Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 17624 Ahsoka Tano vs. Taron Malicos

Boratz

Part III - The Conclusion 

With the powerful roars and the terrifying growls, the daughter of Clan Wren knew she could not engage this powerful beast in a direct battle. She had to use cunning and intellect against this creature as it towered above her. The skin of the Rancor acted as a near impenetrable armor, and it possessed strength far beyond most creatures in the galaxy. The Mandalorian drew her blasters and aimed them at the beast. She shots off some blasts that seemed as if they bounced off the creature's thick flesh. With all of its rage, the Rancor charged at the Mandalorian. Sparks pierced through the air, as Sabine's jetpack flew high in the air. The daughter of Clan Wren narrowly evaded the piercing sharp claws of the horrifying beast. Sabine continued blasting at the beast with her blasters. Each shot bounced off the flesh of the creature as it followed the Mandalorian. Sabine glanced in all directions, trying to find a way to overcome this behemoth. She heard the bone crushing stomping sound from behind as the Rancor raced after the armored warrior. Sabine took out a smoke bomb and threw the device in front of her. The smoke explosion caused a black cloud of smoke to fill the world around. Sabine flew into the black smoke as the Rancor followed closely behind her. With a world-shaking growl, the Rancor searched for its prey. The smoke cleared and the Rancor could not locate the armored warrior. The beast unleashed a powerful cry as it continued to search through the prison that had become its home. It ripped at the ground beneath it and tossed boulders in all directions. Since the day that it was capture, the Rancor faced many creatures that were left in its grasp. This was the first time on this planet, that the behemoth lost track of one of its prey. The Rancor screamed as it continued to search high and low for the Mandalorian. 

Taking cover behind rock formations, Sabine glared at the beast that she got trapped with. She cursed under her breath as she was led into a trap. "How could I be so stupid?" She said to herself as she glared throughout this aquarium prison that was made for the Rancor. She was searching for anything that could lead to her escape. High above the aquarium; far beyond the Rancor's grasp, Sabine saw what appeared to be an observation deck. She knew that this might be a chance for her survival, but she had to get past the creature once again. "Okay... I got this..." Sabine said to herself as she looked around for something to use. In the corner of her eye, she saw what appeared to be a skull. She reached down and tossed it a stream of water that was nearby. With the splash, the beast looked off in another direction. Sabine darted for cover, trying to evade the monster that towered above her. The Rancor quickly turned its head back toward the direction of the Mandalorian. It charged at Sabine with all of its might. Sabine lifted her arm and unleashed a fierce flame between her and the Rancor. For a brief moment, the behemoth stumbled back. With this moment, Sabine ignited her jetpack and flew high above the beast. She flew toward the observation deck and landed upon it. Sabine glanced back at the beast and saw that the creature was clawing in the air. There was a door next to the observation deck, and a small smile formed across Sabine's face. After messing with the control panel, the door opened wide. Sabine let out a sigh of relief as she had freed herself from this menacing trap. 

She walked through and got her blasters ready for battle. A small squad of stormtroopers entered the room and started to unleash a series of blasts toward the Mandalorian. Sabine jumped for covered and reached for a thermal detonator. She only had a couple left, but she had to use one to get past this threat. She tossed the explosive in the middle of the squad of the troopers. A powerful explosion went off that took out most of the troopers. With her blasters, Sabine took out the remaining stormtroopers and ran toward the door. Once again, Sabine made her way through corridors in search of that Imperial officer that led into that trap. She went to the ground level and found what appeared to be the entrance to the Rancor's aquarium. A massive door that towered high above everything else. "I sure don't want to get into that again!" Sabine said to herself as she staggered back. She heard a cold voice from behind. 

"There's the intruder!" The voice screamed. 

Sabine glanced back and saw the Imperial Officer that led her into the Rancor’s cage. A smile formed across her face. "There you are!" Sabine chuckled as she leapt for cover. A squad of dark armored troopers unloaded blasts at the Mandalorian. Sabine shot at them as she continued to keep herself behind cover. She heard the Imperial officer Randalls yelling for his men to take out the Mandalorian. Sabine could hear the frustration in his voice. "I bet you're upset!" Sabine roared as she shot down one of the dark armored troopers. "I got away from your pet!" 

"You're still going to die, Mandalorian!" Randalls screamed.

"Don't count on it..." Sabine replied while looking at a control panel in front of the massive door to the Rancor's aquarium. The Daughter of Clan Wren looked back while more stormtroopers came into the room. A quick thought came through her mind. Sabine shot the control panel to the aquarium and watched as the massive doors started to open. For a moment, the blasts started to cease as the door of the aquarium opened wide. From the shadows, the massive Rancor appeared, and the troopers turned their attention to the beast. With burning rage, the creature tore through the troops. Sabine shot down several of the dark armored troopers as their attention was on the massive Rancor. In the corner of her eye, Sabine saw Randalls trying to escape. With a quick ignition of her jetpack, Sabine flew over the Imperial officer. She landed in front of him and cut of his line of escape. Sabine kicked the officer back onto the ground. He reached for a blaster in his side holster, but he felt the ground shake beneath him. He heard the powerful stomps of the Rancor and rolled over to face the creature. He let out a screech as the Rancor's gazed fell upon the Imperial officer that had taunted in for so long now. Randalls screamed as the Rancor reached for him and grabbed his body. The Imperial officer cried as he felt his bones crush in the creature's grip. With a quick movement, the Rancor bit off the top of the officer's body. Sabine let out a small sigh as she watched the beast feast on the ruthless Imperial officer that had led her into that cage. 

After the Rancor had finished devouring the man that had tormented it for so long, the beast turned its attention to Sabine. Sabine gazed up at the beast. The creature let out a growl but walked past the Mandalorian. The creature left the Imperial base and went out into the world that was outside of this prison. Sabine watched as the creature disappeared into the darkness. She let out a sigh as she realized that she just survived an encounter with a Rancor. She heard footstep from across the room and drew her blasters at the person coming toward her. She slowly holstered her blasters as she saw the familiar face of the Marshall coming toward her. Cobb Vanth glanced at Sabine and then glanced at the direction of where the Rancor had disappeared. He pointed outside the facility and gave off a puzzled look.

"Was that... Was that a Rancor?" the Marshall asked.

"Yep." Sabine responded.

"Wow... I know a fella that would have loved to have adopted that thing." Cobb said as he reflected on Malakili. 

"Have you seen Ashoka?" Sabine asked.

"No... I was busy taking care of a bounty hunter." Cobb Vanth responded.

"We need to find her." Sabine said as the two started to make their way through the base.

Shortly After the Events on Corvus...

Ahsoka watched as the Mandalorian and the small Grogu left the planet. She sighed as she reflected on her life up to this point. From the Clone Wars to the Galactic Civil War, Ahsoka had seen war most of her life. She trained with one of the greatest warriors in the Jedi Order and saw that same Jedi become one of the greatest evils that the galaxy had ever seen. She had seen the fall of the Jedi Order through the great Jedi Purge and watched her closest friends become the worst of enemies. Many of her closest allies fall in devastating battles, and planets destroyed. Ahsoka had turned from the Jedi Order and the path of the Force, but the Force had other plans for her. The Force led her in the Siege of Mandalore, and through the direct aftermath of Order 66. She eventually fought alongside her old friend Rex in the Rebellion against the Empire. The Force led her to aid the Ghost crew in their early battles with the Empire. Through all the battles, she continued to trust in the Force. While aiding the Ghost crew in the Rebellion, she met new allies and friends. She found hope that the light was not destroyed through the Jedi Knight Kanaan and his padawan Ezra. She then thought about Ezra and his sacrifice to stop Grand Admiral Thrawn. Her eyes closed tightly as she steadily took a breath. The Force was leading her on a new journey to find the Grand Admiral and to bring Ezra back to his home. It would be a journey into the unknown. There would be trials and tribulations ahead in this perilous venture. Deep within her heart, she knew all too well that the danger would be too great for only one warrior. She needed help on this plight. Several thoughts raced through her head as she thought about Rex. Those thoughts quickly faded as she realized that Rex would be older now. She knew he would be all top too willing, but like her; he had a lifetime of war. It was time for him to rest. Her thoughts shifted to Sabine Wren as she knew that Sabine would have a strong desire to find Ezra. The Jedi sat inside her ship and set coordinates for Lothral. 

As she set the coordinates, she felt an all too familiar presence. Ahsoka turned and saw a ghostly form of her old master. Her jaw dropped as he appeared now different than his days in the Clone Wars. A warm soothing presence filled the ship as Ahsoka just sat and stared for a moment. There were many thoughts that raced through her heart and mind as she gazed upon this Force Ghost of Anakin Skywalker. All those memories of her battles alongside her master flooded into her mind, and suddenly those memories came to that fateful moment on Malachor V. Her eyes started to water as she continued to stare upon Anakin. A smile formed on Anakin's ghostly face as he gazed upon his padawan. There was a moment of silence between the two as they just stared upon one another. Finally, that silence was broken as the redeemed Jedi said, "Hey Snips." Ahsoka let out a sigh as the memories of Vader faded, and she felt the light within her former Master once again. All those missions and all those battles, she remembered the friend that he once was.

"Master... Anakin?" Ahsoka said as she let out a breath.

"It's been a long time, Ahsoka." Anakin replied as he sat down beside her. He smiled as he looked over her ship's control panels. "I like what you've done with the ship."

"I learned from the best." Ahsoka replied as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I think we both know that I wasn't the best." The redeemed Jedi responded as he looked away. "I did so many bad things."

"You did a lot of good too!" Ahsoka pleaded. "How? How are you here? What happened?"

"That is a long story." Anakin responded with a small smile. "For another time."

Ahsoka looked off and nodded her head. "Why? Why are you here?"

"You are on the right path, Ahsoka..." Anakin responded as he glanced back toward his former student. "Going after Thrawn... He has to be stopped and you will need help." 

Ahsoka stood in silence for a moment before shaking her head. "Why?" She asked as she glanced over at her former Master. "Why now? After all this time. Why are you here?"

Anakin looked off for a moment as he started to dwell on his thoughts. "I did bad things, Ahsoka... I need to make things right."

"I've been tracking Thrawn for a while. I'm setting my sights on help...." Ahsoka responded as she leaned back in her seat. "Why is stopping him so important?"

"Palpatine had many secrets, Ahsoka. He kept much from me. He had plans in the unknown regions. He had plans for immortality. I believe he was using Thrawn to navigate through the unknown regions to achieve a far greater power than this galaxy has ever seen. He was trying to find a path to immortality." Anakin responded as he looked upon Ahsoka.

"Palpatine was killed." Ahsoka replied as she gazed upon her former Master.

"But he has plans that are still very much alive." Anakin replied. "I do not know what he has planned, or what he had in motion. I know that this galaxy will not be safe until he is stopped for good."

Ahsoka looked down for a moment, and then looked back up at her master. "It was your son, wasn't it? That brought you back to the light. It was that Rebel that has become known thought the galaxy... Luke Skywalker." 

Anakin nodded as he a small smile formed across his face. Ahsoka grinned as she leaned forward and glanced at the control panel. "I will see what I can do." Ahsoka said as she started the ship.

"May the Force be with you, Snips." Anakin said as he began to fade away.

"Same to you, Sky Guy." Ahsoka said quietly as she smiled. 

After Arriving Upon the Mysterious Imperial Base in the Unknown Regions...

"May the Force be with you." Ahsoka told both Sabine Wren and Cobb Vanth as they went their separate ways into this Imperial base. Throughout the Galactic Civil War, Ahsoka had seen many Imperial bases but this one was different. She felt a power within this base that was filled with rage and shrouded in darkness. While making her way through the corridors and hiding within the shadows. she could hear blaster fire and explosions that echoed throughout. She could feel the Force leading her to a certain area within this base that only grew darker in the Force. The rage and the hatred seemed as if it could compare to the rage that was once within her former Master. While walking through the dark hallways, she could sense that the Marshall had faced a dangerous adversary and she could hear the beast that Sabine had to overcome. With this darkness that she sensed; she knew she would have her own trial that she would have to confront. This power that she sensed was not of the Force, and she knew that the Grand Admiral would be far from this power. With this darkness, she began to realize that the Grand Admiral must have been trying to find a power that would allow the Empire to rise from the ashes. The Empire was defeated after Endor, but it was still breathing. While the Empire was dealt a crushing and it was severely bleeding out, there was breathing in its very lungs. The Apprentice of Anakin Skywalker knew very well that Grand Admiral Thrawn was planning on bringing strength back into the fallen darkness. Ahsoka could sense a dark presence on this planet, but there was something else that she felt. The planet itself had a power within that was strong in the very essence of the Force. Descending upon the lower levels, Ahsoka could feel that this power was strong with the Dark Side. The power within this planet must have been the reason Thrawn established a base here. She had to stop what was within the very heart of this planet.

There was a room that she was led into by the direction of the Force. She hid as several troopers ran to respond to the sounds of blaster fire. As she saw that the troopers had cleared out of this control room, she walked through and gazed over the different artifacts that were spread throughout. She felt power radiating off these artifacts as she sauntered past them. The power was strong with the Dark side, and each one had a horrifying history behind them. She glared over these artifacts and saw symbols that she knew could only be from Dathomir. "What would Thrawn want from Dathomir?" She asked under her breath as she continued to walk through this room. She felt a presence in the corner of the room, and immediately took out her lightsabers. The light from the sabers overcame the darkness that covered most of this room. She watched as an officer came out of the shadow and had a blaster trained upon the Jedi. A small smile formed over the Imperial's face as he holstered his weapon. He sighed as he started to circle around the room. Ahsoka kept a tight grip on her sabers as her eyes followed the Imperial officer. 

"I've heard the stories..." the Imperial officer said as he stopped and turned to face Ahsoka. "The stories of the Jedi."

"Who are you?" Ahsoka asked as she glared at the officer.

"I am General Veers..." The Imperial officer replied with a cold smile. "But that is of none of your concern."

"What should I be concerned about?" Ahsoka asked as she kept her sabers ignited.

"What the Grand Admiral has planned?" General Veers replied as he started walking around the different artifacts. "As I said, I have heard the stories about the Jedi. For so long they were long thought extinct from a dead religion. No one would have ever thought that they would return, or even defeat the Emperor himself." Veers stopped in front of a mural that was covered in different Zabrak symbols.

"It looks like you underestimated the people of this galaxy!" Ahsoka growled.

"That is very true." Veers said with a smile. "I've fought against the Rebels on Hoth and have taken part in many battles in my time with the Empire. Many would have thought that the Rebel alliance would have dissolved. We were wrong." Veers replied as he turned back toward the Jedi. "There was one that saw this coming. He knew that eventually the powers that were would fall to the unity that was the Rebellion. He also knows that this New Republic will come to an end. He has plans." 

"Thrawn?" Ahsoka said as she pointed her sabers toward the General. "Where he is?"

"I do not know." General Veers replied with a cold stare. "We are just one of many bases in the Unknown Regions. He has plans for this base, and for all. Every plan will be overwhelming to the pathetic New Republic." 

"What plans?" Ahsoka asked.

"I would not tell you even if I knew." General Veers said as he glanced off for a moment. "The power that the Grand Admiral will unlock will bring life back to the Empire!" Veers roared as he drew his blaster and shot at the Jedi. With a swift move, Ahsoka deflected the blast back into the chest of the Imperial officer. The officer fell back onto the cold floor beneath him, and with his dying breath he muttered, "Long live the Empire." He slowly faded as Ahsoka glared over him. She let out a sigh as she looked back up, and over the different artifacts that filled the room. "What is he planning?" She said to herself as she felt something calling to her. She looked over and saw what appeared to be an elevator door on the side of the room. She put away her sabers, and steadily sauntered toward the elevator doors. The elevator opened and she walked inside of it. There was only one option for this elevator, and it was to go deeper into lower levels. The Force called her to go deep underneath the planet's surface. She could sense that there was danger ahead, but she knew that she had to confront the darkness that was deep within the heart of this planet. 

Four Years Ago on Dathomir...

While a crew of bounty hunters were tasked with capturing a live Rancor, several squads of Imperials had a much different task. They were given orders to obtain artifacts from the Nightsisters and the zabraks. There were legends that the different cultures upon Dathomir had ties with dark magic and sorcery that was beyond the understanding of many within the galaxy. Despite the mysteries surrounding this power, the remnants of the Empire sought something buried within the planet. Many of the troopers had heard stories of the dangers that lied within the planet. They heard about the nightmares that they could face, but none of these stories had prepared them for what they were about to face. It seemed as if the shadows moved in all directions as frightening creatures lunged at the many troopers that invaded their lands. Several troopers were slaughtered by the nightmares that dwelt in the lands of Dathomir. Dozens of squads landed upon the surface to face complete the mission. The remnants of the Empire unleashed as many atrocities as they could to survive the nightmares that came to face them. Imperial ships hovered above the lands as they fired upon the nightmares that plagued Dathomir, and the Imperial vehicles ravaged the lands. One of the Imperial specialist had a device that he was following. He was surrounded by some of the most elite troopers in what was left of the Empire. The device led them to a temple that was left in ruin. They further they went into this temple, the worse the nightmares became. Statues crawled and shadows moved as the troopers shot off in every direction. The further they went, the device started beeping louder. Eventually, the device led them directly on top of their target. The specialist pierced the device into the ground, and the troopers stood back as they watched the ground crack beneath them. A light broke through the ground and filled the room from all around. There was an uneasy silence as it seemed as if the world came to a pause. Them the ground exploded as a figure burst through the ground. Two fiery red sabers ignited and cut down several troopers. The specialist that was controlling the device, pressed a button that caused a surge of electricity to go through the device that he pierced into the ground. Suddenly, the figure that burst through the ground fell to their knees. The device had latched onto the figure and shocked him until he fell unconscious. The specialist glared at the remaining troopers.

"Bring him back to the ship." The specialist said as he glared at Taron Malicos. "The Admiral wants a word with him."

It was an ordeal for the remaining troopers to get the dark Jedi back to the ship. There were fallen spectrals that rose from the grounds beneath them. Several blasts rang out as the squads of stormtroopers fought for their lives against the plagues of Dathomir. They finally made it onto a ship and left the world behind. The Imperial specialist set up a communication device in front of the dark Jedi and pressed a few buttons on the device that was latched on Taron. Another shock rang through Taron as his eyes opened wide and he took a breath of air. It had been decades since he had seen anything other than blackness. For decades, he was trapped in that eternal prison by that pathetic young Jedi Cal Kestis and that Nightsister. Now he was free from that prison, but he was trapped once again in some sort of restraints. He glared in all directions as he tried to break loose from his captivity. Suddenly, a hologram image formed in front of him, and he saw a blue figure with piercing red eyes.

"Jedi Master Taron Malicos..." Thrawn greeted the dark Jedi as a cold grin formed across his face. "Or should I say former Jedi Master."

"I do not know you or have anything that you seek." Taron said as he sat still and glared upon the hologram. 

"You have knowledge that I do not have and could never have." Thrawn said as he glanced off. "That is something that I am seeking. I seek knowledge. Knowledge is power that many could never understand. The knowledge that you have is in a sorcery that I simply do not have much knowledge in. This sorcery of light and darkness, this sorcery of the Force is what we need to obtain power for the life of the Empire."

"What knowledge are you seeking?" Taron asked with a cold stare.

"All in due time..." Thrawn said with a grin.  

Now...

Light pierced through with the opening of the elevator doors. Ahsoka sauntered through and she could feel the heat from the magma that flowed through the veins of this world. As she walked further into the heart of this planet, she was surrounded by many statues that resembled Force users from long ago. The weight of the Dark Side grew heavier the further she walked. In the middle of this room, she saw a figure floating high above the ground in what appeared to be deep meditation. The closer Ahsoka walked to this figure, the heavier the Dark side became. She could feel the grip of the dark side through fear as shadows engulfed her. Inside this shadow there was an anger that burned deep within her soul that led to hate. She fell to her knees as her heart began to suffer in all this agony. The spirits of the past came rushing at her with the laughter of Count Dooku. She could feel the presence of Maul and heard the horrifying breath of Darth Vader. Then she saw that disfigured face of Sidious himself. The Darkness almost became too great, but there was a voice within the darkness. Ahsoka could hear that same voice she had heard on Corvus. It was the voice of her former Master saying, "You got this, Snips! You are a far greater Jedi than I could ever have been!"  A light shined through her as she opened her bright blue eyes. She stood up and the shadows dispersed away from her. The figure that once levitate above the ground in meditation, now stood facing her. 

"Ahsoka Tano... hahaha... The Apprentice of The Chosen One himself." Taron said with a chuckle.

"Who are you?" Ahsoka asked as she drew her lightsabers.

"I was once a Jedi like you... A Master during the Clone Wars." Taron said as he circled around Ahsoka. "I remember you... I despised what the Council did to you." 

"Funny, I never heard of you." Ahsoka replied as her eyes followed the dark Jedi.

"The Force led me through that war. After the Purge, my destiny led me to Dathomir...." Taron said with a chuckle. "It is funny, so many believe that the Jedi fell during the Purge, but they fell long before that. That cult of zealots lost their way long ago. They forgot what true power could lead too."

"And what is that?" Ahsoka asked.

"The Dark Side!" Taron responded as he glared upon the former Apprentice of Anakin Skywalker. "During my years on Dathomir, I gained knowledge of the Dark Side and a power far greater than any Jedi could ever begin to understand!" 

"What happened?" Ahsoka responded with a smirk. "I never heard of you during the war against the Empire."

"I was trapped in an eternal prison by a young boy and a witch!" Taron growled as he reflected on all those years in agony. "But that pain became my power. The further I was driven into the darkness of Dathomir, the more power that I obtained."

"And then what?" Ashoka asked as she shook her head. "Thrawn freed you from this prison and now you are a little pet for him?"

"The Empire was bleeding, but they are only growing stronger. He has shown me the future, and my knowledge was the key to bringing life back into the powers that were." Taron responded.

"What kind of knowledge?" Ashoka asked.

"Join me and I can show you!" Taron replied.

"Ha..." Ahsoka chuckled. "I have received that offer before from crazies before. Just like those times before... It is going to be a hard pass!"

"Then so be it, Ahsoka Tano!" Taron responded as he drew his lightsabers.

The fiery red lightsabers of Taron Malicos ignited as he stood before the former apprentice of Anakin Skywalker. Ahsoka ignited her bright white lightsabers and stood ready for battle. The two Force wielders glared at one another as the magma in the heart of the planet continued to flow. With a hiss, the dark Jedi charged at Ahsoka as the battle for the future of the galaxy began. Ahsoka knew that no matter the outcome of this battle, the war was far from over. The hunt for Thrawn was far from finished, and the search for Ezra had only just begun.  

59 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Mmm... Probably Ahsoka.

Especially considering that this is likely a fully matured and experienced Ahsoka.

Thanks for commenting Rakai!

This is definitely fully matured Ahsoka as this is shortly after her appearance in Mandalorian. With that said, an argument could be said for Taron as he was a Jedi Master during the Clone Wars, and now has fully embraced the dark side. He may have some surprises that Ahsoka isn't prepared for. 

I really love the heart and creativity your putting into these matches Boratz. Consider me your #1 fan!

Anyways so I played Fallen Order and remember that Taron guy being such a hard boss, I literally died dozens of times before I finally beat him. So I know he’s gonna be a tough foe, but since his fight with Cal is the only canon feat we got for him it’s hard to figure out how he’ll stack up against Ahsoka. And grown up Snips has some pretty high tier feats which include fighting evenly with Vader and Maul.

Yeah I think I’ll play it safe and pick Ahsoka, mostly because she has more numerous and impressive feats. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I really love the heart and creativity your putting into these matches Boratz. Consider me your #1 fan!

Anyways so I played Fallen Order and remember that Taron guy being such a hard boss, I literally died dozens of times before I finally beat him. So I know he’s gonna be a tough foe, but since his fight with Cal is the only canon feat we got for him it’s hard to figure out how he’ll stack up against Ahsoka. And grown up Snips has some pretty high tier feats which include fighting evenly with Vader and Maul.

Yeah I think I’ll play it safe and pick Ahsoka, mostly because she has more numerous and impressive feats. 

Thanks Pizzaguy, I really appreciate that a lot!

40 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Great stuff here.

As tough as Malicos is/was I think Ahsoka can take him on, she's had more experience than Cal Kestis having fought Grievous, Ventress, Maul, and many others. She'll win this one. 

Thanks Merc!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.70 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.70 Total Combined Score
19.70 / 4 = 4.92 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE