Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Monster Island at this Wiki
Official Site: Toho

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Which Monster Island are we talkin' here? I seem to remember some iterations of Monster Island being very goofy, and Godzilla serving as a sort of protagonist who keeps the other monsters in line. If that's the case, most survivors should be relatively fine. Even if it's not, most of the monsters here are huge, and won't really notice a single human on the island for just a day unless they make a big ruckus. I'm not convinced of the viability of Monster Island as a threat here

I think I'm going with Monster Island on this one.  I appreciate Abra's accomplishments in Doctor Sleep (I recommend the Director's Cut of the film) but I don't think that Shining helps in this terrain particularly.

I see Monster Island as somewhat dangerous as said monsters have to eat, are trapped on an island and - depending on where the contestant shows up - could be right in their hunting area.

Kumonga hungry!

On 11/8/2021 at 12:43 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

Which Monster Island are we talkin' here? I seem to remember some iterations of Monster Island being very goofy, and Godzilla serving as a sort of protagonist who keeps the other monsters in line. If that's the case, most survivors should be relatively fine. Even if it's not, most of the monsters here are huge, and won't really notice a single human on the island for just a day unless they make a big ruckus. I'm not convinced of the viability of Monster Island as a threat here

Well when I drafted Monster Island I had envisioned the more serious ones seen in Godzilla vs Gigan and Godzilla vs Megalon. I also feel I should remind you and others that the monsters won’t be the only threats to Abra, as underground nuclear testing is often conducted nearby the island and the shockwaves generated by it are strong enough to shake the whole island! So she’ll have to look out for rock slides, explosions and earthquakes that create fissures big enough for Anguirus to fall in and it’s heavily implied he died from it. See Godzilla vs Megalon to see the Anguirus death scene for yourself.