Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 17110 The Daleks vs. G.I. Joe

Movie-Brat

The battle did not go in Serpentor's favor. Every Cobra trooper under the sun barely, barely made a dent on any of the Daleks. Not even their supposed powerful weapons. Most of the Dreadknocks save for Zartan and Zarana were killed first, wisely making a retreat when it became apparent this turned into a suicide mission. 

Then the Crimson Twins, Tomax and Xamot perished in a unique way as soon as Tomax died, Xamot accidentally shot himself upside the chin, killing him as well. 

More deaths soon followed as Dr. Mindbender, Storm Shadow, Firefly, Copperhead, Scrap Iron and Major Bludd soon got exterminated by the Daleks as they reached the main base of operations where Serpentor had communicated with the Dalek Supreme. 

The Dalek Supreme decided to converse with the Cobra Emperor himself, even just as the once captured superheroes escaped while he was occupied with the Dalek situation, even beating up a few guards as they made their way to rescue The Doctor. 

But during the Dalek assault, a few Dalek subordinates managed to find a secondary Dalek ship with more Daleks with a destroyed leader. All unawakened until the Dalek Supreme managed to get them up. 

Ms Marvel and the other younger heroes still being held hostage, while being watched by two additional Daleks who were assigned guard duty. 

"What are they doing?" Ms Marvel asked Miraculous Ladybug. 

"I don't know." She answered worridly. "But something tells me things just went from bad to worse." 

"Oh, you think?" America Chavez sardonically said. 

"More-Dalek-reinforce-ments-have-arrived!" The Dalek Supreme cried out as he flew back onto the upper level. "I-shall-de-al-with-the-so-called-Co-bra-emp-eror-my-self!" 

"Con-tinue-to-guard-the-host-ages-un-til-ex-ter-min-ation!" The Dalek Supreme added as he spoke to the two Daleks and five more additional Daleks assigned to guard duty. 

"We-o-bey!" The Dalek guards said. 

And soon enough, with two more Daleks accompanying him, much of Cobra's forces were exhausted and exterminated. Cobra Commander, Destro and the Baroness retreated despite Serpentor's orders and him berating them for retreating. But soon, as the Daleks had cornered him despite his attempts to leave, he had begun to regret his decision to stay and fight. 

At least, he did not show it. Just putting up a brave face of defiance to show no fear. 

The Dalek Supreme approached him face to face. 

"You-thought-Daleks-were-not-thing. You-thought-wrong!"

"I will defeat you all if it's the last thing I do!" Serpentor screamed as if he were a child, upset at not getting what he wanted for Christmas. 

"Your-for-ces-have-been-ex-haust-ed-and-ex-termin-ated!" The Dalek Supreme retorted. "You-are-the-on-ly-one-left!" 

"I refuse to surrender to the likes of you!" 

"We-are-not-ask-ing-for-your-sur-ren-der! We-ask-you-acce-pt-your-fate!"

With that, the Dalek Supreme fired one laser blast and a direct hit landed on the Cobra Emperor who had a look of fear on his face. The last thoughts he ever had as dozens more Daleks exterminated him at point blank range were of not just fear but also defeat, that his leadership finally failed him. He slumped to the floor dead, twitching until his entire body gave out and turned to dust and ash soon after. 

-----
In the meanwhile, the freed heroes led by Sam Wilson, Captain America, had been running through the prison corridors. 

"She's got to be around here!" Sam shouted. 

"No need to worry!" 

They stopped at their tracks to find The Doctor herself standing in front of them.

"How did you get free?" Sam asked. 

"They didn't take my screwdriver!" The Doctor grinned as she held up the sonic screwdriver. "Plus, Venusian Akkido is always helpful."

"Think you can give us a plan?" Sam asked before adding, "Because we know you fought those things before."

The Doctor nodded, "As a matter of fact, yes!"

She approached the heroes as she brought out her phone. 

"Here's what we need to do." She added. 

----------

"There-are-more-in-tru-ders-out-side!" A Dalek subordinate informed the Dalek Supreme. 

"Then-we-shall-fight-back!" The Dalek Supreme said as he blew a hole each time to go to the outside.  

-----

The entire G.I. Joe had been waiting for almost an hour. To their surprise, no sign of Cobra activity. 

"There doesn't seem to be anything happening." Flint. 

"As usual, those freaks called the Avengers probably managed to win as always." Duke said with bitterness in his tone. 

"I agree but for the sake of the public, we must not show hard feelings." General Hawk said before adding, "even if we do hate their guts."

Suddenly, the main doors were blasted open. The entire Joe team turned to see what caused the explosion. 

To their confusion however, the Dalek Supreme hovered to face all of G.I. Joe. 

"What in the world?" Asked an astonished Duke. 

"Is that a plunger?" Flint asked in confusion. 

Grabbing a megaphone, General Hawk confronted the Dalek Supreme.

"Attention!" General Hawk said to the Dalek Supreme. "Surrender immediately or we will be forced to fire!"

"Sur-ren-der?!" The Dalek Supreme said, unimpressed. 

The men looked at each in confusion. 

"Did that thing just talked?" Flint asked Duke and General Hawk. 

"Allo-cated-sur-render-has-ex-pired!" Shouted the Dalek Supreme. "Cons-equence-EX-TER-MINA-TION!"

"Oh yeah?" Flint asked smugly. "You and what army?" 

Suddenly, as if to literally respond, a large number of Daleks accompanied the Dalek Supreme. 

"We-have-o-ver-two-hun-dred-Daleks!" The Dalek Supreme said. 

"That's a lot of those things!" General Hawk said as he, Flint and Duke expressed shock at the large number of Daleks.

"We can take them!" Duke then said with confidence. "They can't be that tough!"

Again, as if to respond, the Special Weapons Dalek approached one of the tanks and fired. 

Upon impact, the blast destroyed the tank wholesale, even with a soldier still inside as he failed to escape as he screamed in terror. 

The debris even managed to hit one of the jets where it exploded, even with the pilot inside, no chance to escape as well. 

Even more debris from the tank managed to hit the next tank and debris after it landed on another tank, causing it to explode and so on and so forth as an entire row of tanks ended up being destroyed. 

The three men and even Sgt. Slaughter, who had just joined the battle, could not believe what they saw. The sheer raw, unrelenting firepower of the Daleks. 

"What in the world?!" General Hawk screamed in aghast, shock and horror. 

"We can take them on!" Sgt. Slaughter said as he quickly got over his shock. "Let's go! YO JOE!"

The others joined in unison on the battle cry as they charged into battle against their new enemy.  

"EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" Shouted the Dalek Supreme.

"EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" The rest of the Daleks cried out in unison as they fired their laser weapons at the incoming G.I. Joe army. 

------

Yup! I decided to make a sequel to the Daleks vs Cobra and I do the classic sequel thing where I make things bigger. So that means a bigger Dalek army! 

But yes, 200 Daleks versus all of G.I. Joe which includes characters from the first two seasons and even the animated movie. While the Joes have their usual weapons and vehicles, the Daleks are at full power and strength and the Special Weapons Dalek. Make three Special Weapons Daleks. 

I would go with the Daleks...

I mean I would think the Joes only stand a chance if you had counted their encounters with the Transformers as canon but since this is the first two seasons... The Daleks take this after a difficult fight.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

I would go with the Daleks...

I mean I would think the Joes only stand a chance if you had counted their encounters with the Transformers as canon but since this is the first two seasons... The Daleks take this after a difficult fight.

In fairness though, not sure if an Autobot could survive the Special Weapons Dalek anyway.