Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 17255 Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

Venom 2009

Power Rangers vs Alien: Part 4

--------

Previously: Things were not looking good for the Space Power Rangers; Carlos had a Facehugger on him, Cassie was missing, and the rest of the team were on the run from a swarm of Facehuggers. But Alpha was able to save the Rangers as he used the ship’s cannons to kill the spider-like creatures. After Andros, T.J., and Ashley got Carlos to the Astro Megaship, they learned from D.E.C.A. that Cassie was on her way back to the vessel. The three teenagers went outside to meet their friend, only for them to get attacked by Cassie, as she was mutated by the black liquid.

--------

Inside the medical room of the Astro Megaship, Alpha 6 has been trying to find ways to get the creature off Carlos. But no matter what the robot did, the creature refused to let go of the teen’s face. It all seemed hopeless.

Alpha heard the door open behind him, and he turned around to see the Space Power Rangers. Andros, T.J., and Ashley entered the room with the Blue Ranger and Yellow Ranger carrying Cassie. While Alpha didn’t get a good look, he could tell that the Pink Ranger didn’t have her helmet on. After Cassie was put on a medical bed, Alpha was stunned as he saw her whole body was deformed. Cassie was alive as she was still breathing, but was unconscious.

"Aye-yi-yi! What happened to Cassie?!" Alpha yelled.

Andros, T.J., and Ashley took off their helmets. “We don’t know. She was like this when we found her.” The Red Ranger said.

“Then she attacked us. We tried to reason with her, but she wouldn’t listen. We had to fight back.” Ashley said.

“Not only had her appearance changed, but she got super strong. Even with it being three to one, she was giving us trouble.” T.J. said.

“We were able to knock out Cassie. But we don’t know how long we have until she wakes up? Alpha, is there a way to change her back?” Andros asked.

“I might have something.” Alpha said as he got out a device. “After the whole Barillian Bug incident, I have been working on this. Meet the Repair Healer. I had D.E.C.A. scan everyone’s DNA, and put the data inside this device. What it does is restore your bodies from any changes made to them. But I’ve never tested it.”

"I guess now would be a good time. Go ahead, Alpha." Andros said.

Alpha used the Repair Healer to shoot out a beam of light and used it to scan Cassie. The Pink Ranger started to glow, and soon she had transformed back to her human self.

“It worked!” Alpha cheered.

Cassie groaned as she woke up and said, “Guys?”

“Cassie! You’re Ok!” T.J. yelled as he, Andros, and Ashley were happy to have their friend back.

“Please, don’t yell. My head hurts.” Cassie said. Then the Pink Ranger noticed she was back inside the Astro Megaship. “How did we get back here?”

“Don’t you remember what happened?” T.J. asked.

“I remember going into that alien ship; found the pilot dead; went onto this deck; there were these eggs... Oh My God! Carlos!” Cassie tried to get off the bed, but Andros grabbed her shoulders.

“Easy there. You’ve been through a rough time. We’re doing everything we can to help Carlos.” Andros said to Cassie.

Cassie looked behind Andros, and had a confused look on her face. “But Carlos looks ok.” She told the Red Ranger.

Andros, T.J., Ashley, and Alpha became confused as well. They looked behind and were shocked to see Carlos was free from the creature. “Where did it go!?” Ashley yelled.

The four teenagers and robot looked around the room. “Over There!” T.J. yelled. The others saw the creature was slowly moving towards a corner of the room. But the creature stopped as it turned onto its back with its legs curled.

“Uh... What just happened?” Andros asked.

Alpha grabbed a scanner device and walked towards the creature.

“Be careful, Alpha.” Ashley said.

Alpha used the device to scan the creature. The robot became shocked by what he was reading from the scanner. Alpha looked back at the four teens. “It’s ok, everyone. The creature is dead.”

This surprised the Power Rangers. “Hold up! It’s dead? Just like that?” T.J. asked.

“Well since the creatures came from the alien ship, it’s a possibility that they aren’t native to this moon. Maybe because the creatures are outside their environment, they can’t survive here.” Alpha said.

The four Rangers and Alpha heard a groan and looked to see Carlos sit-up on the medical bed. “What happened?” He asked.

“Carlos!” Ashley yelled happily as she hugged her friend. “Thank goodness you’re alright.”

“Please Ashley, not so hard. I feel like I got ran over by a zord.” Carlos said.

“Oh, sorry.” Ashley said as she let go of Carlos.

“So, what happened? Last thing I remember is, we were fighting in a room full of spiders.” Carlos said.

“Well one of those things jumped on your face, and we had to get you back to the Astro Megaship. Thankfully, it’s dead now. For some reason.” T.J. said to Carlos.

Alpha then used the scanner device to scan Carlos. “Hmmm.....”

“Is there something wrong, Alpha?” Carlos asked.

“From what the scanner is showing, you’re ok. But I’m getting some odd readings. I can’t make heads or tails of what they’re saying. We may need to do some testing on you to make sure the creature hasn’t done anything to you.” Alpha said to Carlos.

“Why don’t you just use the Repair Healer? That way, if the creature did do something to Carlos, the device will fix his body like you did with Cassie.” T.J. said to Alpha.

“Wait, what?” Cassie asked.

“Let’s just say that you were not yourself.” Andros told her.

“Find, I’ll use it.” Alpha said as he got the Repair Healer. The robot tried to turn on the machine, but couldn’t get it to work. “Oh, shoot.”

“What’s wrong?” Andros asked.

“The Repair Healer is already out of power. I’m sorry Carlos, but it’s going to take at least an hour to recharge this.” Alpha said.

“It’s ok, Alpha. Besides, I feel fine. I don’t think there is anything to worry about.” Carlos said.

“Still, we need to make sure that creature has not done anything to you. But since it’s going to take an hour, how about we use this time to get off this moon?” Ashley asked.

“I’m with you. I’ve had enough of this place for one day.” T.J. said.

“We’ll be leaving here alright. But first we need to do something about that alien ship. If we received the distress call, others will as well. We may have dodged the bullet here, but someone else won’t be so lucky. Not to mention we can’t take a chance of that cargo falling into Astronema’s or Dark Specter’s hands.” Andros said.

“So what should we do?” T.J. asked.

“We need to destroy the ship. We’ll use the Astro Megazord to do it.” Andros said.

“Count me in. After the trouble that ship caused us, I’m ready to scrap it.” Carlos said.

“I’m ready for some payback as well.” Cassie said.

“Are you two sure you can pilot the Megazord with us?” Andros asked.

“I’m fine. I can do this.” Cassie said.

“I’m good to go. Besides, I have some time to kill.” Carlos said.

“Alright then. Let’s do this.” Andros said.

Later, the Power Rangers had transformed the Astro Megaship into the Astro Megazord. Andros, T.J., and Ashley had their helmets back on, while Carlos and Cassie were wearing new ones. The Megazord was holding the Astro Blaster, and was standing in front of the alien ship.

“Ok, everyone. A couple of shots should do it.” The Red Ranger said.

But before the Astro Megazord could fire the weapon, a loud roar was heard from behind the blue robot.

“What was that?!” The Black Ranger yelled.

“Let’s turn around!” The Red Ranger yelled.

The Astro Megazord turned around and the Power Rangers were shocked by what they saw. Far away from the blue robot was a giant monster that looked like across between an insect and a reptile.

“What is that thing?” The Pink Ranger asked.

“Is that another one of Astronema's monsters?” The Yellow Ranger asked.

“If it is, then it’s her most ugliest monster yet.” The Blue Rangers said.

The giant monster let out another roar before charging at the Astro Megazord.

“Great, looks like we have to fight this guy first. Get ready for action.” The Red Ranger said.

--------

So there you have it.

As you may have guessed it, the monster is the Space Jockey Alien; which is a giant Xenomorph.

Note: There is a Chestburster inside Carlos, but it won’t come out of him during the fight.

Who will win this match?

1 hour ago, RakaiThwei said:

Common sense dictates that the Astro Megazord would win. The Astro Megazord is surely bigger and has armaments as well.

Well what if the Space Jockey Alien was the size as the Astro Megazord?

49 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well what if the Space Jockey Alien was the size as the Astro Megazord?

It'd be a harder fight but I would still wager the Astro Megazord.

23 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

It'd be a harder fight but I would still wager the Astro Megazord.

So what would happened if the Alien’s acid blood got on the Astro Megazord?

38 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

So what would happened if the Alien’s acid blood got on the Astro Megazord?

It has to be asked then if the Morphing Grid's protection extends to the Zords as it does to the Rangers and their suits.

We have seen Zords being attacked by corrosive attacks from monsters, so we have to assume that the acidic blood won't corrode through easily but a few splashes might do damage.

• Like 1