Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

11:8 - Daredevil vs. Deathstroke

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 8

Daredevil

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Daredevil at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Deathstroke

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: MMA Fight!

Alright, the best arguments I can make for Daredevil are that 

1) mma would strip them of armor and weapons, taking away Slade’s helmet and armor is pretty significant vs Daredevil just getting rid of his simple costume.

2) Daredevil is very similar in fighting style and agility to Nightwing, who always gives Slade problems.

3) I think Daredevil might have some more relevant training. He went through ninjitsu and boxing training, which would seem to translate really well in mma. He’s also very good in Judo and jiu jitsu. Combined with his gymnastics, I think he can take plenty of points.

4) I think Daredevil might be better with a judge scoring system. Again, a lot of boxing training could be really helpful here.

A fight to the death favors Slade hard, I think a more structured bout actually gives Murdock a solid chance. 

48 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

This is actually more in Daredevil's favor in my opinion. Slade is enhanced and all but that's not going to intimidate Matt. Seen it before. 

It's not a matter of intimidation. Being physically superior just gives Slade the advantage. He's faster and far stronger, and his brain comprehends information faster than most people. He's incredibly durable and would win a long, drawn out fight.

4 hours ago, Magnamax said:

Alright, the best arguments I can make for Daredevil are that 

1) mma would strip them of armor and weapons, taking away Slade’s helmet and armor is pretty significant vs Daredevil just getting rid of his simple costume.

That is true, but Deathstroke has beaten the likes of Batman without any use of his armor or weapons, so Deathstroke can definitely still win without his equipment.

2) Daredevil is very similar in fighting style and agility to Nightwing, who always gives Slade problems.

"Gives Slade problems" is doing a lot of heavy lifting. They're fairly evenly matched, but only when Nightwing can hit and run and isn't locked in a literal cage with him. He has good showings against Deathstroke to be sure, but none of his wins are unambiguous, nor would they have been possible without a lot of space for NW to maneuver. 

3) I think Daredevil might have some more relevant training. He went through ninjitsu and boxing training, which would seem to translate really well in mma. He’s also very good in Judo and jiu jitsu. Combined with his gymnastics, I think he can take plenty of points.

Training isn't as important as results. Everything you said can be applied to Batman or Nightwing, and Deathstroke has absolutely bodied the former, and has many great showings against the latter.

4) I think Daredevil might be better with a judge scoring system. Again, a lot of boxing training could be really helpful here

I completely disagree. Deathstroke would dominate physically. He's much stronger and faster, and is able to beat Batman, who is widely regarded as a world-class martial artist.

Something you didn't mention is that Deathstroke has a healing factor. In between rounds he would recover far more than DareDevil