Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 17134 Space Power Rangers vs. Cassie Chan

Venom 2009

Power Rangers vs Alien: Part 3

--------

Previously: After the Megarangers were defeated, the Space Power Rangers had made it to LV-426. The five Rangers and Alpha had found out that the distress call was coming from an unknown spaceship. They tried to make contact with the pilot, but there was no reply. So the next best thing for the Rangers to do is go inside the alien ship.

--------

Inside the bridge of the Astro Megaship, Alpha 6 was walking back and forth. Just about an hour ago, the robot had finished up the repairs to the vessel. However, Alpha was getting worried about his friends. “Aye-yi-yi! I don’t like this, D.E.C.A.! The Rangers should have been back by now!” Alpha yelled to the on-board computer of the Astro Megaship.

“Perhaps, they are trying to get the alien ship working again for the pilot.” D.E.C.A. said.

“Maybe so, but we should have heard something from them. I tell you D.E.C.A., I don’t like this moon. Even with the storm having died down and the fog lifted up, this place gives me the creeps.” Alpha said.

“Alpha, my scanners are picking up the Rangers. They are heading back towards the ship. But there are only four Rangers, and there are unknown life forms with them.” D.E.C.A. said.

“WHAT?!” Alpha yelled. The robot looked at the big screen, and was shocked by what he saw; There was only the Red, Black, Blue, and Yellow Rangers. They were running from a swarm of spider-like creatures that were right behind them. However, for some reason, T.J. and Ashley were carrying Carlos.

“(Alpha! Do you read me!)” The Red Ranger yelled through his communicator.

“Yes, Andros, and I can see you too. What are those things?” Alpha asked.

“(I have no idea! Alpha, I need you to fire the cannons!)” The Red Ranger yelled.

"Right away." Alpha said as he hit some buttons.

After the Astro Megaship fired its cannons, there were huge explosions behind the Space Power Rangers. All the spider creatures were killed as they were either burned alive or just vaporized.

“(Good work, Alpha! Now we need you in the medical room. Carlos needs help.)” The Red Ranger said.

Later, the Space Power Rangers entered the room with Alpha already there. The robot could see there was a big hole in front of the Black Ranger’s helmet. The Blue Ranger and Yellow Ranger put the Black Ranger on a medical bed. Andros, T.J., and Ashley then took off their helmets, followed by the Red Ranger removing Carlos’ helmet. Alpha was stunned as he saw one of those spider creatures were on Carlos' face with its tail wrapped around the teen’s neck.

“Aye-yi-yi! What happened out there?! Where’s Cassie?! Did you find the pilot?!” Alpha yelled.

“Oh, yea. We found the pilot alright. But turns out, we were thousands of  years too late.” T.J. said.

“The guy was nothing more then a fossil with a weird hole in his chest.” Ashley said.

“Weird Hole?” Alpha asked.

“The way the hole looked, it was like the guy had a bomb the inside his body.” T.J. said.

“Then we found a hole in the floor, and discovered there was a deck below us. We went down there, and saw that the platform was full of eggs. When we were checking out a few of the eggs, they opened up with those things jumping out at us.” Andros said.

“No matter how many we took out, more and more of them would come out of the eggs to attack us.” Ashley said.

“And to make matters worst, they had acid for blood. We had to be carful how we killed them.” T.J. said.

“Then that thing got on Carlos, ate through his helmet, and got on his face.” T.J. said.

“We were getting overwhelmed, and with the state Carlos was in, we had no choice but to retreat.” Andros said.

“Then when we got out of the ship, we noticed Cassie wasn’t with us. Somehow she got separated from us.” Ashley said.

T.J. slammed his fist against the wall. “We should have gone back in there to look for her! But with those things hot on our tail, we couldn’t do that!” Ashley put her hand on T.J.’s shoulder to comfort him.

“Alpha, we need to know what that creature is doing to Carlos.” Andros said.

Alpha got out a device and used it to scan Carlos and the creature. “From what I’m reading, the creature is feeding oxygen to Carlos. But it could be doing something else.”

“Is there a way to remove it?” Andros asked.

“If we removed the creature, there is a chance we could kill Carlos. Even if we wanted too, we can’t cut off the creature because of the acid blood. I’m sorry Rangers, but I’m at a loss.” Alpha said.

“So, for all we know, we could lose Carlos?” Ashley asked as she was sad about her friend.

“We’re not going to loose anyone. Alpha, try to find out if the creature has any weakness we could use to force it off Carlos. The rest of us are going back out there to rescue Cassie.” Andros said.

“That won’t be necessary. My scanners are picking up the Pink Ranger. She is heading towards the Astro Megaship.” D.E.C.A. said.

The three teenagers and robot were filled with joy as they heard the news. “Cassie is Alive!” Ashley yelled happily.

“She may need some help. Let’s go outside to meet her.” T.J. said.

Andros looked at the robot. “Alpha, stay in the medical room incase Cassie does have injures.”

“Right.” Alpha said.

Andros, T.J., and Ashley put their helmets back on, and made their way to go outside.

When the three Power Rangers got outside, their happiness for their friend turned into horror. “Ca... Cassie?” The Yellow Ranger said in fear.

Standing before the heroes was Cassie. But her whole body was deformed. While Cassie was still in her Pink Ranger Suit, she didn’t have on her helmet. Even though there is no atmosphere on the moon, Cassie was somehow still breathing. Cassie was no longer human. She had became something else.

“You... Did this to me! You... Left me to die!” Cassie yelled.

The Space Rangers were not just stunned by Cassie's appearance, but by the anger in her voice as well.

“Cassie hold on! We didn’t know you had gotten separated from us! We wanted to go back for you, but...” The Blue Ranger tried to reason with his friend.

“Liar!!!” Cassie yelled.

“Cassie, calm down! We’re still your friends! Let us find a way to help you!” The Red Ranger yelled.

“You... Want to help me? Then... Let me kill you!” Cassie yelled as she ran to attack the three Power Rangers.

--------

So there you have it.

As you may have guessed it, Cassie has been infected by the black liquid from Prometheus.

I will post a video of what the black liquid did to Fifield, under the Callisto Post.

So its Andros, T.J., and Ashley vs Cassie. The four of them are in their Space Ranger Suits.

Carlos isn’t in this fight as he has a Facehugger on him.

Who will win here?

The video of Fifield from Prometheus. Warning: The video is a little violent.

If I had to say, then there's a good chance that the Rangers will win this but with some casualties. Which of them will be casualties, I'm not so sure but I can say that there's definitely going to be a few. If they're going to take down an Accelerant mutated Cassie, then they're going to need to rely on some heavy duty ranged weaponry to do it.

Also, I don't think Cassie would even really be Cassie anymore as far as her mental capacity is concerned, especially considering that we're taking a similar mutation that happened to her as it did to Fifield. I know the Fire and Stone comics had some mutated humans speaking but... I always felt that was off, like as if they shouldn't, and Halloway's mutation was slow but he was slowly losing himself.

But... Cassie takes out a few casualties but is ultimately done in by the remaining Rangers.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Getting good. I like this. I guess the Power Rangers would win. Although I wonder what you would do if they didn't. Probably ignore it do what you want anyway.

Thanks! Well I do have some ideas that covers if the Power Rangers win or lose.