Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 7

Lucky the Leprechaun

Slot: The Team's Corporate Mascot
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lucky the Leprechaun at this Wiki
Official Site: General Mills

Snap, Crackle, and Pop

Slot: The Team's Corporate Mascot
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Snap, Crackle, and Pop at this Wiki
Official Site: Kellogg's

Battle Terrain
Marketing Challenge: Harley-Davidson Perfume

I love that we have Elves vs Leprechauns selling cologne.

There are three elves which means you can run all three of them in commercials to appeal to multiple types of Bikers. A balanced breakfast, a dab of cologne, then hit the road.

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Man, I really don't know with this one. They're both breakfast cereal. I would say Leprechauns are closer to manly than Elves though. Elves tend to be somewhat effeminate. 

Perhaps in mythos, but I would say neither has an edge on manliness from their commercial portrayals.

If you gotta sell a decidedly manly product, then you gotta go with Lucky! He’s macho enough to survive a hot air balloon crash landing with enough force to create a notable shockwave:

https://gfycat.com/agreeableunrealisticcony

And he’s saved some kids from a falling star. Blowing up a shooting star in midair is pretty tough and manly don’t you think?

So if Harley-Davidson is looking for a tough, masculine man’s man to advertise their cologne why not the leprechaun who can walk away from a hot air balloon crash and who saved several young lives from a shooting star? 

8 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Breakfast Musketeers? I don’t think that’s a legitimate military unit TGK. Also being apart of a band or superheroes might be cool to a group of young kids or preteens but a gang of bikers will be a bit harder to impress. I think the better way to appeal to rough and manly biker types would be to advertise how a guy who survived a thousand foot crash landing and who blew a star out of the sky is wearing this cologne. Cause that’s some real tough shit.

37 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Breakfast Musketeers? I don’t think that’s a legitimate military unit TGK. Also being apart of a band or superheroes might be cool to a group of young kids or preteens but a gang of bikers will be a bit harder to impress. I think the better way to appeal to rough and manly biker types would be to advertise how a guy who survived a thousand foot crash landing and who blew a star out of the sky is wearing this cologne. Cause that’s some real tough shit.

Too unrealistic. Bikers are grounded, and the musketeer remained an infantry designation through WWI. Pop is even wearing an Infantry Shako associated with the Napoleonic Wars. They got used as conversational messaging in WWII messages. and even appeared as nose art on a B-17 Flying Fortress

1280px-Operation_Skyfall_2015_150319-F-G

and yes that is a real image released from the US air force to the public. B-17 Elves > Hot Air Balloon Leprechaun

I’m not denying that the “Musketeers” were a legitimate infantry unit, I’m denying that the “Breakfast Musketeers” were a legitimate infantry unit. Also Pop wearing a Shako isn’t exactly proof of military enrollment, I could buy this

3B55EEAB-7807-4E22-A61B-135FBCC68CB5.thumb.jpeg.0e35f41b4a60820ba6088f0d3aec5710.jpeg

at a nearby Walmart store but that wouldn’t make me a legit army veteran now would it?

Also the “They got used as conversational messaging in WWII messages” is very vague and the Wikipedia article your link sent me to did nothing to explain to me what that means. The nose art on the B-17 does prove that the airmen on that plane were familiar with Snap, Crackle and Pop, but that doesn’t mean they were universally known to the entire military. Even if they did how much of a percentage of Harley-Davidson bikers were specifically WW2 vets by 1994? Cause that’s the time of this scenario.

Look the main point is that while a small percentage of 1994 bikers might have been WW2 vets, the vast majority of those guys and gals were tough and hard folks who respect those who prove their grit as well. So Lucky surviving a hot air balloon crash and blowing up a shooting star is something that would resonate with almost all of our average Harley-Davidson bikers, not just the ones from the 1940s.

Unfortunately it looks like the original citation on their use in WWII is no longer up and archive.org does not have it.

The bomber art more goes to show that Snap, Crackle, and Pop do have their military appeal.

(Also this is definitely the most ridiculous argument I think we will be in this entire draft)

Well Snap, Crackle, and Pop do sound like verbs that Bikers would have associated with them, Leprechauns are more of an Irish/Celtic thing, so that might not appeal to them, but the action verbal nature of the Elves' names, could be seen as a point in their favor, if one were to assume that route.