Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:2 - Ultron vs. Wonder Woman

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 2

Ultron

Slot: The Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ultron at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Wonder Woman

Slot: The Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Wonder Woman at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Misty Mountains

My initial impression of this fight is that Wonder Woman should be a good bit faster, but Ultron's far more durable. I'm not immediately sure if Wonder Woman is able to beat Ultron through physical force, and Ultron could potentially just win a war of attrition. Again, this is an unresearched first thought though. Happy to be proven wrong

In a stand-up fight Ultron is super durable. There are cases where an opponent was able to do enough damage that it harmed Ultron's internal circuits. Those cases are few, and Ultron is always improving.

Ultron's major power is the "encephalo-ray", which places victims into a deathlike coma. It also allows Ultron to mesmerize and mind-control victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time.

I'm not sure what Diana's resistance is to mental attacks.  Really quick battle if she is not resistant, I'd imagine.

In any case, it will surely take Diana some time to beat the robot down as Ultron is very hardy.

Diana is pretty strong willed and has shaken off mind control effects before. Diana is plenty clever though. Ultron has been beaten in a 1v1 by the Human Torch who just kept getting hotter till something internal melted. I think Diana can throw some tactics to take advantage of Ultron's arrogance.

23 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Diana is pretty strong willed and has shaken off mind control effects before. Diana is plenty clever though. Ultron has been beaten in a 1v1 by the Human Torch who just kept getting hotter till something internal melted. I think Diana can throw some tactics to take advantage of Ultron's arrogance.

He lost to the Human Torch one on one? Wow must’ve been an off day for poor Ultron lol. Although Diana has had her upsets too, like losing to Storm in the DC/Marvel crossover.

19 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

He lost to the Human Torch one on one? Wow must’ve been an off day for poor Ultron lol. Although Diana has had her upsets too, like losing to Storm in the DC/Marvel crossover.

Wasn't that fan voted during the 90s when the X-Men where ultra poplar due to the show?

26 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Secret Wars 8

Nova Flames

Ultron Down

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That isn't what I was expecting

Oh, you voted for Ultron too?

It typically takes the entire Avengers to defeat Ultron. Even though Ultron and Wonder Woman occupy the same tier, I personally didn't see her kit as being able to do much to him.

I mean, normally I'd put Justice League heroes/villains in a higher bracket than Avengers on most measurements. Wonder Woman has fought gods and spars with Superman level threats. That puts her above Ultron imo.

If we are talking about pre-Rebirth Diana, Ultron stands on even ground. If we are talking about post rebirth (and for that matter, post 52) Diana, Ultron has no chance at all. She has not, at that stage, just seen her share of experiences with the like of Zod, but has also taken on the powers of the pantheon, which have a wide variety of 'implications' for her opponents, making her pretty much demi-god level. Plus, I will expect that puss bucket Ultron to err on the side of pride, always. 

• Like 1