Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Punisher at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Tiny Island

Consider Midnighter to be a something of a combo of Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Deathstroke. His healing factor compares favorably to Wolverine's, he hits harder than Wolvie or Slade (or Spider-Man in some instances), his Battle Computer outdoes the Spider-Sense in spades, and he's quicker than any of them in spurts.

Midnighter could close the 50-yard gap between him and Frank before Frank could get off more than a few shots and use his much-superior speed and strength to take him out, or his Battle Computer could simply show him a way to take Punisher out before he could even get those shots off.

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Consider Midnighter to be a something of a combo of Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Deathstroke. His healing factor compares favorably to Wolverine's, he hits harder than Wolvie or Slade (or Spider-Man in some instances), his Battle Computer outdoes the Spider-Sense in spades, and he's quicker than any of them in spurts.

Midnighter could close the 50-yard gap between him and Frank before Frank could get off more than a few shots and use his much-superior speed and strength to take him out, or his Battle Computer could simply show him a way to take Punisher out before he could even get those shots off.

If he actually hits harder than Spider-man, he shouldn't be allowed in this slot. Spider-Man is physically well above tier 9

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Punisher's best argument would probably be scaling him to people like Wolverine and Spider-Man who he's fought evenly with and gotten the better of

One difference here is that Punisher is quite familiar with Logan and Peter and prepares for them accordingly. He won't have that chance in this fight, and even if he factored in Midnigher's Battle Computer, it may not really matter if Frank did prepare.

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

If he actually hits harder than Spider-man, he shouldn't be allowed in this slot. Spider-Man is physically well above tier 9

Funny thing is, Vs. Battle Wiki places Midnighter as "at least" 9-A. To be fair, though, Midnigher seems pretty tough to scale overall.

8 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Funny thing is, Vs. Battle Wiki places Midnighter as "at least" 9-A. To be fair, though, Midnigher seems pretty tough to scale overall.

I think this is a flaw in the Vs Battle Wiki honestly. By physicals, Midnighter does seem to be around Spider-Man's level, but Spider-Man and even Deathstroke are put above tier 9. I have literally no idea why Midnighter is as low as he is. Even judging via his placement in each category he should have been higher

Since I've put out so many of Midnighter's feats across most of the Draft match-ups he's been in, I was thinking that listing more here shouldn't be necessary, but just in case: 

In case anyone thinks that Punisher may be able to win with explosive weapons (assuming any even hit Midnighter; pretty doubtful with his pre-cog), Midnighter can tank large explosions

He can also take hits from Superman expy Apollo and does this in the same fight. 

Midnigher can even tag speedsters.

Dammit! Should've posted Midnighter's feats sooner. Honestly, I shouldn't have to keep posting them at this point. 

And let me ask the voters: how exactly was Punisher supposed to counter Midnighter's Battle Computer (which has proven to have superior predicting abilities to the Spider Sense) combined with his superior physicals??

On 12/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, DSkillz said:

Dammit! Should've posted Midnighter's feats sooner. Honestly, I shouldn't have to keep posting them at this point. 

And let me ask the voters: how exactly was Punisher supposed to counter Midnighter's Battle Computer (which has proven to have superior predicting abilities to the Spider Sense) combined with his superior physicals??

Don’t look at me bud, I voted Midnighter myself.