Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

11:7 - Mulan vs. Princess Merida

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 7

Mulan

Slot: The Team's Disney Princess
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mulan at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Princess Merida

Slot: The Team's Disney Princess
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Princess Merida at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Princess Challenge: The Arranged Marriage

At first glance, Merida has a good advantage here, in that this was the plot of her movie, however, the keyword here is "gracefully," as Pizzaguy pointed out last time. Merida does technically have experience in this category, but I wouldn't exactly call it graceful. In fact, I would outright call it graceless. While by the end of the movie she gives a good speech about her independence, that's largely because her mother was coaching her, if memory serves. I think Mulan is generally more socially graceful, and just as, if not more, independent than Merida. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

At first glance, Merida has a good advantage here, in that this was the plot of her movie, however, the keyword here is "gracefully," as Pizzaguy pointed out last time. Merida does technically have experience in this category, but I wouldn't exactly call it graceful. In fact, I would outright call it graceless. While by the end of the movie she gives a good speech about her independence, that's largely because her mother was coaching her, if memory serves. I think Mulan is generally more socially graceful, and just as, if not more, independent than Merida. 

Eh, I don’t think Mulan is socially graceful at all. Most of the beginning of her movie is establishing how bad she is with social grace. The “honor to us all” scene, and what directly follows, shows that pretty well.

I don’t know who is more independent, but Merida has a lot more royal upbringing to lean on than Mulan in this category. I think Merida would be able to escape a suitor more gracefully in particular, a huge part of Milan’s character is that she specifically is not good at interacting with potential suitors.

Mulan II features multiple arranged marriages. Mulan ensures that the three princesses get out of them and then Mushu bails her out. I think Mulan has the experience she needs here.

• Like 1

I think Merida is being underplayed in that she has at least actually dealt with suitors. Mulan almost causes the kingdoms to fall apart in the second movie as she tries to undue arranged marriages, not to mention her own relationship almost collapses.

Merida just beats her suitors at the game established to marry her off. She’s definitive and skilled with her denials.