Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 17167 Terror Toad vs. Moon Rock Aliens

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 19

--------

Previously: On the moon, the Zombie Frankenstein was killed by the Moon Rock Aliens. Finster had seen that the giant insects were immune to the zombie virus. This gave him the idea to create a vaccine to combat the zombie outbreak. But in order to do that, Finster needed a monster to catch the bugs. So he went back to the Moon Palace to make one. In Florida, the Super Hero Taisen Army had killed the Ranger Slayer and all the Ranger Sentries. Before Lord Drakkon could escape, the Timerangers showed up with Time Red beheading the Evil Ranger. The Super Hero Taisen Army were going to attack Angel Grove next. But first, the heroes needed to destroy the corpses of the Ranger Sentries to make sure no one uses their powers against them. Meanwhile, far away from the Command Center, Dragonzord had defeated the Q-Rex. While the Original Rangers may have beaten the Time Force Rangers, the Zombie Rangers called for Titanus to assist them in their own jail break. After Titanus knocked Dragonzord offline, the Dinozord was going to attack the Command Center next. The Original Rangers called for Tor to hold off Titanus to give Alpha time to by-pass the zombies’ control on the robot dinosaur.

--------

Inside the Command Center, the Original Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were watching the fight between Tor and Titanus on the Viewing Globe. Tor was in his Warrior Mode, but was starting to get overpowered by Titanus. However, both zords suffered damage as their armor had dents and cracks with sparks flying out of their bodies.

“I did it!” Alpha 5 cheered with everyone looking at him. “I have by-passed the code! I am now shutting down Titanus!”

Once Titanus got the command, he powered down. Once Tor saw the Dinozord was no longer a threat, he went into stand-by mode, waiting for future orders.

Inside the force-field cage, the Zombie Rangers (Rocky Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) were not happy that their plan to breakout failed. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” Billy yelled.

“Good work, Alpha!” The Yellow Ranger cheered.

“You too, Tor!” The Black Ranger yelled happily.

“Alpha, send the zords back to their hiding places for repairs.” Zordon said.

"Right away, Zordon." Alpha said as he worked on the control panel.

Dragonzord, Titanus, and Tor were teleported away, only leaving behind the Q-Rex. But lucky for the zord from the future, the metal-rex had a system that was fixing up his own body.

Within another force-field cage were the Time Force Power Rangers. “Ah! Breakout isn’t so easy.” The Quantum Ranger said to the Zombie Rangers.

“Shut Up! This whole thing is your fault!” Tommy yelled at the Time Force Rangers.

“So, what should we do with them?” The Red Ranger asked, looking at the future rangers.

“I say we feed them to the zombies.” The Mutant Pink Ranger, said.

“Ouuu... I like that idea.” Aisha said.

“No, Don’t!” Circuit cried as he was standing on the control panel.

“No one is doing anything!” Zordon looked at the warriors from the future and said, “Time Force Power Rangers - if you want to get out of there, power down your suits.”

This shocked the Original Power Rangers. “Zordon! You can’t be serious!” The Red Ranger yelled.

“Not another word, Jason! You all have disappointed me enough today!” Zordon yelled.

The Original Rangers couldn’t help but feel hurt by Zordon’s words.

“Even if we trust you, how do we know that they won’t attack us?” The Pink Time Force Ranger asked Zordon as she pointed at the Original Rangers.

Zordon looked at the four Rangers that were still suited up. “Jason, Zack, Trini, Kimberly. Power down your suits.” Not wanting to make Zordon mad any further, the four teens went back to their civilian form. Due to the Badge of Darkness, Kimberly was so weak that she was about to fall, only for Tommy to help her stay on her feet.

“Now Time Force Power Rangers, its your turn.” Zordon said.

The six Future Rangers nodded to one another before looking back at Zordon. “Fine, we’ll do as you say.” The Red Time Force Ranger said. The six warriors powered down to their civilian form.

“Alpha, let them out of the force-field cage.” Zordon said.

“Yes, Zordon.” Alpha said as he hit some buttons. Soon the cage was gone, which allowed the Force Power Rangers to be free.

“So, how about letting us out?” Rocky asked. But everyone was ignoring the zombies.

Zordon looked at the two teams of Power Rangers. “Look, I understand that we’re all angry, sad, scared, and upset by what happened today. But we can’t allow this zombie outbreak to divide us. If we want to beat this thing, then we all have to work together. The Zombie Power Rangers will remain unarmed. But, concerning the other zombies out there, we can’t afford to let this virus spread. Until a cure is found, every zombie needs to be destroyed.”

“We want to stop this zombie virus as much as you do, Zordon. But keeping the Zombie Rangers around is still a bad idea.” Katie said.

“Zordon, we trust you. But how do you expect us to trust them after they tried to kill us.” Tommy said as he pointed at the Time Force Rangers.

“Believe me, the feeling is mutual. I don’t trust any of you as far as I can throw you.” Lucas said to the original team.

“Uh... Guys. You may what to take a look at this.” Alpha said as he was near the Viewing Globe.

The Original Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe, and were shocked as they saw the city of Angel Grove being overrun by zombies. The living dead were eating and infecting people. There were some civilians that were fighting back, but were getting out numbered and over powered by the zombies.

“This... can’t be real.” Zack said.

“There are so many of them.” Trini said

“I don’t understand? A lot of zombies were killed by Frankenstein and Ransik. There numbers should be lower.” Tommy said.

“Oh, man; there’s not going to be any food left for us.” Adam said as he and the rest of the Zombie Rangers were disappointed.

Tommy looked back at the Time Force Rangers. “You want to stop this zombie virus just like the rest of us, right? Then tell us about these Zeo Rangers you keep on mentioning. What are they? Can they stop this outbreak?”

Wes, Jen, Katie, Lucas, and Eric weren’t sure if they could trust the other team, and tell them this information. But Trip looks at his teammates. “We all want the same thing. To stop this zombie virus. Given that the time line is already messed up, we might as well tell them about the Zoe Rangers.”

Jen let out a sigh. “Alright, we’ll tell you about the Zoe Power Rangers.” She told the original team.

Inside the Moon Palace, Finster was finishing-up the sculpture of the Terror Toad. “Good. Now for the final touch.” He said.  Once Finster put the sculpture into the Monster-Matic, he started the machine.

It took a minute before the Terror Toad came out of the Monster-Matic. “It’s good to be back!” The monster laughs.

“Now that you’re done, I have a job for you to do.” Finster said.

“Oh, yea. I’m ready to eat me some Power Rangers.” Terror Toad said.

“It’s not the Power Rangers. I need you catch some giant bugs that live here on the moon.” Finster said.

Terror Toad had a disappointing look. “Bug?! I don’t want to eat bugs! I want the Power Rangers!”

“Listen to me! You can’t eat the Power Rangers because they have been infected by a virus! Turns out zombies are real! There is an outbreak happening on Earth. Somehow, these insects are immune to the zombie virus. I need you to capture them so I can make a cure to end this nightmare.” Finster said.

Terror Toad was stunned by the news. “Ok, the Power Rangers are off the menu. But why do you want to stop this zombie outbreak?”

“This virus is so dangerous that it could wipe out the whole universe. We have already lost Rita and Lord Zedd.” Finster said.

This shocked Terror Toad. “There... dead? But... wait.” Terror Toad smiled. “If they’re gone, then I don’t have to take orders from anyone.”

It was Finster’s turn to be shocked. “WHAT?! Didn’t you understand what I just said?! We’re all in danger!”

“Says you. I’m not going to eat bugs to save the universe. Besides, that’s hero work. I’m a monster of evil. Now if the people on Earth have been contaminated, there is no reason for me to stick around. I will go to other worlds to find people to eat.” Terror Toad said.

Finster tried to figure out how to get Terror Toad to help him. Then the dog alien thought of something. “But if I have a cure, then I can turn the Power Rangers back into humans. That way, you can eat them without turning into a zombie.”

Soon there was a very big smile on Terror Toad’s face. “Then why didn’t you say so. I’ll be happy to help.”

“Very good. Oh, I should warn you that the bugs do have a venom you need to watch out for.” Finster said.

“No, big deal. Those insects won’t be able to make a scratch on me. Now let’s get these bugs, so I can eat the Power Rangers.” Terror Toad said.

“Alright then, just follow me.” Finster said.

Then the old alien maker and the frog-like monster teleported away.

Soon Finster and Terror Toad were in an area of the moon that belonged to the Moon Rock Aliens. “So where are the bugs?” Terror Toad asked.

Finster looked around and spotted five giant rocks that started to move. “There’s some over there!” He yelled as he pointed at the bugs.

“There are only five. Will that be enough?” Terror Toad asked.

“That should be plenty.” Finster said.

“Then this shouldn’t take long. But to be safe, you better find some place to hind, until I get done with them.” Terror Toad said.

“Good idea.” Finster said before he teleported away.

Finster got on top of a cliff to watch the fight between Terror Toad and the Moon Rock Aliens.

--------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-There are five Moon Rock Aliens in the match.

-The Moon Rock Aliens in this fight are the size of humans.

-In order for the Terror Toad to win, he will have to eat/capture all five Moon Rock Aliens.

-For the five Moon Rock Aliens to win, they will have to kill the Terror Toad.

-I will post a video of the Terror Toad under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

13 hours ago, Boratz said:

This was interesting and I think I may go with the moon rock aliens. That movie wasn't all that great too me but I was curious about those aliens. There was a big level of mystery behind them 

Definitely agree I wanted to know more about those creatures. 

• Like 1