Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

12:11 - Yinchorri vs. Martians (War Of The Worlds)

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 11

Yinchorri

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yinchorri at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm Ltd.

Martians (War Of The Worlds)

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Martians (War Of The Worlds) at this Wiki
Official Site: H. G. Wells

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Don't know what the Yinchorri are, but the Martians really lose this one by default. They can't survive on Earth, right?

Well I mean they won’t die instantly. The War of the World films seem to take place over the course of several weeks if not months. I don’t know enough about the Yonchorri to say if they’ll be able to fight for that long, but I think that’s enough time to where we can’t just write off the Martians.

18 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Well I mean they won’t die instantly. The War of the World films seem to take place over the course of several weeks if not months. I don’t know enough about the Yonchorri to say if they’ll be able to fight for that long, but I think that’s enough time to where we can’t just write off the Martians.

No, but it's an invasion, not just a skirmish or a battle. It's a prolonged thing, so all the Yinchorri have to do is survive for long enough that the Martians start to die off

The War of the World Martians are, literally, the most stupid invasion fleet ever.  How could any technologically advanced force bent on invading a planet NOT have verified the dangers posed by its environment and / or biome ahead of time?

It's mind boggling.

2 hours ago, Fox said:

The War of the World Martians are, literally, the most stupid invasion fleet ever.  How could any technologically advanced force bent on invading a planet NOT have verified the dangers posed by its environment and / or biome ahead of time?

It's mind boggling.

Full props for HG Wells thinking about cutting edge science like that when he wrote it though.

This might be the first invasion force match where I'm not sure either group could successfully take Earth. 

Can we have third option to vote for Earth?

Jokes aside. Yinchorri may be a relatively back water civilization by Star Wars standards, but that is still going to put them above the Martians who lost forces to early 1900s militaries.

13 hours ago, Fox said:

It's mind boggling.

I think the War of the Worlds martians and “Signs” aliens should have an honorary match to determine worst invasion force.

9 hours ago, RiotGear said:

This might be the first invasion force match where I'm not sure either group could successfully take Earth. 

Can we have third option to vote for Earth?

Jokes aside. Yinchorri may be a relatively back water civilization by Star Wars standards, but that is still going to put them above the Martians who lost forces to early 1900s militaries.

They did trounce the military; they lost to the common cold.