Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Rhino at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Museum Heist

• Haha 1

These two are often team mates ha! 

Neither are criminal masterminds but I think Shocker would be able to pull this off, he's a thief, he might be not be subtle but I think he would be SLIGHTLY more subtle than rhino. 

It won't be pretty, but even most high security museums won't be ready for Rhino simply running through what ever security/walls are present grabbing the art in question and heading any direction he chooses. 

Shocker can probably do this, but he is going to have to pre-plan. For Rhino it's going to be a relatively straight forward smash and grab. 

if you can stagger  Hulk you can smash through some brick walls, a vault, plexi-glass cases, a security gate or two. 

3 hours ago, C.T. said:

I’m assuming you’d want the art to remain in pristine condition, and it would be harder to do that with delicate art if you just smash through everything.

Very good point. I also assume they're trying to steal it in a way where it's not traceable to them. If Rhino just charges through, he will physically be able to tear the building apart, but it'll be obvious that he's the one doing it

13 hours ago, C.T. said:

I’m assuming you’d want the art to remain in pristine condition, and it would be harder to do that with delicate art if you just smash through everything.

And you've now officially put more thought into this then Rhino would. 

Even if he does decide to protect the art in question all he has to do is wrap his arms around it and charge head first. 

which is how he normally goes about charging anyway.

9 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Very good point. I also assume they're trying to steal it in a way where it's not traceable to them. If Rhino just charges through, he will physically be able to tear the building apart, but it'll be obvious that he's the one doing it

You are giving Rhino to much credit in the planning department. 

If he knows all he has to do is get the art. He's just gonna smash his way in and grab it. 

nothing in the challenge says anything about not getting caught. In fact i suspect both would.

Rhino just has a much better chance at getting the art and getting out. Regardless of the condition of the art, building, or how obvious his technique was. 

Rhino is not known for subtlety or for thought.