Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:3 - Larfleeze vs. Morg

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 3

Larfleeze

Slot: The Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Larfleeze at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Morg

Slot: The Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Morg at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Dagobah

Morg as I recall is another one of the Heralds of Galactus, but one of the more minor ones whose powers and abilities fluctuated several times until his inevitable death at the hands of Tyrant. Sometimes he’s little more then an annoyance to the other Heralds and other times he’s strong enough to fight all of them by himself! (Although in that instance it was said his powers had been enhanced by a magical Well found on an alien planet). Still the one consistently about Morg is that he’s very stupid, arrogant, and short sighted so I think he’ll eventually make a mistake and Larfleeze will capitalize and take him out. 

13 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Morg as I recall is another one of the Heralds of Galactus, but one of the more minor ones whose powers and abilities fluctuated several times until his inevitable death at the hands of Tyrant. Sometimes he’s little more then an annoyance to the other Heralds and other times he’s strong enough to fight all of them by himself! (Although in that instance it was said his powers had been enhanced by a magical Well found on an alien planet). Still the one consistently about Morg is that he’s very stupid, arrogant, and short sighted so I think he’ll eventually make a mistake and Larfleeze will capitalize and take him out. 

I only could find bits and pieces on Morg. Yeah his powers fluctuated but at least according to the VS wiki it is stated he is stronger than the Silver Surfer. He did fight all the other heralds by himself and killed the female Nova (magical well assisted). It wasn't until he was resurrected by Galactus that his power was toned down to match the other heralds. So if we are going by his peak that is quite powerful opposition for the Orange Lantern.