Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

11:12 - Perry The Platypus vs. Westview, New Jersey

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 12

Perry The Platypus

Slot: The Team's Comedy Sidekick
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Perry The Platypus at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Westview, New Jersey

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Westview, New Jersey at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

24 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Again, simply surviving 24 hours in Westview is trivial. Almost no one dies in that place

Not on purpose but there were instances of Wanda almost killing people, not just the finale. 

Remember Mr. Hart? Look closely what Vision pulled out; a strawberry chocolate tart she made earlier. Not the breakfast for dinner. 

Nobody died yes, except for Sparky but the threat is there. 

Might be the next Sparky. Agatha probably doesn't want an OWCA agent running around.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Might be the next Sparky. Agatha probably doesn't want an OWCA agent running around.

There's really no reason at all to assume Agatha would care. She took no action against Monica, so why should she do anything against Perry?

5 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

She had Fake Pietro kidnap and hold Monica hostage. 

Only at the end when Monica was actively trying to disrupt her plans, and even then, Monica survived the entire series. She didn't ever plan to kill Monica, nor did she really seem to care to try. She wasn't an important part of her plan at all

14 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Only at the end when Monica was actively trying to disrupt her plans, and even then, Monica survived the entire series. She didn't ever plan to kill Monica, nor did she really seem to care to try. She wasn't an important part of her plan at all

I imagine though she could have had, had plans went Agatha's way. Plus, she did try briefly to make Monica look suspicious at the end of the third episode. So, clearly she had it in for Monica. 

38 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

I imagine though she could have had, had plans went Agatha's way. Plus, she did try briefly to make Monica look suspicious at the end of the third episode. So, clearly she had it in for Monica. 

Again, only if Perry gets super involved with the the plot, which he won't. He'll just be acting like a platypus and minding his own business

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Again, only if Perry gets super involved with the the plot, which he won't. He'll just be acting like a platypus and minding his own business

Weirdness didn't stop him from investigating anything. I mean, dude went on a mission after accidentally body swapping with Cadence. 

2 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Weirdness didn't stop him from investigating anything. I mean, dude went on a mission after accidentally body swapping with Cadence. 

If he's in Westview, he's just gonna be whatever Wanda wants, which is probably just a platypus

Largely depending on the radius, yes. But also likely could play a part in whatever shinengans happen. Especially if say, falls into the hands of Billy and Tommy. 

And oh my god, I just realized Wanda could turn her sitcom into Phineas and Ferb if she wanted to.