Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

11:8 - Genji vs. Psylocke

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 8

Genji

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Genji at this Wiki
Official Site: Blizzard Entertainment

Psylocke

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Psylocke at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: Rooftop Weapons Duel

I am gonna go with Psylocke here. Considering that she's faced Sentinels and Hand Ninja, she has the experience enough to give Genji a hard time. And add in the telekinetic abilities she has, that's going to be something Genji might not be prepared for, and the Psychic Knife and Psychic Katana she can manifest... Genji might be in trouble.

Genji has mystic powers to cut through mechs too. His katana tears apart Kaiju fighting mechs, super gorillas scientists, undead wraiths, hamsters, German Power Armors, war robots, evil hamsters, and more. Genji also deals with telekinetics and gravity manipulators already in the form of Zarya and Sigma.

If the fight is limited to ninja weapons and not things like TK or cyborg enhancements Genji definitely takes it. Genji still is a match for Betsy if it is not.

7 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Genji has mystic powers to cut through mechs too. His katana tears apart Kaiju fighting mechs, super gorillas scientists, undead wraiths, hamsters, German Power Armors, war robots, evil hamsters, and more. Genji also deals with telekinetics and gravity manipulators already in the form of Zarya and Sigma.

If the fight is limited to ninja weapons and not things like TK or cyborg enhancements Genji definitely takes it. Genji still is a match for Betsy if it is not.

I'm pretty sure that Psylocke has done similar feats concerning her experience as being a member of the X-Men, while I haven't read many X-Men comics in my life as I prefer my mutants to be of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle variety-- I had to look up what she is truly capable of doing. Aside from her mutant abilities, Psylocke's physical condition is absolutely superb to where she can be considered close to Above Peak Human.

You can see what is absolutely capable of over here at this Respect Thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/f6z6oz/respect_psylocke_betsy_braddock_marvel_616/

Even if powers were barred from this fight, Psylocke is capable of doing some insane things such as embedding Sabertooth's skull into concrete, punching a woman hard across a field and sending him falling down a canyon, consistently breaking heavy bags off their chains and bursting them into piles of sand with her fists and feet, going toe to toe with Wolverine and fighting through the slashes he landed on her, surviving seppuku and numerous repeated attempts at killing herself after running and utilization of her powers as her body seemingly refuses to die, and a whole bunch of shit... I didn't even think she was capable of. She's even managed to overwhelm Sabertooth and win without the utilization of her powers.

I mean the woman is close to Captain America levels of physicality, and the mutant powers only compliment her further. And her level of skill is commented on as being just as effective but far, far more graceful than Wolverine.