Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:8 - Demona vs. Lord Dominator

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 8

Demona

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Demona at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Lord Dominator

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lord Dominator at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Assassinate Tinkerbelle

10 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Lord Dominator would be able to do this pretty easily. Assuming she has all her gear and weapons, she's easily a planet-buster, so worse case scenario she could just take out the planet

To be fair, Tinkerbell can move to Never Never Land, which seems to be another Dimension of some sort.

I'm not up on Lord Dominator so someone would have to inform me if the character can also just dimension shift to Never Land and blow that up also.

If not, then I would favor the more clever contestant in the match to catch the fairy.

9 minutes ago, Fox said:

To be fair, Tinkerbell can move to Never Never Land, which seems to be another Dimension of some sort.

I'm not up on Lord Dominator so someone would have to inform me if the character can also just dimension shift to Never Land and blow that up also.

If not, then I would favor the more clever contestant in the match to catch the fairy.

Good point. As far as I remember, I don't think she can travel to another dimension. I might be wrong, but as far as I remember, it was just planetary travel in that show. If we assume that it's who is the more subtle and clever, it won't go great for Dominator. She literally sings about how evil she is. To be fair, she does sometimes show more subtly, but I would favor Demona if it was just who can be more clever.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Are we sure Never Never Land is another dimension and not another planet? In works such as Neverland (2011) and Kingdom Hearts it was shown to be a planet that can be traveled to. Even if it isn’t would it really be that difficult for Dominator to reach Never Land same as Tink? “Just follow the second star to the right and straight on till morning,” right? It’s not like anything would physically stop her, plus in Peter Pan in Scarlet the Darlings and the Lost Boys were able to return to Never Land without Peter or Tink’s help.

Also Dominator actually has experience capturing small, elusive, borderline magical characters before. Wander Over Yonder’s main character (Wander) is almost uncatchable to the point of annoyance. Like Lord Hater and other villains had been trying to capture Wander for years and all the while Wander was completely oblivious to that and wasn’t really even trying to avoid them. But at the season finale Dominator was able to (briefly) capture and hold him hostage. So she’s got that going for her too.

9 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Are we sure Never Never Land is another dimension and not another planet?

It pretty much depends on which version of Peter Pan you are looking at.

If we go by the original novel, the source, then it is undefined and ambiguous as it exists as islands in the minds of children.

Anyways, me personally I'm discounting blowing up the Neverland planet concept. Other voters may choose to embrace that, though.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:54 AM, Fox said:

It pretty much depends on which version of Peter Pan you are looking at.

If we go by the original novel, the source, then it is undefined and ambiguous as it exists as islands in the minds of children.

Anyways, me personally I'm discounting blowing up the Neverland planet concept. Other voters may choose to embrace that, though.

Well I assume we’re using the Walt Disney version of Tinker Belle and thus the Disney version of Never Land. According to the link you gave me the Disney Never Land seems to be located in space as the film added a “star” to Peter’s directions to it: "second star to the right, and straight on till morning." Heck as he’s guiding them to Never Land in the 1953 film he outright points to said star in the sky as Never Land so I would think that all but confirms Never Land as a planet in this continuity.

But as I also mentioned Lord Dominator has more options then just blowing up Never Land to get at Tink. She did capture Wander when many other villains failed and he’s shown to be much more elusive and slippery then Tinker Belle.