and the Foot Clan turned around to see Cybermen marching toward them. Dozens of different Cybermen from different timelines. All with different designs and weaponry. 

A Foot Tech Ninja threw a shuriken at one of the Cybermen. It managed to hit it near the center of its chest and exploded. But it did not only unfaze the Cyberman, it uttered the words:

"Upgrade in progress."

In response, said Cyberman fired at the Foot Tech Ninja-immediately blowing it up into pieces. 

In response, Makkari took advantage of the scenario and ran off-leaving the entire Foot Clan behind to be distracted. 

"Destroy these metal monstrosities!" Karai ordered as the Foot Ninjas charged at them. All the while one hundred and thirty five Cybermen prepared to fire their weaponry. 

------

Yes, this indeed a filler fight but things are coming to ahead for the final act. 

75 Foot Ninjas in total counting normal grunts, foot tech ninjas and the Elite Guard. And the various Cybermen, one hundred and twenty five of them, consist of the 80s Earthshock era, Moonbase/Tomb era, Invasion/Revenge Cybermen, Moffat era and the current Chibnall era. 

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. And heh, Black Bolt's in the fracus now? What everyone else needs to do is get behind Blackagar and let him whisper/speak a few words. Not only should BB's voice just about wipe the field of Cybermen, it might even disrupt whatever portals the extras are coming through. 

As for the match, I think the Foot Clan is in pretty big trouble. Karai and the Elites may hold out for awhile, but unless they come to their senses and join up with the good guys, the Cybermen will likely overwhelm them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

I'll give it to The Foot based on the numbers at the end of the setup but yeah, they'd better make some kind move before more come and they get over run.

I should mention, there's one hundred twenty five Cybermen for this fight alone. 

3 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

I should mention, there's one hundred twenty five Cybermen for this fight alone. 

Yep. That makes for good reliance on ninja stealth. Hit and runs. Small teams of two or three. The Foot aren't going to fight these guys GI Joe style running and gunning.

55 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Yep. That makes for good reliance on ninja stealth. Hit and runs. Small teams of two or three. The Foot aren't going to fight these guys GI Joe style running and gunning.

Keep in mind though, I'm using various different Cybermen. Especially since one of the versions uses super speed.