Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

broadwaybeyonder

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20

Currently in the Ring:                     Eliminated

Chloe Bourgeois                               Katie Ka-Boom (Toon Monster form)

Red Claw (Adult sized, fighting skill)

Tinker Bell (Flight, Pixie dust)

Miss America                                     Mercy Graves (Fighting skills)

Anamaria (Weapons, fighting skills

Elsa (Ice powers)

Medusa                                                Minerva Mink (Toon physics/tail)

Roxy Rocket (Rocket pack)

Chel                                                       Snow White (Control of birds)

Cinderella (Control of birds)

Phantom Lady                                   Chell (Aperture Science Portal Device)

Elsa (Ice powers)

Ladybug                                               Chell  (Aperture Science Portal Device)

Baby Doll (Tech)

Carmen Sandiego                             Poison Ivy (plant manipulation)

Wednesday Addams                      Entrapta (prehensile hair, tech)

Ruby Rose                                           (none)

Cassie Cage                                         (none)

Tracer                                                   (none)

Trini Kwan                                           (none)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*  

Andel Sanap: Al, if I could tear your attention away from Chel and Miss Bourgeois, I think we are about to have a martial arts showdown in the Battlesphere.  Miss Cage and Miss Kwan look ready for combat! 

Al Rossi: Cassie charges in with pistols drawn!  Trini is able to dodge and leaps in for a kickBut it’s caught!  Cassie caught the leg in mid-air!  Flips Trini to the ground! 

Andel Sanap: Think of all the training that Miss Cage has received through the Mortal Kombat tournaments!  She’s moving in for some ground and pound but Goodness!  She didn’t dodge the kick that time, Al! 

Al Rossi: Special Forces vs Power Rangers.  Who’s training will allow them to get the upper hand? 

OK:

Cassie Cage (Full strength) vs Trini Kwan (Full strength)

Also currently in the ring:

Chloe Bourgeois, Medusa, Miss America, Chel, Carmen Sandiego, Phantom Lady, Wednesday Addams, Ladybug, Ruby Rose, and Tracer.   

The winning combatant(s) will be given the powers/abilities of the competitor(s) that they eliminate. 

Check out my other match ups to see how the rest of the match is going. *

Any questions, feel free to ask them. 
Game On!

*Due to the number of matches going on at once, the set-ups will be shorter.  

I like Parts 19 to 22. I give each of the four matches a 5.0.

• Like 1

A pretty good set-up, broadway, though I'm thinking the quality's suffering a little due to the shorter lengths. 

As for the match, I had to think about this for a bit, but now I think Cassie would win a pretty hard-fought match. Yeah, Trini's at a higher tier, but I take that with a grain of salt. She and Cassie are probably on-par durability wise, and Cass is more highly trained in combat.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...