Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:7 - George Volcano vs. Mr. Clean

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 7

George Volcano

Slot: The Team's Corporate Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about George Volcano at this Wiki
Official Site: Volvic

Mr. Clean

Slot: The Team's Corporate Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mr. Clean at this Wiki
Official Site: Procter & Gamble

Battle Terrain
Marketing Challenge: Fire Phone

Honestly don't think either of these would be particularly good at selling an Amazon smartphone. 

Guess Volcano seems a bit more "on brand"? Amazon - Amazon Forest - there are volcanos in the Amazon - George Volcano....

Dunno, it's a stretch. 

George Volcano is a bit more unknown to most, I didn't pick him either myself, but he is quite popular with the Youtube Poop community as a source of meme material, and has been remixed quite a number of times with the most recent being as of 6 months ago, so it is safe to say that he along with his co-mascot, Tyranosaurus Alan, are a great source of fodder and entertainment for many out there. How this helps him sell a smartphone is dubious to say the least, but I wager that if Amazon found a way to capitalize on his "fame" with this group, and perhaps those out there that either enjoy watching or enjoying making YouTube poops, then maybe they might be able to pull it off. It won't be a mass market, but it will be just enough of a niche market to survive for a bit in spite of the costs.

George also has one more point in my book, in that he does seem to have more personality, as off the wall and strange as it might be, than Mr. Clean. George is a volcano, but he is one that can talk, move around, express himself in odd ways, and shoot out Volvic water, stranger than anything else but yeah, whereas Mr. Clean doesn't necessarily talk or interact with the audience in any way that is particularly original, as certain other ad mascots could do some of what he has done just the same, so he is lacking in oomph in some ways, to me.